Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Honestly think the first one would be better.

I honestly like this one better too. Probs gonna do it. Who am I kidding I'll probably do both. I'm a stoner.

I also want to point out these gummies were made with 3 strains of pot- as we discussed previously, when you "cocktail" strains to make them, the high is more balance and just better overall.

Hard to argue with the effect I felt. Those are plain ass better than my gummies hahaha. I need to step up production from the dungeon so I can make fancy heady nug edibles too. Salute sir

sshz

sshz

Seeing this more and more from some breeders......

As always with any XXXX genetics, we recommend scuffing seeds with a fine grit sandpaper along the keel edge and pre-soak seeds until they germinate BEFORE planting. XXXX genetics are notoriously hard to crack open with a hard shell.”

This might become part of my regular routine moving forward. Scuffing enable the seeds to absorb water better and increases your chances for success.

sshz

sshz

I also want to point out these gummies were made with 3 strains of pot- as we discussed previously, when you "cocktail" strains to make them, the high is more balance and just better overall.

I had a brain fart and could not remember the third strain.........it was Turkish Cookies, which turned out kind of nice for just a single plant. So that one, the very last of the Orange Gasm and Sweet Zombie were the ingredients in this batch of gummies.

The UV-B lights will be here today, I’ll report back with pic’s when they arrive.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Seeing this more and more from some breeders......

As always with any XXXX genetics, we recommend scuffing seeds with a fine grit sandpaper along the keel edge and pre-soak seeds until they germinate BEFORE planting. XXXX genetics are notoriously hard to crack open with a hard shell.”

This might become part of my regular routine moving forward. Scuffing enable the seeds to absorb water better and increases your chances for success.

How do you feel about fulvic/humic acid?

sshz

sshz

I always enjoy it on my cereal in the morning..........other than that, Botanicare Pure Blend Pro uses a distillation process to brew their fertilizer, and I believe both ingredients are in there. There’s no doubt though, it better in a “living soil” environment, and I’m not sure Pro-mix in conducive to that fact.

sshz

sshz

Fact is though, I much prefer to use a fertilizer that is organically based vs. chemically based. Chem based fertilizer salts tend to build up faster in the soil and will toxify if not flushed out occasionally. I rarely if ever have to flush my pots until the very end, and even then, it may not make much of a difference.

And yes, a full body waxing may be in order here......... we should vote on it! Maybe we can trade some gummies for a full waxing video. Lol

amekins

amekins

Fact is though, I much prefer to use a fertilizer that is organically based vs. chemically based. Chem based fertilizer salts tend to build up faster in the soil and will toxify if not flushed out occasionally. I rarely if ever have to flush my pots until the very end, and even then, it may not make much of a difference.

And yes, a full body waxing may be in order here......... we should vote on it!
Well see those of us who have not see the body have not see the hair to be removed, and can’t really weigh in on best solution. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom