Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

I will definitely be doing something along those lines...........

Tomorrow is the end of week 5 in flowering. At lights out tonight, I grabbed a regular flashlight (not green) and took pic's of both sides of the room.
IMG 1456
IMG 1455

sshz

sshz

So, if you compare, I seem to be in a similar place when you compare this grow to my last one.......

Anthem

Anthem

I would like to know your intended schedule for the UVB light so I can make an educated guess to your overall yield.

sshz

sshz

I would like to know your intended schedule for the UVB light so I can make an educated guess to your overall yield.

What the hell.......lol. I’m still not decided, but you really think it’s going to make THAT much of a difference? Lol

Figure now they will be on the last 2 weeks, with a bump up every 3 days unless they show a resistance to it. So maybe something like this:

Days 1-3. 1/2 hour on

Days 4-6. 45 minutes on

Days 7-14. 1.5-2 hours on

I’m still researching it and getting recommendations. Time on will all depend on how well they are adapting to the UV-B. I’ll post a definitive schedule when we get closer and I know more about it.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

i think you will kill it this time with them being bigger. 111oz11g!

Send it any way you’d like, they will all get added to the tally.

I’m not posting my guess in the contest, and I’ve been way under in my previous guesses but if forced today, my guess would be 102 oz and 1 gram. With 5 more weeks of growing and hardening up, it really a crap shoot right now. I would have liked a little more elongation on the short side of the room, but there’s definitely some nice center cola’s we haven’t seen before.

100 oz or more is always the goal, and I’m confident we’re there..........

Anthem

Anthem

What the hell.......lol. I’m still not decided, but you really think it’s going to make THAT much of a difference? Lol

Figure now they will be on the last 2 weeks, with a bump up every 3 days unless they show a resistance to it. So maybe something like this:

Days 1-3. 1/2 hour on

Days 4-6. 45 minutes on

Days 7-14. 1.5-2 hours on

I’m still researching it and getting recommendations. Time on will all depend on how well they are adapting to the UV-B. I’ll post a definitive schedule when we get closer and I know more about it.
Sshz can you please put me down for 2985 grams?
Thank You
Anthem

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I find it more likely than not you will back off the UVB before the grow's end because you have concerns about it affecting yield, personally. Just reading the plants.

Anywho, my guess is 101 oz, 11 grams. I think these will be denser nugs than sweet zombie but a bit more uneven on a plant to plant or branch to branch basis. SZ was like the zerg in starcraft.

Anthem

Anthem

106 oz and 17 grams........ I should ban you for being a wise ass and forcing me to find my calculator. Lol
Sshz if I win I will buy you a bottle of massive just for making you use the calculator.

sshz

sshz

CONTEST quesses..........

Milson 101 oz 11 grams
Rootbound 102 oz 16 grams
Anthem 106 oz 17 grams
Bdmack 109 oz 2 grams
SlammedS. 111 oz 11 grams

All guesses must be submitted by Wednesday evening midnight.

sshz

sshz

I will also mention I appreciate the confidence you guys have in me who are guessing at the upper end, but I don't see this room beating the Orange Gasm room, which ended up at 106 oz and change.......... but what do I know. I missed the Sweet Zombie final number by 1 1/2 lbs. LOL

sshz

sshz

I’ve been asked what’s coming next strain wise........ if the Candy Store yield is good or better (100 oz or more), I’ll do this one:

END GAME RBX "THE PUNCH LINE"
Cherry Punch x (Cherry Punch x Ethos Cookies #16) x Ethos Cookies #4
Available in either 5 or 10 AlphaFem™ Seeds
Flowering Time 8-9 weeks
Outdoor: Big and fast!
Yield: Friggin' Huge!!
Total Cannabinoids: 25%

Terpenes: Pungent!! Sweet Berries and Sour Cherries

Morphology: She has a fantastic structure. Most are medium-height. All show strong vertical branching, closely stacked flower-sets and a very high calyx-to-leaf ratio. Easy to grow for any situation.

If the yield falls short, which often happens with Ethos, then I’ll do this one instead: Dynasty Exotic "Glueberry Muffin"

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Im not trying to be negative just wished you had moved away from ethos after this one. Regardless im tuned in.

Ever thought about bohdi or katsu strains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom