EQUIPMENT LIST ALL CRITICS WELCOMED

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I guess I am pretty lucky. The local hydro store offers me product at 20 percent over cost and there is not way I want Amazon or Walmart having a digital audit of everything I have ever purchased. I prefer cash and care. Besides, Walmart and Amazon do not offer Co2 refills.
Lol " there is not way I want Amazon or Walmart having a digital audit of everything I have ever purchased. " I hear you on that fk the only equipment for growing I haven't bought off them is seeds & dirt. my list is of purchases make it impossible to not know what I'm doing. Way too late now to change, I guess I could start buying some Tomato seeds of them lol but I think the cats out of the bag.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

New information on the AC the infinity tent.. it actually has a thicker canvas density than gorilla grow tents .. At a significantly lower price, does this make them better than gorilla grow tents? If so does that mean AC infinity is the king of tents 🤔
I was thinking... Instead of a tent, why don't you just build a small 4x4 with PVC and Panda Film? That way it's exactly the size you need and want.
You make your own doors, no zippers. PVC makes it crazy easy.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I was thinking... Instead of a tent, why don't you just build a small 4x4 with PVC and Panda Film? That way it's exactly the size you need and want.
You make your own doors, no zippers. PVC makes it crazy easy.
The 4x4 was more of just a starting point.. also it’s one I’m getting from a friend.. but if you were to build something like that you think it would be a more stable and easier grow in general?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The 4x4 was more of just a starting point.. also it’s one I’m getting from a friend.. but if you were to build something like that you think it would be a more stable and easier grow in general?
I just spent almost an hour last night trying to get our lights going again in a tent 5 sizes too small for me. With almost half that time trying to tiptoe in between our plants. Not fun.
I'm building a 4x4 with PVC and Panda film. I might make a mount and stick a small A/C window unit in it. I'm too old to climb around like a monkey anymore.

Top Bottom