Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I get the shakes when I try to search forums, has anyone grown out the superstar or have a grow log link?

growup.dude

growup.dude

Anyone know what haze Exotic uses for his Miami Heat cross? Thanks

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Thanks, I was hoping for some feed specifics, like do they like being fed like sativas or indicas, are they a heavy eater or finicky? I'm thinking since they are a hybrid I may find some good sativas phenos and I don't like it when I have a sativa go yellow on me in flower because I am feeding her too low on N.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

If grown correctly don't most all cannabis plants start dropping fan leaves half way thru???

Not sure what "yellowing" means. A lot of strains that's completely normal. In fact if my fans don't yellow there's too much N in my organic soil mix. Trimming becomes a chore.... well more than normal.
What's this "finicky" you speak of?? It's a weed bro, can grow almost anywhere in anything. Shit canna even grows in nothing but chemical fertilizer.... yuk but it does.

Here's a Sativa that is yellow almost right away after flip from VEG. This is how it grows.... scared me first time I ran it.... some of the best weed I've ever smoked its my stash weed. This pic was taken 2 days ago... 30 days in flower. She's yellow with red completely whole plant:

DSC 0018 copy small

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some plants burn up at 1/4 strength, and it is NOT a weed...
Weed definition: a (1) : a plant that is not valued where it is growing and is usually of vigorous growth; especially : one that tends to overgrow or choke out more desirable plants (2) : a weedygrowth of plants
Cannabis is a medicinal flower and you should research how sativas like being fed, they like light feedings with more nitrogen than indicas. Your plant is probably trying to tell you it wants something different.

1816 House

1816 House

She's yellow with red completely whole plant:

I had gotten some alleged Congo Red in Germany of all places that looked like that...weirdest color, smoothest cure. The buds were completely Iron-rust red, the leaves were those same skinny long sativas and reddish yellow, but that was cured. That could pass for the same stuff, what the heck is that?

growup.dude

growup.dude

From the name I'm presuming Miami haze
That's a good answer and I thank you for taking the time to answer, though I should have been a bit more detailed on my end. Miami haze is definitely the name they gave her but I am just wondering which haze was used in the Miami Haze. I am just wondering if it was a no name haze they named Miami haze, I am looking for the actual lineage used. Thanks guys'!

mancdank

mancdank

That's a good answer and I thank you for taking the time to answer, though I should have been a bit more detailed on my end. Miami haze is definitely the name they gave her but I am just wondering which haze was used in the Miami Haze. I am just wondering if it was a no name haze they named Miami haze, I am looking for the actual lineage used. Thanks guys'!
I've just had a little look and can't find anything at all so if u find out let me know it's got my interest now lol

growup.dude

growup.dude

I've just had a little look and can't find anything at all so if u find out let me know it's got my interest now lol

Will do bud, thanks for doing some research. I asked Exotic personally over IG but he left me hanging on this one so now am curious as to what was used or now even more.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Some plants burn up at 1/4 strength, and it is NOT a weed...
Weed definition: a (1) : a plant that is not valued where it is growing and is usually of vigorous growth; especially : one that tends to overgrow or choke out more desirable plants (2) : a weedygrowth of plants
Cannabis is a medicinal flower and you should research how sativas like being fed, they like light feedings with more nitrogen than indicas. Your plant is probably trying to tell you it wants something different.

Agree to disagree.... all good. Not sure how to feed plants.... all I do is water them, and even that's automated! Oh wait... you must mean "fertilize" your plants?? I don't do that either.. I grow organic soil, soil is tested ... don't need more N ... plants get yellow so do trees and flowers.... nothing to do with lack of Nitrogen - look up "senescence" and while there "translocation". Yes it's science - physics, chemistry and biology.

Why do we call it "weed" then? Not sure if serious.

That picture of the yellow red plant is a strain called Devils Tit. For a Sativa leaner she finishes FAST, 45-50 days of 12/12 and they get pretty tall 4'-6' indoors under COB arrays.

1816 House

1816 House

That picture of the yellow red plant is a strain called Devils Tit. For a Sativa leaner she finishes FAST, 45-50 days of 12/12 and they get pretty tall 4'-6' indoors under COB arrays.
I think I'm in love:fire:, and my second tent has to be higher.
This looks like a good Indy Car Racing strain. I'm going into turn 3 way too fast, guys!
Seed stocks appear a bit limited.
From Leafly..

Strain Highlights
"Devil’s Tit from SnowHigh Seeds is a potent heart-pounding speed demon that will put even the most seasoned sativa enthusiast to the test. A sativa cross between Durban Poison, Acapulco Gold, and Cinderella 99, this strain provides an exhilarating body high that makes for an excellent one-hitter-quitter or a welcome challenge for sativa lovers looking to test their boundaries. Avoid this strain if you suffer from anxiety, as the effects will naturally get your heart racing. "

The 1816 House

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Oh yeah there's that.. good summertime weed for gettin out and about... mix a little Labyrinth in with and smack down ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom