Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

A lot of it to is that same strain even the same clone will run differently in different setups, look different and grow different, most of these growers use different technique's for growing and finishing plants, but lighting or even just nutrients or varying application of nutrients will finish plants faster or longer. lighting cycles even temps etc

sshz

sshz

Definitely seeing some stretch for the first time in a few plants..........

IMG 1375

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Definitely seeing some stretch for the first time in a few plants..........

View attachment 1100782
This is what I did in high school. Came in Freshman year 5'3" and small but with a chip on my shoulder wanting to play ball. Stayed 5'3" tall all the way until I went home for summer break following Sophmore year and came back as a 6' tall 200+ pound Junior. That's your nose guard back there

sshz

sshz

Tomorrow is 2 weeks, I'm guessing just another few inches at most. Remember, it's only 4 plants that elongated most- everything else stayed about where we've been in the last grows. There's been a little more temperature swings this time, moving between 75 and 84 degrees but I'm guessing it's more from the Lemon Berry Candy OG genetics.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Tomorrow is 2 weeks, I'm guessing just another few inches at most. Remember, it's only 4 plants that elongated most- everything else stayed about where we've been in the last grows. There's been a little more temperature swings this time, moving between 75 and 84 degrees but I'm guessing it's more from the Lemon Berry Candy OG genetics.

will you bend or pinch down those tall tops?

sshz

sshz

Our favorite moderator has asked me to participate in a little experiment, adding GreenPlanet "Massive" to my grow on one side of the room and then compare final yields from both sides. Basically it's a bloom enhancer, with these selling points:

• Massive is a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and growth stimulants.
  • It is a high performance flowering additive with organic components derived from bee by-products.
  • Massive is enhanced with B vitamins plus all the necessary micro elements, including the naturally occurring hormones, gibbrellic acid and tricantonal from bee by-products.
  • Massive can be used to enhance any nutrient program with definitive and positive results.
  • The benefit of using Massive is that it contains a myriad of ingredients that growers currently use, therefore allowing the consumer to achieve better results using fewer products, leading to less confusion and error.
So it appears you just substitute some of your base formula for this instead, everything else stays the same for the entire grow. I'll let everyone know when it arrives and when I start using it.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Our favorite moderator has asked me to participate in a little experiment, adding GreenPlanet "Massive" to my grow on one side of the room and then compare final yields from both sides. Basically it's a bloom enhancer, with these selling points:

• It is a high performance flowering additive with organic components derived from bee by-products.
  • Massive is enhanced with B vitamins plus all the necessary micro elements, including the naturally occurring hormones, gibbrellic acid and tricantonal from bee by-products.
  • Massive can be used to enhance any nutrient program with definitive and positive results.
  • The benefit of using Massive is that it contains a myriad of ingredients that growers currently use, therefore allowing the consumer to achieve better results using fewer products, leading to less confusion and error.
So it appears you just substitute some of your base formula for this instead, everything else stays the same for the entire grow. I'll let everyone know when it arrives and when I start using it.

View attachment 1100991
Remember, AFTER the stretch 🤣😆

sshz

sshz

I've already been instructed on the finer points of using it. LOL

Actually, the manufacturer is OUT OF STOCK of it and it won't be available until the end of next week, which means the stretch period will be done and over by then.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

View attachment 1100991

Interesting ! I 'd like to see that as well, I think massive is a good product in its own right, I'm actually using it right now, used it in the passed as well, But i've been doing my own little world study of it, I've been using it for the Gibberellin and triacontanol that is supposed to be in it. My thoughts are I think you see a difference with it as opposed to without it, If your already running a good rounded nutrient you may not a see as much a gain as you would like. my issue is price, It's $90 a bottle up here, there is really only a few week window you use it, but I think the Gibberellin and triacontanol % in it is very low, which means you need to use a pretty good concentration of it see a difference. So it gets pretty pricey. if one is using it for the NPK value in it then you'll get more of your moneys worth. Personally I'm see better results by use a one time applications of 3ppm to 5ppm of borax at time of flip. I hope you do it though SSHZ i think it would very interesting to see the side by side in your setup. Good Idea Aqua

sshz

sshz

As most of you know by now, I love the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro line, as it's 99% organic and use properly, it doesn't build up in the soil and toxify everything. I don't talk a lot about what others use very often, but I see people buying 6-7 different products in one line and then attempt to mix everything together and then wonder why they get issues. I don't have the heart to tell them they are mixing things out of order and everything is precipitating together. My point is K.I.S.S., so anytime I start playing with my fertilizer mix, I'm very leary and especially careful.

If anyone else has used it, please pipe in............

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

As most of you know by now, I love the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro line, as it's 99% organic and use properly, it doesn't build up in the soil and toxify everything. I don't talk a lot about what others use very often, but I see people buying 6-7 different products in one line and then attempt to mix everything together and then wonder why they get issues. I don't have the heart to tell them they are mixing things out of order and everything is precipitating together. My point is K.I.S.S., so anytime I start playing with my fertilizer mix, I'm very leary and especially careful.

Yup I started using after seeing you talk about it,I use the pure blend tea , I like it

sshz

sshz

will you bend or pinch down those tall tops?

Looking at the room tonight, if I hope to have an even canopy, I’ll probably have to bend a few of the plants to make that happen. But to reach those plants, I’ll have to pull others out to get to them so I’ll just wait til I think the stretch is over, then tie a few back.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i have run hundreds of plants with pure blend pro. After a lot of testing i dropped the bloom soil bottle and just used grow all through to the finish.

works great with ocean forest and my well water.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

When i first grew while in college we bought the bc bloom box, it came with a whole assortment of advanced nutrients. I gave into the gimmick, but in hindsight thinking about it plants are 90 something percent water. Like you say SSHZ keeping it simple is best, I dont see a need for 12 different bottles and I personally think my crops would have came out better if I wpuld have just done part A and B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom