Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

I continue to get requests for the gummie recipe......I'm getting tired of having to go back and find it. LOL So I'm just going to start posting it in every thread, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

12-14 oz unrefined coconut oil (big spread in prices, cheap is OK)
2-3 oz of cleaned and crumbled (no stems or seeds) pot, decarbed (dried) in 170 degree oven for 20 minutes or more
1 large box jello, your choice of flavor (not sugar free)- you can also use 2 smaller boxes
1/2 cup water
2 oz gelatin (4 orange packets) (look in the jello section in the supermarket)
sunflower lecithin (1/8-1/4 teaspoon granules or oil squeezed from 3 capsules) (available at GNC, Amazon, etc)
silicone candy molds (available at Walmart, Amazon, etc.)

Double boil the coconut oil and pot for at least 3 hours. Make sure the oil covers the bud. I prefer to use a mix of strains to balance out the high, but it's not necessary. Indica's will lead to a heavy body buzz and sleep, sativa's will lead to a head buzz for an hour or two, then hit the body. Stir often. The resin will melt from the bud and be absorbed by the oil. The oil will turn green. Strain well when done, squeeze out every drop of oil from the mix. Part 1 is over, easy peasy. The hard part is done, now the fun begins.

Part 2- Mix 1/3 cup of the infused coconut oil, the box of jello, 1/2 cup of water and the lecithin in a pot and boil for about 3+ minutes. Then you need to add the gelatin powder but I like to mix a little bit of hot water to it first to make sure it's disolved well. Then add to the boiling jello. Keep stiring throughout the entire process. About 5 minutes is good, don't over boil it, I turn mine down slightly to a low rolling boil.

The key to the whole recipe is cooking the entire mix to a certain point, not under or over cooking. The jello coloring tends to darken and turns a bit more thickened and syrupy. If you over cook it, the gummies will be more like hard candy (not good). If you under cook it, it will end up more like jello and less like gummies. Trial and error but after 2-3 attempts, you become an expert, I promise.

When you think it's done, pour into the molds. Let them sit 10-15 minutes, then place in fridge. They'll turn rubbery, like gummies and stay like that forever if kept in the fridge. Remove from molds, put on a container and enjoy.

What makes this recipe a bit differently is these gummies will hold up well in your pocket for hours and not melt. The balance of the oil can be kept in the fridge for your next batch, or put a teaspoon of hardened oil in a cup of tea, or whatever you come up with- there are countless options to injest it.

Lastly, obviously, the more pot you use, the stronger these will end up. Also, the stronger the pot, the stronger the gummie. Shake is good, buds are better. I always add a warning, these can be very potent. I've had people freak out, pass out, and everything in between. It's a much stronger buzz than smoking......so go slow initially til you become more experienced. Start with a smaller dose, you can always take more. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour for full effects to hit. If you get too buzzed, eat something like as it tends to calm things down. Expect the buzz to last at least 6 hours, sometimes longer. For a stronger buzz, eat one on an empty stomach. For a milder run, have a meal first.

@Aqua Man continues to experiment and revise my recipe. He's more adventurous so you may want to check out his threads on his gummies for updates and such. But I make full runs of about 35-45 gummjies every 3 weeks and could make them in my sleep. Practice makes perfect and if you can boil water, you'll probably have some success with these.

And as always, win a contest, get some gummies to try.
Lol I think I copied the recipe 3-4 times now! Lol soon as my caps run out I’m gonna run a batch

Moshmen

Moshmen

Here's my squares picks for the SuperBowl in my friends square contest. $25 each entry, 10 max entries. I initially bought $200 worth and my wife found out and extrapolated 50% (assumed control) of it. Then she offered 20% to my daughter Lissa and her husband Chris. Then I went and bought 2 more, so ten total. Then the wife went at it, convincing my other daughter she had to take 20% and make it a family affair. So now I have 30% total. WTF

But don't worry, I jumped right into someone elses squares that pays $50 every minute, instead of the end of each quarter. Just a spin off of the regular game, but with a fun twist. TB 0-KC 0 pays $50 evey minute until the first score.

View attachment 1087695
At least ya got some decent numbers !

Moshmen

Moshmen

All the SB talk I’ll add to it - the atmosphere here is awsome! Seen the fly over practices and fireworks , lots of events all week long - traffic has been crazy and local tickets goin for 10 + g’s
Just stopped raining here ! It poured at least a,couple inches of water - weather should be perfect about game time !
good luck all ya gamblers go bucs .

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It should be a great game, two very capable offenses.
I'm sure Walrus (as my wife calls him) has a plan, but being without two all pro level tackles should hurt any offense pretty significantly.

sshz

sshz

sfsdfuturegrower 42
Madmax 48
Dr. Greene 56
Aayeron 57
Milson 58
Mr. GreenThumbOG 59
SSHZ 62
BurnzYzBudzz 64
BadBud3 66
BudBuster25 68
Heynow 70
VLAD 72

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

It's important to note that these are just my results and I haven't seen anyone else (yet) hit my numbers. That's not to say people aren't, I just haven't seen it cause I'm not looking. Most people I do see are getting 2-2 1/2 lbs per light I'm guessing, and they seem happy with that considering the wattage being used. I've said it before, this is all about the proper canopy management, as the wide light spred of the fixture takes care of itself. If you can't figure out how to get the proper canopy, your final numbers will suffer.
This is where I’ve been having issues, canopy staying even. hoping to optimize this on this next grow. Definitely a huge learning curve from good old HPS and pro mix , to LEDs , hydroponics , UV and such. Trial and error I guess.... time will tell. Just can’t wait until I have 3/4 grows under my belt with all this tech so I can feel more comfortable and a lot less anxious

sshz

sshz

This is where I’ve been having issues, canopy staying even. hoping to optimize this on this next grow. Definitely a huge learning curve from good old HPS and pro mix , to LEDs , hydroponics , UV and such. Trial and error I guess.... time will tell. Just can’t wait until I have 3/4 grows under my belt with all this tech so I can feel more comfortable and a lot less anxious

Yup, but if you were doing well under HPS, then after a couple of grows you learn to like the LED's more.........

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
With 2 weeks to practice, it won't have the impact everyone expects. Expect a lot of dump offs and quick passes in the game I suspect.
I literally haven't watched more than a couple hours of football total in over a year, but I agree that Reid will likely have a great plan coming in.

It's a really big problem to try to solve for though. There's a reason you pay your LT so much money and Schwartz on the right side is one of the best in the game.

sfsdfuturegrower

sfsdfuturegrower

We say pop and wallet where I am from too. South Dakota land of the pop.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha.good on u. I lost a quick 50 on the flip. 😂
I usually go heads.
Mr.G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom