Ethos "Cookies" - a limited edition release

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Confusing......is it your grow room or tent or throughout your house? If you use sulfer dust, make sure it's the "wettable" kind. That's quite effective for most insects, 4 tablespoons per gallon. Shake the sprayer often as it doesn't mix well. Stay out of the room til the next day, let it dry and repeat every 5 days if still bad or weekly if getting better. Now if it's to a high ppm, dilute with flesh water (still pH it though)- a lot of fresh water until the ppm of the draining water is near where you want to be. Ask away if I didn't understand properly..........

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Confusing......is it your grow room or tent or throughout your house? If you use sulfer dust, make sure it's the "wettable" kind. That's quite effective for most insects, 4 tablespoons per gallon. Shake the sprayer often as it doesn't mix well. Stay out of the room til the next day, let it dry and repeat every 5 days if still bad or weekly if getting better. Now if it's to a high ppm, dilute with flesh water (still pH it though)- a lot of fresh water until the ppm of the draining water is near where you want to be. Ask away if I didn't understand properly..........
I have believed it was only in the growing tent. But I got up write something on the table and I seen I seen it on the table so when I see it on the table I got my magnifying glass and when it looking at it was on the walls all the way in kitchen cabinet is everywhere they were eating my clones I prepared this concoction. And it seemed like it kill them instantly I was able to put the dome back on the corner 10th cuz they all left.

sshz

sshz

Cutting everything today at day 69........most interesting is the HAZEY smell of the Lemon OG Haze X Cookies- very noticeable and distinct. These probably could have gone another week but they should be fine. After 6 hours chopping today, only 8 plants left to go (and probably another 6 hours).

sshz

sshz

9.5 hours results.......may leave 2 plants for tomorrow.

IMG 1651

sshz

sshz

Glad it’s almost done as people are emailing me daily as to when............I pooped out around dinner, leaving 2 more for tomorrow morning. So I’ll do those and start cleaning the room and pots getting ready for the next crop. At this point I’m guessing I underestimated the overall weight, as I already have 11 oz dried.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Glad it’s almost done as people are emailing me daily as to when............I pooped out around dinner, leaving 2 more for tomorrow morning. So I’ll do those and start cleaning the room and pots getting ready for the next crop. At this point I’m guessing I underestimated the overall weight, as I already have 11 oz dried.
Don't say that like its a problem. LoL This has been a great read. Looking forward to your new one as well!

sshz

sshz

So, here's everything drying other than the 11 oz. already done and packaged.......and a pic of the LemonOG Haze X Cookies. The overall weight definitely blew right by the 3 lb mark and may have hit 4 lbs or more, which is what I always try to hit. Room is kept relatively dark except for when taking pictures with a slow fan rotating and temps vary between 68 degrees and 70 degrees.

IMG 1164
IMG 1167

sshz

sshz

Weight wise, It appears so but I’ll relay final numbers early next week. Quality wise, that’s still up in the air I think. I’ve taken a couple of hits so far and not much more so that will have to wait too. But I cut every plant top to bottom and found no male parts on either strain, or a stray seed anywhere so both strains appear to be very stable hermie wise.

Grundo

Grundo

Good to hear...can’t wait for weight totals!!...looks great😎...nice job!!

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

I have believed it was only in the growing tent. But I got up write something on the table and I seen I seen it on the table so when I see it on the table I got my magnifying glass and when it looking at it was on the walls all the way in kitchen cabinet is everywhere they were eating my clones I prepared this concoction. And it seemed like it kill them instantly I was able to put the dome back on the corner 10th cuz they all left.
I just reread my text. I apologise. I'm surprised you could understand anything I said. I was using the voice to text feature which isn't very good, especially when you're stressing. What I was meaning to say, is that I moved in to a new location recently and I added a tent to that location (3) tents to be exact. But during the course of this grow I learned that this residence had some type of insect infestation. But the main one that was scaring me was these little white like insects that showed up anywhere you wiped with water. They looked like lint. But everywhere you wiped down they would show up. So I used sulfur dust in a sock and shuck it. What I noticed was the area that I shook suffer dust all insects died. So I had the bright idea of doing the entire house and it worked

, but at the same time I was inhaling it and I end up getting poisoned. I've been in and out of the hospital for the past three
days. They titled it pesticide poison. I'm feeling a little better today and I'm actually mobile again. Now the house is clean, the tent is clean. Most of the plants are doing well. I removed for because I think they were males, so I'm down to eight plants now.
I did post some pictures wondering if they were hermaphrodites or females. Lets me find them and ask you.
I see you completed a great crop. I like to be able to manufacture gummies as well. My end game is edibles, not really concerned about flower located.

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

I bet it was!!...your very lucky. Glad your feeling better.
I am very lucky. I didn't realize that bleach was a pesticide as well. So the next day after getting out of the hospital I went ahead and finish cleaning up all the Sulfur Dust that spread around and used bleach to assist with this process. Which aggravated the original poisoning. The medical staff were great though, they said I have to hire people to clean up for me now ,because I obviously don't know how to do it without trying to kill myself. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom