EWOK and Seven Ghosts

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushCo

KushCo

I would just give em plain ph'd water for the first week or 2, but if you are really worried then give em a very small dose of PBP grow and work up from there. I use Sunshine Mix 4 which has no nutrients in it. My seedlings are good with straight R.O. ph'd to 6.0 for the first 10-14 days. Then I start feeding them 2.5 ml of Grow and 5 ml of Liquid Karma and slowly work my way up from there. In all honesty there should be enough nutrition stored in the seeds to get them through the first couple weeks without having to give them food.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Well as a preventive measure, I dug up all the seedlings to mix Roots Organics soil with the LW. I may have severed the roots on one of them. Any chance of recovering? I just gave them a drink with Mykos after replanting. Here's a pic of the seedlings a little over a week old now.

2weeks

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

You got 'em looking Stellar OCK, keep it up bro.

Thanks bro, at the rate there growing I'm getting a little worried that they're gonna outgrow the seedling tent before my flowering girls are done (not Alien's genetics). Still have another month or so to go. But no biggie I'll just keep topping them and now I know not to plant them so early next round. Between my two tents, my first grow is going beautiful with the help of all you knowledgeable folks.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Waiting patiently for my current flowering strains to be done so I can throw the alien gear in the bloom room :confused:.

I have another couple weeks to go. I jumped the gun on popping the alien seeds, they are nearing two feet tall. I'm not happy with the yield from my led's so I'm throwing the aliens under a 400 watt cmh when the time comes.

Alienveg

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

if you can get your hands on a 600w that would do much better for you than a 400cmh especially since cmh have a lot less lumens.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

As far as I know cmh only goes up to 400. I only have a 4x2 tent so heat has been an issue even with the led's (and 4 cfl's I just added) with these summer temps and that's with full ventilation. My buds are super triched out from the led lighting but I'll be lucky if I get 2 ounces from these 4 plants I have flowering.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ahh i see. yeah space restriction sucks balls. when i was saying to grab a 600w i was taling about an hps but with that tent i dont see that being an option.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Well 2 of the 3 Ewoks turned out to be males, which is a blessing in disguise as there's no way I have room for all 6 plants in my tent. The remaining Ewok has a very nice bushy structure and a CRAZY rotting tangerine smell, I love it! 3 out of 3 females on the Seven Ghosts :D. One is shorter and more stout, the other two started off nice but ended up stretching like hell after topping, even right under the t5.

I redid my tent and removed the crappy LED's, and installed my new 400w cmh and redid my trellis with drilled holes and tightly weaved wire instead of the cheap twine taped to the frame. I transplanted them into 3 gallon smart pots at the same time. They have been under the cmh for not even 24 hours and they are LOVING it. Not to mention that it runs COOLER than my two Blackstar 240's (about 80* mid day with no a/c in 90* weather). The hydro shop owner let me borrow his Sun System PAR meter so I was able to get the light distance dialed in to the maximum beneficial amount of light from one corner to the other. I know for a fact that I will have a much better time this round. Experience is the best teacher right. I just super cropped them all. Once they bounce back I'm going to top them again and clone, let them go for a few days then off to the races! I was very discouraged with my first grow, which resulted in about an ounce of tiny crappy buds with a tent full of plants but I'm excited about this one.

7 10

Top Bottom