Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondracer

Pondracer

I dont think i have chosen my words correctly..i was meaning when you are just waterinng your plants at the end of their cycle.im watering plain tank water and ppm of runoff in coir is down to 100 and plan on harvesting in 4 days or so...do you keep going till it says 0 .im just watering the ppm down gradually

OK, I didn't understand at all :) No, I don't do that.

Seb

Seb

I’ll also need to defoliate again, sooner rather than later as things have become super leafy again, these LED’s are just crazy in their ability to generate leaf growth. It’s my fault for not defoliating enough early on, but I wanted more leaves this time and surely got them.

I've noticed the same thing with the Gavita led compared to HPS, leaves keep coming back from week to week just like you didn't remove anything. It gives a little bit more of work i think but I'm actually more comfortable with doing weekly defoliation with this kind of growth, it gives me the feeling that the plants can handle it much better.

sshz

sshz

Yup, I think the previous grow diaries have proven that........ I also think things with more sativa in them are able to handle it better.

sshz

sshz

Both sides of the room today....... looks like plenty of tops in there. As always, click the pic multiple times for real close ups..........

IMG 1377
IMG 1378

Pondracer

Pondracer

One more deep defoliation tomorrow or Wednesday and I should be good to go for a while......

This is quite interesting to me. I want to try to develop a flat, even canopy like yours that fully utilizes the square footage I have available. With that in mine I am going to try some kind of a scrog setup with netting. But I never defoliate, so it will require me to make some changes.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Today I’ll be doing another defoliation, after a thorough watering this morning. There’s just too many leaves on the plants, and I want to open it all some more before heavy budding begins.

And Aqua Man has disappeared, since early Friday morning, what’s up with that?
He’s working so much. Probably taking a breather!
Good luck on the defo. Enjoying the show!

sshz

sshz

I thought I'd take a video of the shorter side of the room and then take another video after the defoliation, so everyone can inspect the difference. The second video I'll put up tomorrow morning.............pretty leafy, huh? Day 17 in flowering.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looks really good. Not excessively leafy as you did the light pluck nearly 2 weeks ago, and given no topping, and how many girls you got in the plot.
solid.👊

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Too branchy possibly? Your planning selective branch removal with this defo?
Coming along real nice. Super healthy.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

No branches will be removed, as I've done that already.......just some more leaves in strategic places. I'm planning on removing the plants from the room again, so I can get a good look at each one before deciding what leaves to remove. a 2 hour process, but it pays off in the end by letting more light down to each bud site.

I don't like removing any more branches at this point, because each branch removed means less buds in the end.

sshz

sshz

Well, that’s the short side of the room and you can tell they are a bit taller than previous crops. Probably wider too. Today is my birthday, my wife would not let me defoliate and just told me to relax today and defoliate at lights on tomorrow morning, which I’ll do. Just watched the video again, sure looks leafy in there. The other side is taller, but less leafy probably due to the fact of those leaning to the sativa side of the strain, while the video plants are more indica leaning, thus more leaves.

Madmax

Madmax

Today I’ll be doing another defoliation, after a thorough watering this morning. There’s just too many leaves on the plants, and I want to open it all some more before heavy budding begins.

And Aqua Man has disappeared, since early Friday morning, what’s up with that?
Havnt you seen in his how to water coco thread...we have a new Aquaman haha..

Happy 90th birthday sshz 🎉🎈🎁😉 .have a great day mate.
Did i hear your wife say that she will defoliate for you seems its your birthday ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom