Everything Was Going So Well Then Root Aphids....

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Update: My root Aphids never returned, I must have caught them very early. Now I am struggling with damn thrips but only using OMRI/KIND materials. Will see what happens.

DGP

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Captain jacks dead bug brew vegetable and flower garden spinosad dust...whew, whatta mouthful
Sold at most local ace hardware stores, not sure about home depot and lowes but alot of mom and pop garden/hardware stores sell it. Kills thrips gnats and whatever else is eating your plants and its organic.

DGP

DGP

Captain jacks dead bug brew vegetable and flower garden spinosad dust...whew, whatta mouthful
Sold at most local ace hardware stores, not sure about home depot and lowes but alot of mom and pop garden/hardware stores sell it. Kills thrips gnats and whatever else is eating your plants and its organic.

In Oregon we are not allowed to use Spinosad.....Washington state also doesn't allow it. not on the approved list. I have used it before way back when I started up but then realized I am not supposed to. I don't quite understand why it is not approved since it is just one element that BT produces.....

DGP

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
same in CO. Got taken off the list. Prob from people spraying it like 2 days before chop. They are also talking about removing Cease.

Nica

Nica

Why is no one using Mycotrol ESO or a product containing Beauveria bassiana? Boom. Dead bugs. Bugs are so defeatable.

The thought of me makes them tremble.
Do you know the dosage mycotrol eso per gallon of water ? Thanks

Top Bottom