Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Great little project KT, I hope you are able to accomplish all of your goals. I will be doing something very similar come summer, with the Alien Kush F3. Creating Handfuls of F4s, and possibly a few hybrids. Atleast TSK x AK. ITs important we do this if we want to grow these genetics for many years to come. I cant wait to see what traits pop up in the F4 gen. Best of luck brudda

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great little project KT, I hope you are able to accomplish all of your goals. I will be doing something very similar come summer, with the Alien Kush F3. Creating Handfuls of F4s, and possibly a few hybrids. Atleast TSK x AK. ITs important we do this if we want to grow these genetics for many years to come. I cant wait to see what traits pop up in the F4 gen. Best of luck brudda

Good stuff Torturekill! Are you doing a tread in for the F4s in the future?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

yeah man nice project. i just checked out your TSK thread today, i guess i was in it once before but i must have forgotten. Nice looking plants bro for sure. For the most part i have a simple path to follow with these, since some of the ground work was done before me. I have to say both Obsoul33ts and Redeys selections have been great. With the aliendawgs theres tons of grows on them all over. there seems to be 2 main phenos popping up 1 Chemdog D leaning and 1 alien tech leaning. It seems the alien tech is lending major trich coverage to the cross as well as adding support to the weak Chemdog D stems. Almost all of the plants from this cross seem to be great yielders with above average potency. Smell's are ranging from Ether to a cherrish Chemdog D funk. most plants are done between 60-70 days. I look forward to you project.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Kid! Looks like you have embarked on an epic seed evolution... Good luck bro... Can't wait to see how these turn out... :cool

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So are you embarking on a seed company KT?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes me and my partner Str8dank. 1st up will see the aliendawgs, then Grand Daddy Querkle. got soem Ultimate chems x Chemdog D's that should be done in about a 2 weeks. and Str8dank is doing soem fem crosses with the afgooey cut. so things are happening. the g13/haze bx2's are gonna be done the as well at the same time the aleindogs are

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like a good line up bro. When can we expect some of these on the bay? I wanna some ultimate chem x Chemdog D and alien dawg f3's. I'll be back in this thread. Good luck again, kt.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice! Best of luck with your quest. I'll keep my eye out for that drop.

Cheers,
Crom

sticky icky

sticky icky

Here's my keeper Alien Dog phenos #1http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1522.jpg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's my keeper Alien Dog phenos #1http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1522.jpg

Fn sic! Nice plant SI! Is she a Mag whore? Those leaves are praying hard lol. Good job on that selection! Is it more Chemdog D leaning? Seems more AT then Chem.

Cheers,
Crom

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
best of luck n your journey here with this project twist..when selecting just a heads up..a friend had some of his aliendog f2s hermi, i'm soo glad to see the line being continued,i have a few alien kush f2's that i want to run for some breeding..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks crombs,nah she's not a mag whore at all deff alien kush leaner for sure but thers some chem in there my other pheno is a hard Chemdog D leaner,AD#1http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1590.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

AD#2 somewhere around 30 dayz in smells like rotten skunky chem fuel and shes a monster yielder http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0834.jpg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
AD#2 somewhere around 30 dayz in smells like rotten skunky chem fuel and shes a monster yielder http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0834.jpg

No shite my jaw dropped and my tongue came out! lol That is a beautiful plant! I concur that is definitely the AK dom pheno. Do they both finish around the same time?:harvest:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha yeah she's somthin thanks again bro #1 needs about 70 to 75 and #2 needs 10-11 weeks they both can be taken earlier but I think there optimal at those times AD#2http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0832.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just nuts sticky did you have any problems with these at all? i don't know if i asked u this already.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
fuk bro!! Thats bomb!! my gosh!! is this one of yours KID? my gosh that looks sik!!

No not one of mine i wish. that is actually one of swerves from the V2 aliendawgs. Chemdog D x alien kush f2. it does look very nice and frosty for sure.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
3/16

update on the babies. been feeding them liquid karma up until now. can see a mag def on a couple of them i just hit them today with a little H&G bio1 see if that helps out if not i will have to get soem cal-mag.

DSC 0069
DSC 0070
DSC 0071
DSC 0072
DSC 0073
F

froggy

Nice KT! Pulling up a chair for this one. Love my Alien Dawg keeper from CC. I would really like to grab some beans that have more of the Alien line in it though. Really glad your doing this. You always have some great grows!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Eh wut up thanks fellaz I didn't have any real probs at all except for the super frosty pheno was a little lacking in in the taste and smell department kinda mind boggles me cuase she was smelling so dam good all thru flower I'm gonna try her in a organic soil run see if she comes thru for me all my cc gear this run had some seeds in it mainly only in the pods below the buds found only 2 in the AD#1 two in my alien bubbas my third alien dog had a bunch blackwaters had em two no light leaks,had good steady temps good thru out the grow what u guys think?

Top Bottom