EWOK and Seven Ghosts

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

weird OKC, i had 3 out of 3 girls with the 7 Ghosts also. 3 completely different phenos also, with one the smellest, stickyest girl in the room..
karma to your tent bro.
peace mogrow

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

weird OKC, i had 3 out of 3 girls with the 7 Ghosts also. 3 completely different phenos also, with one the smellest, stickyest girl in the room..
karma to your tent bro.
peace mogrow

Thanks bud. Here's a pic from today. Flipped the light to 12/12 yesterday as the tops started poking up above the screen. And today I already had to do some tucking and bending :D. Two of my 7 Ghosts are similar with one being more uniform although smaller. The one Ewok is a beast of a bush.

7 17

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Day 10 of flower. Sorry for the crappy pics, the light seems to distort them. I just got caps bene packs in the mail today, so they are brewing up at the moment with some worm shit, Alaskan humus soil, liquid kelp and hi brix molasses, and the Alien scrog will get hit with a fat dose tomorrow. Looking forward to the results. Please feel free to chime in with any constructive criticism, as this is my second indoor grow.

7 24
7 24 2
7 24 3
7 24 4
7 25 5

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Quick update at day 24. Keep in mind these are 4 different seeds, hence the uneven canopy. It's also been in the 90's here and I don't have ac in the room, so the conditions aren't the best, but good enough. I got some clones going now. Hope they root. The Ewok is going to have a monstrous yield compared to the 7 Ghosts I think.

8 8

Seven Ghosts

8 8 1
8 8 2
8 8 3

Ewok

8 8 4
8 8 6
8 8 5

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

It's hanging in the mid to upper 80's in my clone tent, as well as my flower tent with the light on. The tents are in a dark closet so that helps keep the ambient temps down a bit.

Top Bottom