Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

itll be the last move, san berdu is so broke right now theyll take the permit fees and let anybody od out there at the orange show, its where all the raves are held, always has been but now moreso than ever with these other cities/counties saying they dont even wanna deal with these types of events

kweezy420

kweezy420

I really wanted to go to this, never been to one, but didn't want to go alone...now my friends are backing out because of the drive :(
Damn....

on the same boat as you.. sigh, i really wanted them lee roy beans.. always next year i guess

EVOKE

EVOKE

I really wanted to go to this, never been to one, but didn't want to go alone...now my friends are backing out because of the drive :(
Damn....
hit me up ill be there we can sesh... ill be checking in here to find peeps..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn HT is blowing it...no way in hell I'm going to go to the "LA med cup" this year. Sounds too shifty for me and I think the turn out will suck due to the location changes.

I'll see ya all at the Frisco cup for sure though.:D

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Email i got said lapd wouldnt approve the permit.
Honestly prob better off in sb. Its a great venue for anybody thats never been to the nos center

Ill be there rollin up piles of wifi and dabs and dabs and dabs and dabs

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I had a very funny/uneasy feeling when I heard they moved it to Glendale... so Im glad to hear its back on and happening out at the nos center.

Ill be there both days and looking forward to meeting with some fellow farmers!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I was going to come from the other side of the coast and a day early ;) and i would of been stuck in a hotel several hours away from the location i'm thinking , these changes cant be good for attendance but hell i would love to just see one in my location no matter where they switched it to , so i guess with good comes the bad... i want cheap beans thou ,,,,,,,, can't wait to get to one.....enjoy all .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom