Ewok and Alien Rock Candy...Sun Grown!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that a way CGK.. let them babes rock.. you really have a nice variety of ganja, other outdoor ones look great.
i know all about the mother hen syndrome, you got it bad, but when you drop major coinage on the beans, it kinda brings it out in a fellow...
Yep Mo, I almost Killed the Cannaventure Purpleberry seeds i paid big bucks to get.
I over watered them bad..killed a few.but it worked out pretty good. got 4 females and a couple nice males..and clones now..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wonder if The Alien himself will peak in and tell me how im doing someday. :rolleyes:

I am gonna do my best not to fuck these up...lol

and just let them be the great genetics that I know they are.

Blazed

E

el_tenador

Certainly Glad I found this thread Ken! Everything looks great Ken. Exceptional germs from Alien gear it seems. Great choice on the Alien Rock Candy, I imagine the flavor's gonna be unreal with that one. Will be watching and wishing you the best. Knock it out the park bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Certainly Glad I found this thread Ken! Everything looks great Ken. Exceptional germs from Alien gear it seems. Great choice on the Alien Rock Candy, I imagine the flavor's gonna be unreal with that one. Will be watching and wishing you the best. Knock it out the park bro!

Thanks Tenador :)

I think They grew over nite..so I gotta show em;)

Rockcandy5 15

The ewoks that got a little too tall were being blown a bit by the wind so I gave em some support :)

Ewok5 15

good ole pipe cleaners are handy

Ewoksupport5 15

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the reply's you guys. :)
Yeah Calyx; I look at them all day too.;)
Thats why I like to make these grow threads....... I can look back later and see how they grew.

Been a few days...Maybe I will take more pics today..:D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Those sure look perty.. I hope all goes well. It is so nice to watch the grass grow..
Bc420
Thanks Bud! :)

Nice idea with the pipe cleaners, I'm going to remember that one!
Thanks Blaze :)
I always Cringe a bit when I stick something in the soil to support a plant...:rolleyes:
Because I dont wanna hurt roots....lol. and
because the plant needs to sway a bit to strenghten it's self...Right?
with these i probably didn't hit roots...lol. :p .and I tryed to support them loosely...;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
wow CGK, vigorous growth, they digging the sun and attention.
great 1st week.
Yeah Mo. Im glad you told me to get them outside. :)
Nothing compares the good old fresh air and sunshine. And the millions of Ladybugs that have blessed me with there presence.:D Did ya see em?
Im very jealous!
I know that just a figure of speech and I too am a bit Jealous when I see the buds that some of these farmer here grow. I have yet to grow the caliber of buds I see here...But Im working on it.
Dan; One of the reasons I show my grows here is to show that any one can do what I am doing...
I love to show my babies...but Im not bragging...cause I don't have anything to brag about... Really...
I worked hard in constuction for 32 years....I bought land and built a house..the house is underwater now of Course.But Life is Been really good to me

..Dont be Jealous...Be Inspired ! :D and Get outside!

Green with envy, if you will. If I had a garden like that I would never ever never ever ever go inside. It's my dream to pimp it rasta style and sleep amongst my trees.

outwest

I am living the dream Broseph!:)
It gets hot out there! 88 right now.gonna be 92 tomorrow..
and I have practicly No Shade in my garden..So Im in here..typing to you...lol

My next drean is a Massive Climate controlled, Solar Powered Green house with swimming pool . Bar b q pit, Water foutains, Koi ponds Parrots flying aroung in there...
My own year round, 78 degree Paradise :D
And a few dozen Alien Trees in there of Course.;)

Top Bottom