Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
In the 80's I was cruising Palm Canyon & listening to AC/DC and Billy Squire!

I'm still listening to ACDC

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Had to get a pack of the Blue Power. So many dabs, worth the drive. All the vendors were very cool and the crowd was friendly. Did anyone else see a dude freak out about being too high? That was the exception, I heard the EMTs laughing because they tried to tell him he'd be ok after a while, that he had too many dabs and he started screaming "I'M TOO HIGH!!". I know someone got that on video.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I heard the EMTs laughing because they tried to tell him he'd be ok after a while, that he had too many dabs and he started screaming "I'M TOO HIGH!!". I know someone got that on video.

...a friend ended up in the ER following an afternoon in the garage with a gravity bong. Doc just laughed, exited the room for a few minutes, then returned with a glistening cold can of coca cola. Emergency medicine at its best.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That wasn't your homie was it? That dude was alright but he freaked everyone out screaming and shit. Even the staff was like "WTF?!?" the event guys were afraid to get near this guy cause he was lashing out. Reminds me of my first acid trip:)

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I got a pack of blue power and Scotts og I was gonna get rugburn but he had some Scotts dried and it smelled to good he kicked me down with some and it taste better then it smells og candy to the max I hope i get some of that dankness I didnt see the guy freaking out dammit

EVOKE

EVOKE

I was chilln with gotdank, darth fader, goldernrod, bigcountry77 and EOS next to the sin city booth yesterday... didnt see u guys i even had an evoke hat on...ohh and i chilled with Dan kherbs..

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Goods times with good people. Unfortunately we had to leave early for business. Cookies all over the place. Seed vendors had a lot to offer. Huge clouds of chronic smoke... ;)

Top Bottom