Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

So, post flu shot I've been fine, no issues but a sore arm........... one to go in a month and I can start french kissing everyone.

And look what showed up on my doorstep. I'm a bit disappointed that it includes Ammoniacal Nitrogen as it's a cheap form of Nitrogen, basically urine. Pee is actually 46% Nitrogen and it's generally used in the cheaper fertilizers, but Massive also has other sources on N in it so lets see how it goes. I am seriously considering adding it at a 25% rate for a month in this crop and I'll be talking to others for recommendations (@Aqua Man).

IMG 1437

sshz

sshz

Today is 1 month finished in flowering, I'll be doing some defoliation today, after I take a few pic's. Between 5-6 weeks to go I think. Both sides pic's for prosperity's sake.......... I'm thinking they look pretty far along for just 28 days.

IMG 1438
IMG 1439

sshz

sshz

The Massive was bought by our favorite moderator for me so I could run a test of it on one side of the room.......since it arrived so late, the test will be run on the next crop. But I hate to have it just sitting there so I may run a bit of it just to see how it goes. The 4 liter is around $100, not cheap by any standard as I pay around $45 for a gallon of the Pure Blend Pro Bloom.

sshz

sshz

Regarding odor, while being pressed by the wife- I pulled the trigger and bought a floor air scrubber that is widely described as the best on the market. Below is the website and unit. You can get an additional 10% by signing up for the newsletter. It has an ionizer, and also has multi filters i.e. Hepa H13 (the best), Charcoal, and a pre-filter. Consumer Reports and many other independent reviews rank this unit far and away the best on the market under this category.

Then add in a 30 day money back guarantee.......if you don't like it and/or it's not effective, sent it back for a full refund. Add in free shipping, it's $563 delivered after taxes. I am still leaning towards the HVAC Air Scrubber, but that will be decided at the end of this crop when the house doesn't smell as bad. Maybe I'll need both, maybe I'll just buy a floor unit for each floor. Let's see how effective it is first.

https://medifyair.com/collections/1000-sq-ft/products/ma-112

sshz

sshz

In the middle of another defoliation............ it just needs to be done. Stuff not necessarily blocking buds, but blocking leaves underneath so you don't need 2-3 leaves occupying the same space.

sshz

sshz

I just went with the best rated I could find and it was top rated in many reviews I read. They are extremely popular in California and in states that have wild fires, where the smoke tends to penetrate houses nearby and is a bear to get rid of. Anything with a H13 filter will help, but the key to the unit I bought is it moves more air thru than any of the others.....by a mile.

The filters are not cheap, over $100 every 6 months or so, which I'll be happy to pay for peace of mind (and to get the wife off my back).

If it works, it stays. If it doesn't, it get returned. Simple as that........

sshz

sshz

I just qualified here, I fuckin hate needles! Not sure what I’m doin?

I'm not crazy about them either, but it's a prick and not much more. They go intra-muscle in the arm so I'm guessing it's a longer needle than normal but I never even looked. If i didn't have health issues, I might have passed on it but better safe than sorry......... I'm expecting we'll be getting flu AND flu shots each year moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom