Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

That show had stacks of cash higher than weed heads... i was like WTF ...growing wong plant
Yeah and it grows wild in Appalachia,they want them old long gnarly looking roots.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hahahahaha

There's bunch of them waiting in the middle east

:cry::cry::cry:
I will pass for now, perhaps I can send my Muslim friend to go fetch...he said "fuck off you racist prick", so i guess we make a knife now?

Organikz

Organikz

Hahahahaha

There's bunch of them waiting in the middle east

:cry::cry::cry:
If you want your gun to blow up lol. Russians probably purposely dropped crates of defective ammunition. But seriously those rounds don't stand up to a match grade round

whitepistols

whitepistols

To the op, you do not know shit from shine o la. Okay jack may offer aka ivan aka ivan from jungle boys used benis as jack may offer here on the farm. To take it another step farther look in the honey comb thread. Thats is Capulators thread. Cap ran jacks as 3,2,1. Do you know Capulator is the seller of OG BIO WAR and it was tested by farmers here at the farm before it become a brand?

Dude get the fuck off your hippy bullshit mentality. If you spent as much time understanding real science not hippy wook science you may get it, but you don't.

Your stuck living hippy bullshit ideals. You will not open your eyes, you absolutely refuse.
IMG 20171231 161529
IMG 20171231 161529

See this mycellium thats growing in chow mix I am culturing? Thats been fed General hydroponics raw salt N for 2 weeks.

I have had more mycellium form in 2 weeks using og bio war roots and raw salts than that shit pot you call no till. Btw did you soil test that dismal excuse for a medium? Fuck no you and your fellow wooks proboly aligned your chakra's snorted some K and rubed your wookness all over it.

Dude your a failure because you refuse to accept benis grow in salts. There is the proof..do me a favor stop growing septic tanks of pots in a house. Do me another favor stop spreading you inept, un educated wookness bullshit at the farm period. I have grown over 30 years, I have pulled more pounds than you ever will. Your a discrace,a dumb ass and a twat waffle. If you would of been decent in your pm you would not of been told your a piece of shit, a failure, a wook and a all around absolute fucking failure. Ban me I dont give a fuck if this is what the farm is now just bullshit, wookness and mis respresentation of myths and lore I want nothing to do with it at all.

The real growers are leaving daily and I wonder why? No I do know why, were tired of the shit coming from newbs that think temining with microbes or cervantes are gods when both are full of lies and myths but everyone gravitates too

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

There's a bunch of misinformation and opinions in this thread. I wont even begin to start pointing out the obvious. Heres my suggestion to anyone:

You have to learn to do your own research, and informative reading. What you simply cannot mentally digest ask a credible source. These forums aren't jam packed with knowledgeable sources like they once were! Be cautious! Happy New Years.

Organikz

Organikz

@whitepistols
It's cool my friend. Let me out what ecompost said into terms you understand. Overall microbial population remains however diversity is greatly impacted. No till growers dont do any teas. First off we understand the C:N ratio. That being said at most we might do a compost slurry. Why is that? You can ask cap himself. Microbial diversity suffers. This is why he changed his application directions. Obviously he sees diversity to be very important. Hope you have a better day sir.

No need to ban him. He's on ignore.

Last edited:
Rcubed

Rcubed

To the op, you do not know shit from shine o la. Okay jack may offer aka ivan aka ivan from jungle boys used benis as jack may offer here on the farm. To take it another step farther look in the honey comb thread. Thats is Capulators thread. Cap ran jacks as 3,2,1. Do you know Capulator is the seller of OG BIO WAR and it was tested by farmers here at the farm before it become a brand?

Dude get the fuck off your hippy bullshit mentality. If you spent as much time understanding real science not hippy wook science you may get it, but you don't.

Your stuck living hippy bullshit ideals. You will not open your eyes, you absolutely refuse.
View attachment 767868 View attachment 767868
See this mycellium thats growing in chow mix I am culturing? Thats been fed General hydroponics raw salt N for 2 weeks.

I have had more mycellium form in 2 weeks using og bio war roots and raw salts than that shit pot you call no till. Btw did you soil test that dismal excuse for a medium? Fuck no you and your fellow wooks proboly aligned your chakra's snorted some K and rubed your wookness all over it.

Dude your a failure because you refuse to accept benis grow in salts. There is the proof..do me a favor stop growing septic tanks of pots in a house. Do me another favor stop spreading you inept, un educated wookness bullshit at the farm period. I have grown over 30 years, I have pulled more pounds than you ever will. Your a discrace,a dumb ass and a twat waffle. If you would of been decent in your pm you would not of been told your a piece of shit, a failure, a wook and a all around absolute fucking failure. Ban me I dont give a fuck if this is what the farm is now just bullshit, wookness and mis respresentation of myths and lore I want nothing to do with it at all.

The real growers are leaving daily and I wonder why? No I do know why, were tired of the shit coming from newbs that think temining with microbes or cervantes are gods when both are full of lies and myths but everyone gravitates too
Upload 2017 12 31 18 7 34

Ecompost

Ecompost

If you want your gun to blow up lol. Russians probably purposely dropped crates of defective ammunition. But seriously those rounds don't stand up to a match grade round
the Russians are made of the same stuff the rest of us are made of man so dont hate on them. The AK47 is the most successful weapon probably of all time and I am quite sure this sales win, is a major kick in the nutts for the worlds largest weapons selling nation. Just think, the Russians have been doing Organics since before the USA was a stable nation. Just think how well we might all learn from each other if we didnt have a programmed response to distrust each other. Its not like the rhetoric of anti Russia holds water when we consider we are living together on a lump of metal in space, sharing and caring.
At least they didnt waste half the worlds GDP trying to make the wonky F-35 work. I think where we can, we ought to pull back from following the thoughts of agenda driven masters who are always trying to make us hate and distrust someone because they do things differently.
In light of bio diversity equaling bio security, it makes sense to love all :-) #endrant

Latest posts

Top Bottom