EXAMPLES OF BRO SCIENCE that you've tried?? Did it work or not?

• Thread starter iLoveCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
This website is a war crime. They have declared war on home growers. How could they possibly believe that.
What a surprise.......they invented their own product that we can conveniently buy from them. Aren't they nice?

Just for calling it Schwazzing they should be shut down....

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

liposuction doesn’t involve the full removal of your stomach. That would be very bad 😅

And when they do that they are trying to lose weight; not gain it.
people have there stomach stapled they have intestine removed so they will not eat as much

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Don’t you know? If you take out your stomach then your body doesn’t have to waste energy processing the food and it can just send it right to the rest of the body.

It’s much more efficient. And we have found that by not being able to expel waste people continue to grow weight. It’s extremely effective.
Your stomach is just in the way.....

Eh, maybe the more fools out there, the better....

TSD

TSD

people have there stomach stapled they have intestine removed so they will not eat as much
Have you known anyone that's undergone gastric bypass? It's a nightmare. They are so sickly with nothing but problems. Totally off topic. I stand by schwazzing being ridiculous. Not against defoliation at large, I do it myself, but that's a bit extreme. Plus the plants grow back some leaves anyway so they can, you know, photosynthesize, so how is that not a waste of the plant's energy? I dunno guess I've never done my own experiment, I just wouldn't have the heart to stress my girls that bad.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Have you known anyone that's undergone gastric bypass? It's a nightmare. They are so sickly with nothing but problems. Totally off topic. I stand by schwazzing being ridiculous. Not against defoliation at large, I do it myself, but that's a bit extreme. Plus the plants grow back some leaves anyway so they can, you know, photosynthesize, so how is that not a waste of the plant's energy? I dunno guess I've never done my own experiment, I just wouldn't have the heart to stress my girls that bad.
i have meet 1 person who claimed to have had it have not seen them in years and did not know them personally , i was told at one time by doctors that i should have it i said no and picked up some weights and lost some lbs . i would not never have gastric bypass

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

on a serious note tho there is talk of a 48 hours of darkness before chop chop that will increase trichomes but i have never tried it
Someone recently posted who was told to keep the light hours to a minimum, because you get the biggest buds with 36-48 hours of darkness.

crossfader

crossfader

Dumb was scraping and smoking resin from metal pipes.......it was probably pure cancer in disgusting black burnt goop form. And the putting a bud inside the pipe chamber to "resinate". Like it would transform it into some super-potent hash bud..........it just made a black, nasty tasting bud.

Saving roaches, taking them apart, rolling new joints with it, saving those roaches, rolling that up, etc, etc...... same concept, by the time you got to the joint made from roaches of roaches of roaches it would be like SOOOOO potent........again, burnt goop and it got so clogged and gooey we couldn't even pull on the joint......
Man you just described my buddies and myself scrounging for anything when weed was scarce in the area in the 80's/90's!

Scraped nasty resin from crusty pipes and bongs more than I'd like to admit but it did the trick when you were jonesing to get lit and had absolutely nothing to fall back on. Good times😁👍

Homesteader

Homesteader

I have been told by a brother that if you dump a bag of capn crunch in a lump around your base with two weeks left the flavor will transfer to the bud. Never tried it, but Im game because I smoked his herb and there was no doubt....crunchberry

I

iLoveCannabis

i still like the thing about hanging the drying plants upside down to drain the THC into the buds
You missed the main part. He said to do it with wire hangers and to wrap them tightly around the stems to where it digs into the stalks... Instead of just hanging them upside down.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If done at the right time in the plants cycle minimal stress is caused -but I will add this not for the inexperienced grower for sure - but I’ve seen members with impressive results ! Bro science maybe?

Top Bottom