Ethos "Cookies" - a limited edition release

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Day 57, the most done plant in the room is dripping with resin. I'll probably chopped this single lady tomorrow. I had to reach for it so the pic is a bit fuzzy, but UNBELIEVABLE resin production on this girl. Click on the pic for a bit clearer picture of it.
IMG 1624

sshz

sshz

I also started the "Light Speed" seeds tonight, by the paper towel method. I'll start the Dragon's Flame seeds by the weekend I'm guessing. Lots to do in the coming week or so.........13 days max left and the room will be chopped and the cleaning will begin.

sshz

sshz

Go to Rollitup and you'll find over 20 of my past grows there.......but thanks Stank, I like you ass cheeks!

sshz

sshz

Especially with Ethos stuff.......LOL Many of their things look and smell great and then you wonder WHERE the buzz is after smoking.

Yield- below average
Smell- sweet, maybe a 6.5/10 on the smell scale
Grow- easy (I really never had to go above 750 ppm the entire grow)
Height- short to medium
Flowering- 60-70 days seems about right

I'll do a detailed report about 10 days after things are done drying.

I'll be starting an Archive Seeds "Light Speed"grow thread in 2 days or so, as this one is nearly done.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Especially with Ethos stuff.......LOL Many of their things look and smell great and then you wonder WHERE the buzz is after smoking.
I agree it’s like driving down a long flat road in the middle of Kansas with no radio.
Imo the aroma doesn’t translate well to the flavor either. It’s like all the terps are gone on the first hit. If I’m smoking sfv og oraomtjng similar I can taste the strain through 3/4 of the bowl or joint.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Poor breeding, it all comes down to that. They don't test their stuff out, they could care less. The parent material just isn't fire. That's the bottom line.
I have a friend with a dispensary who use to run seeds for ethos, so much beautiful stuff, I tried a bunch of them and there great for looking at. The fun stops there though. But that is the way in 20/20, people want shiny 💍.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I agree it’s like driving down a long flat road in the middle of Kansas with no radio.
Imo the aroma doesn’t translate well to the flavor either. It’s like all the terps are gone on the first hit. If I’m smoking sfv og oraomtjng similar I can taste the strain through 3/4 of the bowl or joint.
You are smoking SFV OG? Please pass that haha. Although I did hear from a homie that ran it that it wasn't all that it was hyped up to be. Not that I wouldn't mind finding out for myself haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You are smoking SFV OG? Please pass that haha. Although I did hear from a homie that ran it that it wasn't all that it was hyped up to be. Not that I wouldn't mind finding out for myself haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Right now no but I was using it as an example 😁

Novadoc

Novadoc

~nugzz
This is all great info guys, thank you
A little disappointed I dropped almost 500 on ethos gear.. but I will flip it to the next guy if what you guys say ends up being the case for me.

What's the feeling on In-House and exotic genetix?
Have platinum punch and slurricane going from in house
Strawberries and cream and grease-monkey from exoticgenetix

Also a few from jinxproof

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

A little disappointed I dropped almost 500 on ethos gear.. but I will flip it to the next guy if what you guys say ends up being the case for me.

What do you mean flipping it to the next guy. Cuz in my mind that means you will just screw the next guy. And I'm sure that's not what you meant.

Novadoc

Novadoc

What do you mean flipping it to the next guy. Cuz in my mind that means you will just screw the next guy. And I'm sure that's not what you meant.
not what I meant at all lol
They will likely get shelved along with the 50 other strains I will never grow.
Jeff from dragons flame is sending me a few testers

sshz

sshz

Ethos does a thriving clone business in Denver, there are warehouses filled with their stuff. Like most breeders and I've said this before, it's hit or miss. A few things are great, a few things are terrible and the rest is so-so in between somewhere. This the the seed game today, most just want your money and if if it turns out shitty, then the breeder's scream "grower error". Top shelf stuff is closely held to the vest by most of these people, they don't want the genetics getting out for everyone to use, including other breeders. Bodhi, Ace and Archive are the 3 that come to mind that people seem to respect and get great reviews, time and again. There's others too, but I've discounted them since a lot of their stuff has hermie action. Just my opinion.....

Grundo

Grundo

@sshz...I like your style bro...I will be following your stuff. I just received some gear from Ethos. Not sure what to think at this point. All I can do is try. What do you think of my choices? I’m also doing 6 Ethos Grape Diamonds. I run 24 at a time like you.

6B19ADDA 13FB 4514 9BCC AE509B74C497
Novadoc

Novadoc

@sshz...I like your style bro...I will be following your stuff. I just received some gear from Ethos. Not sure what to think at this point. All I can do is try. What do you think of my choices? I’m also doing 6 Ethos Grape Diamonds. I run 24 at a time like you.
That's kind of where I'm at too
I run 2 rooms, 16 plants each room. Dont want to fill both with plants that will produce less than stellar results

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Grease monkey 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom