Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

You'd be wrong, the entire branch's pistils are browned up. Granted, this is the earliest of all the plants but it will probably be done in 7 1/2 weeks or so. Ethos says 8-9 weeks for this strain, this must be the early pheno. Weight suffers though, it doesn't have much chance to fill out well.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You'd be wrong, the entire branch's pistils are browned up. Granted, this is the earliest of all the plants but it will probably be done in 7 1/2 weeks or so. Ethos says 8-9 weeks for this strain, this must be the early pheno. Weight suffers though, it doesn't have much chance to fill out well.

I never want to cut until all those browned pistils die back. I see that as a two week flower or more. I would still fertilize lightly waiting for more trichomes and mass. I try to keep them growing.

I grow them one after another so I can work them individually.

sshz

sshz

I always let my stuff get well done.......and typically won't touch a plant until at least half of them are ready. If you remember, I did the Sweet Zombie in two phases- the later phase a week later than the first chop. Only 1 plant is this far along, just showing the early pheno. They will all get the same ppm, but I'm already down to 650-700 ppm for the room as there's some burnt leaf tips which I actually want to see at this point.

sshz

sshz

Tomorrow I think I'll pull a plant out of the room and make a video of her.......... it should be pretty interesting.

Spent some time in the room tonight after lights out. I've said it before- it just gives the room a totally different perspective. The room looks nice, but I wished the buds were bigger. I'm thinking the Sweet Zombie looked a bit better, and more developed. I'm hoping they are at least dense.

Sweet Zombie at 6 weeks, compare to #1449.

P.S. The Candy Store plants are taller too.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

"but I'm already down to 650-700 ppm for the room as there's some burnt leaf tips which I actually want to see at this point."

Someone was questioning this........I want to push the plants at this stage just up to the line. A little tip burn doesn't hurt anything, past this you'll develop problems. I like to err on the low side with ppm though, I can always add more if need be.

I haven't talked much about it but the room smells great. Strong too, I think the Phresh Filters are doing a pretty good job right now. Again it reminds me of Green Poison by Sweet Seeds (and Zombie). I think the berries come out more during the drying process.

sshz

sshz

I just bought the 2nd Medify Air unit. Yesterday I put it in my bedroom and ran it all day. Went to sleep and this morning is probably the first time in 20 years I woke up not clogged or dry. Told the wife, she said go buy another one right now. Two of these is overkill in my house, but that’s what I want so there’s no doubt it’s getting thru to everywhere.

After suffering for so many years, I’m shocked my doctor and/or allergist has not recommended these before. Anyone with these issues, I strongly urge you to consider one of these or a similar unit, just make sure it’s a Hepa13 filter, not just a Hepa filter. Helping with the smell is just an extra bonus!

Anthem

Anthem

I just bought the 2nd Medify Air unit. Yesterday I put it in my bedroom and ran it all day. Went to sleep and this morning is probably the first time in 20 years I woke up not clogged or dry. Told the wife, she said go buy another one right now. Two of these is overkill in my house, but that’s what I want so there’s no doubt it’s getting thru to everywhere.

After suffering for so many years, I’m shocked my doctor and/or allergist has not recommended these before. Anyone with these issues, I strongly urge you to consider one of these or a similar unit, just make sure it’s a Hepa13 filter, not just a Hepa filter. Helping with the smell is just an extra bonus!
Sshz, this kind of applies to your shock about doctors not telling people about the filters. I was at the vet one time with a sick dog and the vet flat out told me, pure breads keep him in business. So I believe while as messed up as it may be. The doctors are perfectly aware of the benefits of the filters for someone like you but they really do not want to tell people because a fair portion of the people they treat would probably benefit from the filters to the point of no longer needing treatment from said doctor.

slammedsonoma420

slammedsonoma420

I got mine on wednesday. My allergies throughout the day are clearing up noticeably, from sneezing a hundred + times a day to 3 or 4 times yesterday. Im still waking up very congested so hopefully it will just take a few days. I live in apartment and only need to run this baby on speed 1! Thanks for your suggestions on this unit as my allergies made life difficult unless outdoors.

NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

I know I've seen you post that you use the botanicate line, which line exactly do you use and which bottles? I was looking through the site last night and was having trouble finding the bottles I seen you post before.

sshz

sshz

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro.............. one part nutrient, no need to mix things.

Grow 3-2-4 Veg thru 1st two weeks of flowering (keep N higher so plants don't yellow too early)

Bloom Transition 2-3-5 weeks 3-6 flowering

Bloom Soil Formula 1-4-5 weeks 7-8 (or 9) (start reducing N towards the end)

Flush past that but it depends on how long of flowering period you have. I generally flush for 7-10 days.

And at least 5ml per gallon of Cal/Mag always or 7-10 ml per gallon if using r.o. water. I don't like bloom enhancers.

I water more under LED's because of the dehumidifier so I run ppm less with a flush every 3-4 waterings.

sshz

sshz

As promised, a video. I PURPOSELY did not pull a particularly nice plant, more like an average or below one. It still has a long way to go and I did clean it up a bit before the video. As always, full screen it for the best view.

NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro.............. one part nutrient, no need to mix things.

Grow 3-2-4 Veg thru 1st two weeks of flowering (keep N higher so plants don't yellow too early)

Bloom Transition 2-3-5 weeks 3-6 flowering

Bloom Soil Formula 1-4-5 weeks 7-8 (or 9) (start reducing N towards the end)

Flush past that but it depends on how long of flowering period you have. I generally flush for 7-10 days.

And at least 5ml per gallon of Cal/Mag always or 7-10 ml per gallon if using r.o. water. I don't like bloom enhancers.

I water more under LED's because of the dehumidifier so I run ppm less with a flush every 3-4 waterings.
Thank you very much!
Do you think it would be possible to switch my moms over to bottle from dry amendments and then clone and flower using the pure blend?

sshz

sshz

Why not......it should be no problem at all, I'd just go slow and use 1/2 the recommended rate and observe. Then slowly increase ppm as need be. Don't go full strength ever, I NEVER have. They just want you to use it up quicker so you buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom