• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ok..
74 hours after putting them in the paper towel. 76 hours from the mail box;)

We have sprouts!:D

I am going to number them in order of apearance (is that the way your spose to do it??)
anyway...with out further ado.

Here are the Little Alien sprouts:)

Ewock #1
EWOK1 5 8

Ewok#2

Ewok2 5 8

Ewok#3

Ewok3 5 8

Ewok#4

Ewok4 5 8

Rock Candy #1

Rockcandy1 5 8

Alien Rock Candy #2

Rockcandy2 5 8

Can you see it??...lol

More as they come up...lol
Smoking

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Haze and Mogrow! :)

Awesome Ken! 72 hrs from the mailbox haha that's what's up! Keep it goin strong and keep those t5's CLOSE.

Thanks Chuck...They are about 7 inches below the lights..Is that ok?
It's pretty warm right under the lights..86* Im sure that is helping them come up
but I dont wanna burn the ones that came up already..So i moved em to the front a bit.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

woot Ken looks like your off to a good start cant wait to see them grown out i have about 7 plants 3 females and 4 unknowns right now sooo gonna give it another run since last year was really good for me hope this year will be good for all of the grows keep it up bro.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:)
Lookin baller already bro. You can probaby get them a couple inches closer. Theyll start stretchin before the shell even pops off

woot Ken looks like your off to a good start cant wait to see them grown out i have about 7 plants 3 females and 4 unknowns right now sooo gonna give it another run since last year was really good for me hope this year will be good for all of the grows keep it up bro.

Homie! you killing it early... But that's the way you suppose to do it. I have my popcorn ready for this one...

Thanks your guys!

Hey, do I keep the lights on 24hrs ?
I have been and will tonight...just wondering if that what I should be doing...lol

Chobble

Chobble

:)
Thanks your guys!

Hey, do I keep the lights on 24hrs ?
I have been and will tonight...just wondering if that what I should be doing...lol

24 hours cant hurt. Unless you want to do 18/6 but I dont think your bulbs are big enough to really run power bill concerns.

Actually scratch that on the 24 hours not hurting, I do recall now. The plant can only really utilize 18/24 hours of light a day anyways. Photosynthesis still goes on though so I think your pretty much fine with 24. On the other hand 18/6 allows the plant time to "sleep" use stored energy(Which isnt being used in 24) and the allow it to be replenished.

Chobble

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is gunna b a killer show.. Good luck
Thanks Goo! :) Great to have you along.. I have learned alot watching you here (Fuzzy sticks rule!)..
Thanks for being a Bro!

24 hours cant hurt. Unless you want to do 18/6 but I dont think your bulbs are big enough to really run power bill concerns.

Actually scratch that on the 24 hours not hurting, I do recall now. The plant can only really utilize 18/24 hours of light a day anyways. Photosynthesis still goes on though so I think your pretty much fine with 24. On the other hand 18/6 allows the plant time to "sleep" use stored energy(Which isnt being used in 24) and the allow it to be replenished.

Chobble

Oh thanks Chobble That post was a lot of help ;)

I'm in for the ride!! Waiting on my Alien Rock Candy now :) Good luck with your grow!
I will be looking for your Rock candy grow thread!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Got my shades on for this one,love the sun grown!
Very cool Bro :cool: ! Great to have you along....

I really appreciate all the support and encouragement Everyone!
You guys watching are gonna keep me on my toes...I don't wanna screw this up in front of everyone..o_O

any tips, comments, and suggestion are welcome :)

Top Bottom