Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I havnt made a cup yet! I do want to though but I just like my privacy better. I just dont like the idea of smoking herb or even just being at an herb event when theres obviously gonna be fed presence. I would love to hang with you all though dont get me wrong. Im not even saying they would waste their time on someone as small as me. What i am saying is I wouldnt even want to be on a radar period regardless of who their watching....wrong place wrong time...guilt by association...hindsight is 20/20...there are a few phrases that come to mind....

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Sound like a dream day for me bro, man I hope i get there Doggie..... heineken's - dank buds - seeds - a bunch of gadgets , a little T & A to look at , can't think of a better time.... and to cap the day would be sweet for a farm breeder to win .... BaBa or any of the cool breeders here.... Is anyone besides Baba entering a strain ?

I bet none of ya meet Baba;)...but I hope he wins. He as well prefers being a ghost.

I would love to hang with you all though dont get me wrong..]

as far as my previous statement is concerned Id like to say I would love to host a private smoke out and bbq for the homies though anytime.....perhaps a pre party.

ftwendy

ftwendy

re: ghosts.... all I will say is that the captain's wheel is in the shadows. :)

What were you guys that have been to previous cups hoping to see again this year?

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

ive only been to kush expo but I'm looking forward to see what beans there selling

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

yea i thought that lol got all excited :D and shit but i think we all can agree Ghost is bomb ill leave it up cause i do love ghost you already know me dan lol

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Yes the Ghost is phenomenal. One of the best OG's imho.
I think the cup does have drinks, but in a separate tent. Please be careful dabbing, i remember 1 guy last year, doing too much, falling, and cracking his head open.
PS:
If you have the FLU, I am begging you to stay home.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

i cant wait to go to l.a. this year...im from n.y. and i dont know about no med card..
well you better find out how to get one or you won't be able to join the festivities you will be in the 215 area i believe they call it , which happens to be my area code growing up , yes i'm not that far from you and am not going because of not having a card ...... gonna hit the SF cup in April with a card , fwiw.....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They have 2 different areas at the event.. The 1st big area u juss need 2 b 18 & pay 2 get in but all the action will go down in the 215 section.. The 215 section is 4 Cali Med card holders.. That we're the smoking goes down plus the seed venders will b in that section.. 99% of all the action will go down in the 215 sec..

soserthc1

soserthc1

They have 2 different areas at the event.. The 1st big area u juss need 2 b 18 & pay 2 get in but all the action will go down in the 215 section.. The 215 section is 4 Cali Med card holders.. That we're the smoking goes down plus the seed venders will b in that section.. 99% of all the action will go down in the 215 sec..
ok , so I had it backwards well either way - def is not worth going unless your in the 215 .... thanks for putting it correctly Goo....

Top Bottom