Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I found 2 killer pure white Alien Dog V2 pheno's.. But mine were not very big yielders pretty small plants.. My AD keeper pheno's smelled super strong in flower they smelled like mangos with a hint of Chemdog D funk... I flowered mine in Happy Frog for 75 days & they r super Maga stony.. I think I'm gunna pick them at 65 days next time cuz these Alien Dogs r a Lil bit 2 powerful.. Not good day time smoke it's more like nite time smoke.. These plants straight knock me out.. Super strong meds & after smoking some AD I get the munchies fast.. After a 30 day cure they don't smell like mangos anymore not much of a smell or taste at all but super mega stoney.. Next run I'm tryin' CoCo 2 see if I can get her 2 yield a Lil bit more.. But I love my Alien Dog V2

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
lookin good K.T. :cool0044:cant wait to see the direction you take these also im diggin the name evolutoin seeds:bongsmi:

bring on those X gens late

kootenai

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I figured I'd share some of my AlienDawg F2s with you. I'm pretty sure one of them is female, but I haven't seen pistils yet. The runt pheno #2 isn't showing any signs of sex yet. Pheno #2 is the same looking pheno as my female from the first run. #2 has a bit of leaf damage from a damn Earwig. The other 2 I would suspect are Chemdog D heavy due to the structure, but we will see what happens. I want to open pollinate them if I get a male so I have more seeds to go through. I'm not going to top these ADs just yet like I usually do with my seed runs to see if they show sex faster. Either way I hope this helps your cause.

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 2214
IMG 2215
IMG 2218
IMG 2223
IMG 2224
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man cool crombien. they are looking wonderful, nice and healthy. #3 to me is looking the most like Chemdog D its even starting to get soem good branching. hopefully you will get a male in there. will be ncie to have a larger pool to go thru and find what you need. thats really what im hoping to do as well.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Fuck yeah bro nice where have I been on this one...I didn't know that you where working on these ....I have a alien og that I think its kinda strange it has the tahoe leafs with alien/lvpk looking nugs very very frosty man I had one that got to big as a mother so I had put it outside like 2 months ago or so...she is in coco and got no nutes at all just a few waterings of the run off water from my mother plants here and there the rest was str8 hose water bro and she looks to be performing well...I have a small sample that a picked to see whats up and smells very sweet like and kinda smells like bubble gum....I have a white alien dawg that I wanna try...Anyways bro good luck with everything...Must be nice to have a spot to pop 200 plus beans....

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
yeah man cool crombien. they are looking wonderful, nice and healthy. #3 to me is looking the most like Chemdog D its even starting to get soem good branching. hopefully you will get a male in there. will be ncie to have a larger pool to go thru and find what you need. thats really what im hoping to do as well.

Does the Chemdog D have the backwards leaflets KT? Like the center leaf blade is under all of the other leaflets from the center out? Does that make sense? Also does my #1 look like the Chemdog D or just the #3? Maybe #3 is a 50/50 mix of the genes? Anyway thanks for the feedback Twist! I am looking forward to having a male to do some work with as well. I'm down for some collaboration with these genes as well to better the pool and find some magic beans if you want. Maybe someone else, Dr Tweed, has some bitchin pollen to add to your cause? Anyway looking forward to the outcome of all this!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
pic 3,4 and 5 in your post on page one post#10 it would be hard as hell for me to tell the difference from that and Chemdog D that looks alot like it. branching and all. your chem one to me has the kinda the blade structure but the way the last blades point backwards makes me think it's a more 50/50 pheno? Once you top her and she starts to stagger her nodes we will be able to tell which way she leans i think.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah 3,4,5 are the male that I had that hermied on me and the one that you were interested in. Definitely more Chemdog D leaning in structure and leaf shape IMO. The last shots I added are from my current run of the beans and I believe that my #1 is more Chemdog D and #3 seems to be a D leaning pheno but probably a nice 50/50. I say this due to the leaf shape. The leaves on #3 seem to be a bit more stout and fat, compared to #1 that seems a bit more spaced out and open structured. Anyone have the runt pheno? I'm curious what others have observed/experienced with it. Keeper for any reason? Mine doesn't stretch and in veg it's a snail. I would like to include it in the open pollination as to get the most genetic diversity in the F3s. Though I'm curious if others concur and would keep the runt in the mix due to it's off characteristics? Just thinking out loud.

Cheers,
Crom

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If I was u I would keep the runt... I had a Alien Dog runt it was almost 10-12 inches smaller then all the rest of my Aliens.. But in the very end the runt grew past the other plants & even produced more then all other plants.. If u have room let ur Runt grow it might juss surprise u..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
If I was u I would keep the runt... I had a Alien Dog runt it was almost 10-12 inches smaller then all the rest of my Aliens.. But in the very end the runt grew past the other plants & even produced more then all other plants.. If u have room let ur Runt grow it might juss surprise u..

Thanks MakinGoo. Yeah I will most likely keep it around. I already have a mother of the runt pheno so maybe if this one is a male I could have some interesting traits passed on. There is always room lol We shall see.

Cheers,
Crom

C

chuckler

I have mostly Alien Dawg F strain (was told the cherry pheno from a collective in Sac but could be other pheno's in the mix) that I have in veg still. I have 1 dwarf, and the rest are from 15"-20" tall with the widest being 20"...very healthy & bushy in 3 gal choir/perlite mix and one I dropped into fox farm (a mama).

Crombien - super shots! what an awesome pheno you've got there (apricot)...*hint* wanna trade for cherry? :)

I have some questions for you guys...

a) do any of you know what these can do outdoors in terms of yield?
b) is a 3 gal container good enough if I switch over to 12/12 @ 22-24"? ...am thinking of dropping them into 5 gal before I switch over...not sure it's necessary tho. I will switch over in about a week or so I think :)

I do have nodes everywhere on these things so it looks like they will be very good yields gauging by the pic's....awesome...thanks for sharing.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i wouldnt drop them into a 5 gal pot unless you plant to let it veg to fill it with roots for about 2 weeks before you flip. Looking at pics of the ether pheno it looks like it would do quite well outside along with any of them that lean to the Chemdog D side of things. and the alien seems to be adding soem strength to the stems as well.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is juss 1 of my dumb thoughts!!! I think the Alien Side of the Bloodline is great 4 outside grows.. It's my believe that most strains r created 4 indoor growth.. Many many years indoors now.. But the Alien Bloodline is relatively new & not 2 messed with so every time I put anything Alien outside it seems 2 love the Sun light.. I think aliens r great outdoors.. But I guess that could b said 4 any strain tho...juss 1 of my Dumb thoughts

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
This is juss 1 of my dumb thoughts!!! I think the Alien Side of the Bloodline is great 4 outside grows.. It's my believe that most strains r created 4 indoor growth.. Many many years indoors now.. But the Alien Bloodline is relatively new & not 2 messed with so every time I put anything Alien outside it seems 2 love the Sun light.. I think aliens r great outdoors.. But I guess that could b said 4 any strain tho...juss 1 of my Dumb thoughts

It's not a dumb thought. I understand that a lot of breeders are creating strains indoors and testing indoors and breeding indoors. Then somewhere they select outdoors in large numbers? lol Anyway Alien is fairly new to the indoor scene so I believe that it could still be acclimated to outdoor climates similar to where it originated. I'm doing Alien OG outside this summer so we'll see. I remember seeing KTs Chemdog D outdoors in a pic and it looked pretty happy out there. So hell the AlienDawg might just be great outdoors.

Hey KT what is your experience with the Alien line as far as resistance to pests/molds? I haven't had any issues with bugs with my ADF2s come to think of it.

I'm pretty stoked KT that your doing this thread as I look forward to see what you find.

Cheers,
Crom

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wassup twist!!! i just popped some alien goodness myself- some alien kush f2's...hoping to find some dank..but i'm honestly looking for a nice stud ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

i think plants respond better to the environment they are accustom too. more plants are coming out now a days with shorter and shorter flower times. maybe because they are all being bred indoors or that the breeders are just selecting the more indica phenos, based on tight node structure and fatter fuller leaves.

It's not a dumb thought. I understand that a lot of breeders are creating strains indoors and testing indoors and breeding indoors. Then somewhere they select outdoors in large numbers? lol Anyway Alien is fairly new to the indoor scene so I believe that it could still be acclimated to outdoor climates similar to where it originated. I'm doing Alien OG outside this summer so we'll see. I remember seeing KTs Chemdog D outdoors in a pic and it looked pretty happy out there. So hell the AlienDawg might just be great outdoors.

Hey KT what is your experience with the Alien line as far as resistance to pests/molds? I haven't had any issues with bugs with my ADF2s come to think of it.

I'm pretty stoked KT that your doing this thread as I look forward to see what you find.

Cheers,
Crom

the plant seems to be really solid, they are in pure coco and i havent adjusted the ph 1 time(b'cuzz). i don't have bugs or pm beside the fungus gnats that come and go. and they seem to be fine.

wassup twist!!! i just popped some alien goodness myself- some alien kush f2's...hoping to find some dank..but i'm honestly looking for a nice stud ;)

great project bro, the alien kush seems like a fine line to work with and im sure your gonna find some keepers in it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
3/21

some new shots of the babies. I see what looks to be like a very tiny female pre-flower on one and another that looks to be male. im at 8 nodes on most of them. It seems i have but one pheno as far as leaf pattern goes. the structure and node space look identical as well. and im getting pretty similar stem rub smells.

DSC 0070
DSC 0071
DSC 0072
DSC 0073
DSC 0074
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice project, KT! Looking forward to seeing how these babies grow up. tuned in!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

A crombien211 ur gunna love Alien OG outside I ran her last yr.. I got a pheno that was short & super thick branches everywhere.. The buds were super masive straight OG Kush looking nugs but like 4 times bigger then any OG Kush bud I ever seen.. My buds had no OG sent it was a killer Skunk funk the smoke was 5 star killer buds with a massive yield.. On a side note the buds r gunna b big the tops as thick as a soda can so watch out 4 bud rot if u got high RH out where u live.. I lost some gaint tops 2 mold & catipillers & still got a great yield..
Even my Alien Dog V2 is doing good I tossed 1 outside 2 see what it would do..

C

chuckler

i wouldnt drop them into a 5 gal pot unless you plant to let it veg to fill it with roots for about 2 weeks before you flip. Looking at pics of the ether pheno it looks like it would do quite well outside along with any of them that lean to the Chemdog D side of things. and the alien seems to be adding some strength to the stems as well.

Kid, you rock dude. Obviously, I am an indoor newbie. I've got to totally agree that the stems on these are heck-uv thick. I've been working on a little LST since I just learned about it a few weeks ago on an idea planted by one of the many experienced farmers here....I t[]ink

Given I've been relegated to like edition 2 of Ed. R's "bible" 'til I decided to see what indoors are all about (I gotta thank P. Stamets for inspiring me into this vector), I have only myself to blame for not keeping current....but, as the immortal Jim Morrison kinda implied, I just took a look around me to see which way the winds blow....

Given I'm a wire's and plier's kinda guy....ya, comes froms pops...Mr. Pocket protecktor, I like to tinker......but, I don't want to hijack this thread at all.

All I gotta say, is, dayyyuuummmm. I dig on this place! I appreciate the info. Seems I can't PM any of ya 'all.

This seems to be the most canonical spot I can find thus far given limited surfing....alles gut aus & skoal as I'd say from the other side of the river.:joint:

Top Bottom