Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im gonna try to get soem to logic for a dontation. i have to see what i have and see if thats soemthing he wants to do. thx for the interest

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Just fount this thread your ADf3s look amazing!!! I made some ADf3 from the ADf2s I got as freebies here awhile ago and they also turned out great. Thanx for making such a great strain and keeping it going!

O

OG Dubz

Amazing Kidtwist. Ever need any a tester again im down. Shit id even buy a pack! Just got a new camera. Did some Pineaplpe Trainwreck x G13Haze I'd like you to try if u'd wanna. Also some Querkle x G13Haze and Purple Urkle x G13Haze will be done soon. gonna send some in to logic for sure. Lost my male so these are the last of them. I did hit my Pre98 Bubba Kush clone with some i saved in the freezer with some rice not sure if its gonna make it but should be some good ones out of them . The Pineapple Trainwrecks are nice a uniform and should finish fast and yield huge. The P-Trainwreck is a nice yielder and the male i chose was the best stud ever, kinda indica with so many nodes and pollen sacks. shit made so much pollen. ~dubz

O

OG Dubz

Lost my password to my Dubsta account, changed it to something werid and forgot. For some reason it wont send me my password to my email i registered it under. dunno whats up. Had that account for so long.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

twist, do you sell seeds through logic? :wondering
I was looking at the bay but didn't see evolution listed, great pictures btw... looks like some amazing dank :hi:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
twist, do you sell seeds through logic? :wondering
I was looking at the bay but didn't see evolution listed, great pictures btw... looks like some amazing dank :hi:

there is a limtited supply of the aliendog f3's as well as Area 51 g13/haze X aliendog f2. they should listed sometime next week

sup dubsta!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer projects bro gonna be some real sick gems that come outta evryrthing!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
"Area 51 g13/haze X aliendog f2" Clever name. So what are your plans for the F3 ADs?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer projects bro gonna be some real sick gems that come outta evryrthing!
yeah im really looking forward to cracking soem them Area 51's. everything i have grown out that was crossed to it turned out really good. it brings down flower time and adds good resistance to pm. to the point that the plantsa dont even show signs in a heavily infected room. plus it adds strong thick stems.

"Area 51 g13/haze X aliendog f2" Clever name. So what are your plans for the F3 ADs?

soon as i get the room im gonna pop about 200 of them and do a heavy selection. i will pull any stragglers or slow starts. i think im gonna go more toward the 50/50 to alien side of things. i want to narrow it down to about 5 males and 5-10 females for an open pollination to make the f4's with. i spoke with obsouleet about it, told him what i wanted to do and he was cool with it. so the line continues with his blessing.

Logic should have these this week

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thats awesome kid obs is one cool dude cant wait to see what u find in the f4's im finally gonna get to try some alien dawg dank from Gdreams she's 5days into flowering how long do you usually take her? Anyway hope you find that grail pheno bro good luck stay frosty peace!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Been Lurking

Waiting for your seeds to pop up on logic's category of seeds, hopefully soon

mal

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Awesome! I too have a thing for the Alien line. Proper of you to hit OBS up. Good karma too! Can't wait to see this unfold, and hopefully get some beans and maybe hit one of your ladies with my male! Nothing but well wishes brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats awesome kid obs is one cool dude cant wait to see what u find in the f4's im finally gonna get to try some alien dawg dank from Gdreams she's 5days into flowering how long do you usually take her? Anyway hope you find that grail pheno bro good luck stay frosty peace!
so far im happy with what i got, i'm flowering out an alien tech leaning pheno know at a buddies. i trimmed up alot and only left like 5 tops on it.

Waiting for your seeds to pop up on logic's category of seeds, hopefully soon

mal

it should be this week sometime. they will be listed in the logic auction under evolution seeds.

Awesome! I too have a thing for the Alien line. Proper of you to hit OBS up. Good karma too! Can't wait to see this unfold, and hopefully get some beans and maybe hit one of your ladies with my male! Nothing but well wishes brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

yeah mine and your phenotypes were very similar with the aliendogs.

next project is going to be the grand daddy querkles I got a really nice males i selected out of 4 males. its been in a small ass pot for 2 months its growing tall but wide as well with crazy branching. It smells great and I cloned it and it clones pretty easy. just the look of it shows me its a really great plant. One of the females i grew out was just like him as far as structure and smell. It had a big stretch, and yeilded pretty nice. After these i will start the aliendog f4 project wich should be ready before next spring.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looking forward to the F4 project! Remember to snap some selection shots of your plants! I'm interested in what traits will surface in the next selection! nom nom nom Great work KT!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to the F4 project! Remember to snap some selection shots of your plants! I'm interested in what traits will surface in the next selection! nom nom nom Great work KT!

Cheers,
Crom

will do bro, thank for the props. the f3's have just been listed in the logic auction thread

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
man i wish i knew what side my alien dawgs leaned twards. yo kid when u get a min will you check out my thread prodigy's bushes on page 5 and tell me witch way u think my AD"s look seeing as you have so much experience with the strain? When u get a chance I'd really appreciate it bro I've never grown Chemdog D or alien kush so i cant tell there G.O.D.'s alien dawgs that he hooked me up with. Ohh your girls look killer I plan to swoop a pack of your Ad's to try also any way thanks bro stay frosty and grow safe peace.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing Kidtwist. Ever need any a tester again im down. Shit id even buy a pack! Just got a new camera. Did some Pineaplpe Trainwreck x G13Haze I'd like you to try if u'd wanna. Also some Querkle x G13Haze and Purple Urkle x G13Haze will be done soon. gonna send some in to logic for sure. Lost my male so these are the last of them. I did hit my Pre98 Bubba Kush clone with some i saved in the freezer with some rice not sure if its gonna make it but should be some good ones out of them . The Pineapple Trainwrecks are nice a uniform and should finish fast and yield huge. The P-Trainwreck is a nice yielder and the male i chose was the best stud ever, kinda indica with so many nodes and pollen sacks. shit made so much pollen. ~dubz

did you ever take any pics of the male? was he tall with thin really large fan leaves by any chance?

Top Bottom