Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

:)
I just popped 3 cookies and cream and 3 extreme creams 3 days ago and all 6 popped and don't have any runts. Also had 100 percent success with mint chocolate chip.
Nice :) I popped 40 beans so 1 no show and the runt I say that because the other 2 are pulling straight through it :) so all in all a massive success

tomiland

tomiland

Also none of them look too weak to keep imo but hey if your guna throw em throw em at me lol :) it looks to me like there only just popping give them a little more time before pulling the trigger did u pre soak before putting in soil or direct in the mud ?
yeah I pre-soaked and everything, I've had great results before with other seeds.

tomiland

tomiland

Tbh bro I think u will get a good few more through before the end :)
I'll wait a few more days, but these 10 have popped for a week already, I have little to no hope.
My previous grow popped 11 out of 12 seeds, and I didn't even buy high quality seeds like these. I just built a bigger room setup for this Exotic Genetix batch, so 10 plants -that are not feminized- are not going to be enough :/. Damn, 45% is super low :/ I'd buy another pack but not only they're out of stock, but it is getting pricey at that point

tailz

tailz

Gutbuster
IMG 20160321 063635610

IMG 20160320 183208667

mancdank

mancdank

I'll wait a few more days, but these 10 have popped for a week already, I have little to no hope.
My previous grow popped 11 out of 12 seeds, and I didn't even buy high quality seeds like these. I just built a bigger room setup for this Exotic Genetix batch, so 10 plants -that are not feminized- are not going to be enough :/. Damn, 45% is super low :/ I'd buy another pack but not only they're out of stock, but it is getting pricey at that point
Bro take some cuttings im sure from all the reports im hearing u will still find what your looking :) if it's still not there pm me and I will try and see what can be done :)

tomiland

tomiland

Bro take some cuttings im sure from all the reports im hearing u will still find what your looking :) if it's still not there pm me and I will try and see what can be done :)
Thank you so much for your proposition :D , but no worries, and sorry I forgot to update my bad, but it's growing good now! Some seeds took longer but 90% came out in the end... I really should have posted that earlier. Anyhow I finally got 4 females for CCS and 5 for MCC. I'll post photos soon!

mancdank

mancdank

Thank you so much for your proposition :D , but no worries, and sorry I forgot to update my bad, but it's growing good now! Some seeds took longer but 90% came out in the end... I really should have posted that earlier. Anyhow I finally got 4 females for CCS and 5 for MCC. I'll post photos soon!
Awesome result I knew they would pop in the end it sucks when the 1s u want most take there time :)

mancdank

mancdank

New grow including: 4x Chocolate covered strawberry and 4x Mint Chocolate Chip by Exotic Genetics - after the males were ruthlessly killed.

My previous grow here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/white-widows-grow-journal.78590/#post-1608619
Lol males were ruthlessly killed I got visions of u throwing them out of windows and setting them on fire :) u was luckier than me bro with the mcc 8 out of 10 were male but tbh I ain't too bothered as long as I can find 1 good 1 out of the 2 I will be happy :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Lol males were ruthlessly killed I got visions of u throwing them out of windows and setting them on fire :) u was luckier than me bro with the mcc 8 out of 10 were male but tbh I ain't too bothered as long as I can find 1 good 1 out of the 2 I will be happy :)

If you were a breeder.
A male from exotics gear could be just as prized as the females.

If your just after smoke then the males get overlooked for their value.

mancdank

mancdank

If you were a breeder.
A male from exotics gear could be just as prized as the females.

If your just after smoke then the males get overlooked for their value.
Agreed on all points :) I am thinking of keeping the very best 1s there is 2 that look awesome for males there structure is real tight

juggernaut

juggernaut

I tried Essence(I think thats the name). Very nice to watch grow and the smell is so nice.
I am able to buy 2 packs of Exotic gear in June. I was looking for something that is very strong and tastes nice. I like the Sativa side more then the Indica but as long as its a nice taste and strong comfy buzz I'm in.
Looking also at a strain that helps with pain.
Any Suggestions from the Man or Exotic users ?

RG420

RG420

Iv gust bagged CnC and I'm also thinking extreme creame! Or extreme Og, I mean chance of a 30% thc on them

Top Bottom