Every picture tells a story

• Thread starter GirlCarny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GirlCarny

Like taking photos hate long drawn out posts, unfortunately most of my posts are long and drawn out. Photos of my current grow. Still sorting out the spider mite invasion and actually figuring out how to grow the silly things. Not much to look at at this point. Hopefully it will all come together.

Last photo shows a root just starting to poke out of the stem, while inside a rapid rooter. (6 days)

Mites 006
Babies1
Babies2
Babies3
C

caperfarmer902

we alll gotta start sumwhere right, what strains are you running?

darkmatter

darkmatter

good luck with your growing.seems like its best to throw down for the 4oz florimite.you used a hot shot no pest yet. you can turn things around ,but if thats not some crazy rare clones i would start over, with some seeds maybe and you wont miss a beat.i got a spider issue with one of my large oldest flowering plants thats fast, so im trying to handle it too,it almost got wacked,cause im not even trying to deal,and death is looming for everything i got.those clones come from outide? you wont a new clean and healthly long and winding road or aleast get on it fast as you can,i drive it the ditch every now and then.look at growmasters threads he can turn a clone around

G

GirlCarny

Wow thanks for checking out the thread guys, totally unexpected.

Capefarmer - People get so hung up on names I would prefer not to play that game at the moment. I have 3 seperate strains a kush a white strain and a red strain.

Darkmatter - Trashed the moms and treated the cuts, which is probably why I only got 50 percent of them to root. I followed most of the peoples advice and did the triple treatment on them. Neem 3 days later floramite 3 days later azamax. Plus a really good scrubbing on the room. Its hard for me to let go of a nice plant because I live in such a non friendly state.

Anyway more pics later when it cools off some

10 days in the rapid rooter.

Roots
G

GirlCarny

28 clones total. 1gal bags of coco. The dixie cups will wait till tomorrow.
Pic 3 is there food for the next 3 weeks.

Picture 004
Picture 005
Picture 003
M

Mindless

Good luck . Bugs are a pain. Luckily there(clones) still small. Makes them WAY easier to work on.
I treat everything with neem every 3-4 days in the beginning.(misting under/over leaves)
Even if i don't see any bugs.
Then once a week / once every 2 ect. Have had great success this way.
Also once there rooted fill a large jar with water and a little alcohol(91%)/soap/neem mix
drop the clone roots down into the jar making sure its totally submerged. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. (if the jars big enough work the leaves with a toothbrush/hand to dislodge any eggs)
I used to just soak the plants but the bugs will hide in those rapid rooter/rock wool things. Once i started soaking them they stopped coming back :)
Hope that helps :pimp:
Cant wait . Keep up the good work

G

GirlCarny

my construction skills are limited to gluing zip ties taping and hammering..
If the home depot cant cut it. I cant use it. Was going to build 2 tables after today 1 will be fine. Its too tall need to have the legs cut a lot shorter. Moved the tent back into the room after azamax and bleaching the shit out of it in order to kill anything that might be there. Way behind on my personal schedule. Everything is taking twice as long and is 3x as hard than I imagined.

Seedling1
Seedling2
Table1
Table2
G

GirlCarny

spent the morning making the babies happy. From rapid rooters to cups, and moved a bunch from cups to 1 gal bags. Will attempt to fix these tables tonight.

Roots 002
G

GirlCarny

transplanted from 1 gal bag of coco to 2 gal bag of pro-mix ready to flower in a day or two.

Gogo 012
C

caperfarmer902

looks great:) , sub'd for sure,
and yes, the name game can get flusterating, but a kush lineup is sick,
Rapid rooters are my favorite rooters, i had pretty much 100% success rate with them thing, the rockwool cubes were a bitch for me to get working, but i figured that out , and have mear 100% success it them now, and lastly the Jiffypellet pucks, they never ever worked for me yet, i had 100% faliure rate with them, so i stay away from them, rapid rooters are the way to go:)
im rootin' for yuh GirlCarney, GooodLuck on your beautiful grow!!

K11NG

K11NG

Ive germinated and cloned only with rapid rooters, and have had about 99% success rate. there amazing!

G

GirlCarny

Finally finished my zip tie - double sided tape - duct tape - Velcro and 5 screws bloom spot. Just need to clean it up a bit.

Gogo 001 Large
Gogo 002 Large
Gogo 003 Large
Gogo 004 Large
G

GirlCarny

Oh and if anyone is actually looking. The picture of the timer, its a sunleaves product. The label clearly states do not exceed 15amps or 1200 watts.

Would it be safe for me to use this to power my 2 600w ballasts?

G

GirlCarny

Capefarmer - K11ng thanks for passing by, didnt think anyone was actually watching my silliness.

This was the first time I used rapid rooters and had strange luck. I took around 15 cuttings from 3 plants 2 of the plants rooted instantly the last one never really did anything I think I got 8 out of 15. They were in really poor shape from the mites so that probably had something to do with it.

G

GirlCarny

up and walking... 1 of the bulbs decided to go south for the winter

Orange 001
P

paulycali

Stay positive GirlCarny your killin it! Everything looks great :)

What a great start for you. You should be very happy especially with your new green friends. Ita always a pleasure. Keep on learning double check everything and learn from your mistakes. make that mistake again then you never learned. I have high hopes for you. i think your going to be a top notch grower in no time and what a better place to showcase and take in info than right here on the family farm. Gotta love it!

Have fun keep it real of course be safe but dont forget to always have a happy growing of a day

Nice meeting you GirlCarny see you in the threads :)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Everytime a bulb of mine goes,it's guaranteed to be on a Sunday,10 minutes before any local store..figures huh? I keep extras now lol ;)

Burn
CFSB

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r coming along nice! Good luck with flowering them girls out. Welcome to The farm as well. Stick around here and u will meet some cool cats and kittens. Lots 2 learn from the fam! Keep it positive.

G

GirlCarny

up and running now Feeding at the moment

Dutch master gold bloom A 10 ml/ gal
Dutch master gold bloom B 10ml / gal
Humboldt Nutrients Big up 2ml / gal

screened them to help control height (I think)

Orange 009
Orange 010
Top Bottom