Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Lecithin! I noticed my memory began to become extremely acute. As soon as I stop taking them I feel fuzzy as hell man. I need to make some good sativa caps
eat mushrooms mate, lecithin is good for breaking fats in to proteins. interestingly you can get this and other oils in abundance from the seeds of cannabis, so eating seeds can help reduce body fat and so present more energy via slow release protein. I eat lots of seeds :-)

Organikz

Organikz

So I live in a perfect area for mushrooms. I'm about 2 hours from the Appalachian mountains....known for truffles...what do you recommend besides lions mane?

I'm giving out my location...im in the piedmont state. We have untouched virgin land everywhere. It's insane. The style of building here is to never clear a lot completely. They didnt clear mine at all lol

I've seen deer running down the road 20 minutes from downtown skyscrapers lol

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

So I live in a perfect area for mushrooms. I'm about 2 hours from the Appalachian mountains....known for truffles...what do you recommend besides lions mane?
I'm giving out my location...im in the piedmont state. We have untouched virgin land everywhere. It's insane.

Get a pig, dig those nugs out and have a party. They're golden if you know how to sell em

Organikz

Organikz

Get a pig, dig those nugs out and have a party. They're golden if you know how to sell em
Dude I saw a documentary about the black market...its crazy. The dogs are with a shit ton 9f money and people steal them. There are cheap Chinese knockoffs. They don't use pigs because they eat them sometimes.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

I'm giving out my location...im in the piedmont state. We have untouched virgin land everywhere. It's insane. The style of building here is to never clear a lot completely. They didnt clear mine at all lol

I've seen deer running down the road 20 minutes from downtown skyscrapers lol
I recommend the ones that trip you out. I dont do nature walk meals....my ass will find some poison berries and eat them all...we got shrooms thatll kill you around here too hahahhaa

Ecompost

Ecompost

red reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum), agarikon , Maitake , turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), mesima (Phellinus linteus)

Ecompost

Ecompost

fuck me that Rob Lowe show is dog shit of the highest order, and is his wife ugly? his kids are dopey looking

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
sounds great
Dude...i watched this show... its crazy... like it dont even matter about the poundage. ....they pay for the lenght of roots because its supposed to be more potent.
Little tap root...18k gold
Big tap root.....24k

Its a fucking nuts market

Top Bottom