Everyonedoesit.com Seeds and Things

• Thread starter GorillaDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

Thanks for that OGR ;)

Not so much worried about non-delivery as I am about an order getting lost in the ether if they are without power.

Cheers!

convex

convex

Forget about it, decided to go ahead with order got all the way through checkout to find you do not accept pre-paid cards?!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I was going to order a bong but the shipping to the states was ridiculous - even tried bundling a few items together

well it seemed like they have a set shipping price for everything so it just wasnt worth it especially if I had a problem such as glass arriving broken or having any kind of visible defect

I learned the hard way to check glass over very carefully before you leave a shop with it

convex

convex

And ........ I spoke too hastily.

Pre Paids are accepted, once they are registered - OOPS!:worried:

B

bdawgburner

What do you mean registered? With the card company or with everyonedoesit?

convex

convex

Card company -vanilla card (gift cards)- just need to enter a postal/zip code to 'register' it.

cheers

J

John Smith Esq.

just wanna say thumbs up everyonedoesit.com - used you guys several times and always got my shit quickly.

thanks.

S

SSHZ

Just wish they'd update their website more often to show when things out of stock............. too many times my beans have been back ordered with some delay. Other than that, I've always have gotten my seeds from them.

convex

convex

Yeah ... I got a backorder message yesterday ... great first impression :(

G

GorillaDaze

Just checking everything now guys

SORRY!!

Have been away at Barcelona at the Spannabis Expo, then travelling the length of Germany to meet all our glass blowers like roor, ehle, magic

Will get onto this now!

cheers

G

G

GorillaDaze

I cant respond to pm's on here

send me email to gorilladaze AT liveDOTcoDOTuk

thanks

G

convex

convex

Sorry bro, but you really want folks to send emails to a Windows Live (hotmail) account?

Check your back orders, THCFarmer was entered as a promo code and confirmation email supplied will be quite obvious.

Perhaps spend a few minutes posting here at the farm to get your post count up so you can communicate via PM as you originally requested of us?

Having your customers run around trying to communicate with you doesn't seem wise.

Let me pose a few questions that you may answer in individual posts in an effort to get your post count up:

1. How was Spain, was the event successful?
2. What glass producers did you visit, anything cool to report?
3. Are there not any other folks at EDiT that could field the forums while you are on Walkabout?

Let's get that post count up so we may communicate within the confines of this forum - looking forward to your replies.

Cheers

convex

convex

Bah - dah - BUMP!

Edit: My products appear to be in stock?!?

G

gudkarma

+1 convex

instead of just asking us to buy shit, gorlilla, why dont you get the required number of posts so we can commnicate safely.

one thing i appreciate, a man/woman that does what s/he says & says what s/he does.

convex

convex

Just checking everything now guys

SORRY!!

Have been away at Barcelona at the Spannabis Expo, then travelling the length of Germany to meet all our glass blowers like roor, ehle, magic

Will get onto this now!

cheers

G

Been 4 days .. are you still on it?

I cant respond to pm's on here

send me email to gorilladaze AT liveDOTcoDOTuk

thanks

G

Actually I sent an inquiry to info@everyonedoesit (the address stipulated in the back order notice) That was on the 6th, and am still waiting a reply.

Item was to be back in stock on the 4th, and appears to be in stock in your catalogue?!

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

G

GorillaDaze

OK I cant take PM's but I can gladly take emails

jamesATeveryonedoesitDOTcom

try that one...... if you dont want to use my private address.

I will now do some posts to up my post count! ;-)

G

GorillaDaze

How was spain?

Spain is another planet compared to the UK. It was a very very busy show, well attended throughout the 3 days. There always seemed to be a big queue at the door to the event and there always seemed to be a crowd of people inside the venue.

Smoking was everywhere, the quality of the seedbanks and the hydro stands was amazing. EVA Seeds stands stood out as being for me the best in show. Brilliant live music, well made, and a volcano that produced 20 foot long balloons of fun ;-)

G

GorillaDaze

Was spain a success?

I think so we got the message out but we mainly went to see how the show was to meet some old friends and make some new friends

We also took loads of video and had interviews with breeders, derry at barneys, pato at kannabia, we talked to the west coast guys about glass...... it was very interesting actually.

And the Canna Party was really good too ;-) you cant complain about a free bar! lol

Top Bottom