Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dopey28

Dopey28

I don’t get the flu shot either, however I am gettin older doc suggest that and a shingles vaccine - so I’ll prolly suck it up take a capsule ( similar to ur gummies) and just do it! Lol

i got shingles when I was 34-35. Affected all 3 nerve bundles in my face (which is rare). Had them inside my mouth, eye, ear basically the entire lift side of my face. It was miserable couldn’t even eat for 10 days. when I could even noodles felt like chewing glass.

it’s now 3+ years later. I have a scar on my face from them and remaining nerve damage (food tastes different on separate side of my tongue, half my tongue lips chin is all numb/desensitized). Doctor said I narrowly missed vision and hearing loss on my left side.

my suggestion is get that one I realize it’s not that bad for most people. But when it’s bad it can be bad.

sshz

sshz

Well, there’s issues with my dehumidifier already. Bought in July last year, it’s still pulling moisture out of the air but the internal fan is not cycling on and off. So it’s stays on 24/7 and the compressor turns on and off when needed. Called Fridgitaire and they are sending a new one in 7-10 days. I’ve never had a dehumidifier last for even 6 months..........

sshz

sshz

IMG 1440
Frigidaire insisted I cut the power cord and take a picture of it, along with the original receipt and claim form before they'd send one out. I argued the unit was still working, why cut the cord? They insisted, I cut it, took a picture and wired it all back together in 3 minutes. Makes no sense they wouldn't just send a tech out to replace a simple sensor but I'll take a whole new unit as a backup to the one currently working.

Anthem

Anthem

View attachment 1106940Frigidaire insisted I cut the power cord and take a picture of it, along with the original receipt and claim form before they'd send one out. I argued the unit was still working, why cut the cord? They insisted, I cut it, took a picture and wired it all back together in 3 minutes. Makes no sense they wouldn't just send a tech out to replace a simple sensor but I'll take a whole new unit as a backup to the one currently working.
They are sending you a new one because it is cheaper for them than sending out a tech. I can only assume they are making you cut the cord for insurance purposes. You have a defective unit and they do not want to have to pay a claim for the unit burning down your house.

Anthem

Anthem

View attachment 1106940Frigidaire insisted I cut the power cord and take a picture of it, along with the original receipt and claim form before they'd send one out. I argued the unit was still working, why cut the cord? They insisted, I cut it, took a picture and wired it all back together in 3 minutes. Makes no sense they wouldn't just send a tech out to replace a simple sensor but I'll take a whole new unit as a backup to the one currently working.
I just had to play tech on the washing machine. I looked on you tube and they had information about the washer I had to fix and the error code. The cool thing was taking apart the washer. It has a back panel and inside just an electric motor but not a normal electric motor. It was made backwards. I say backwards because the copper winding portion of the motor did not move it was fixed to the outer ring of the washer. The magnetic outside was bolted to the drum of the motor so the magnets spun and the motor stayed fixed. Thought it was pretty smart of the person that figured that one out.

Anthem

Anthem

Wow pretty Carpet down in the basement Sshz. No expense spared on the grow room!!!!!!!!!!!!

sshz

sshz

Wow pretty Carpet down in the basement Sshz. No expense spared on the grow room!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I’m about to rip up the entire basement, ceiling, walls and floor and redo everything. I finished the basement myself maybe 15 years ago, popcorn ceiling (outdated), wood paneling (outdated) and carpet (dirty from fertilizer water being spilled constantly).

This will be my summer project. The basement is about 1500 sq. ft., I want to move everything around to other parts of the room so I can put a pool table in again. The grow room(s) are in outcoves behind doors so it won’t impact those. So, I’ll remove the popcorn and repaint the ceiling, paint the paneling a lighter color and lay vinyl waterproof click flooring in......just trying to improve and update the house for the future.

Anthem

Anthem

Actually I’m about to rip up the entire basement, ceiling, walls and floor and redo everything. I finished the basement myself maybe 15 years ago, popcorn ceiling (outdated), wood paneling (outdated) and carpet (dirty from fertilizer water being spilled constantly).

This will be my summer project. The basement is about 1500 sq. ft., I want to move everything around to other parts of the room so I can put a pool table in again. The grow room(s) are in outcoves behind doors so it won’t impact those. So, I’ll remove the popcorn and repaint the ceiling, paint the paneling a lighter color and lay vinyl waterproof click flooring in......just trying to improve and update the house for the future.
In regards to the floor, 100 percent with you on the waterproof. I did a product out of Europe called Junkers. I believe it was the first snap together flooring materials, I have some uneven slab conditions and it helped a lot with that, but the moral of the story is that it is real hardwood and it does not do well with water. Make sure and get stuff with a good water resistance.

sshz

sshz

They make a vinyl waterproof (not water resistant) flooring with a backing that clicks together (floats on the floor) and is a nice product for basements......it would sit on a cement slab. My wife and daughter will pick it out (I stay out of it since I have no design savvy) and I'll install it. I'll have to throw some area rugs down for the coldness in the winter, but I don't have to worry about spills anymore.

sshz

sshz

That unit looks almost identical to mine.......probably same manufacturer but labeled differently.

We have a very large wholesale warehouse floor business not too far away.......way cheaper than anywhere else. All USA stuff, half the price opposed to other local dealers. They do such volume, especially to contractors, and builders- they just charge less. When I bought that flooring, I actually bought tons extra to do a room or two upstairs also but just haven’t gotten around to that yet.

Anthem

Anthem

They make a vinyl waterproof (not water resistant) flooring with a backing that clicks together (floats on the floor) and is a nice product for basements......it would sit on a cement slab. My wife and daughter will pick it out (I stay out of it since I have no design savvy) and I'll install it. I'll have to throw some area rugs down for the coldness in the winter, but I don't have to worry about spills anymore.
Sshz one more word on the flooring. Usually with the floating floors you have to allow for expansion and contraction at the edges and the amount is based on the runs of the flooring. Longer runs more room. With that being said you can remove the base boards to get the room under the base boards. If you replace the base boards please do not make the mistake I did and use MDF for the base boards. Stuff follows walls really well and points out great but does not hold up. If it gets wet, it swells up and looks like shit.

sshz

sshz

I'll probably just reuse everything, since it's in great shape. I'll have to hammer out the nails, and start over with that- but they'll be painted anyway. It's oak paneling and molding but painted white it looks great so that's the direction I'm heading. The vinyl planks are much easier to lay down than wood planks, it should take me 1/2 the time to lay that wood would take (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom