Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

bingo, I have 1 purple and 1 green, both look very happy, maybe the best looking plants in a room of 20. When do you take yours - I'm hearing 8 weeks?
* weeks and no longer, loses potency fast from there IMHO :D

cured nugg of Kim here
Kimbo power

alaskind

alaskind

Ive been involved with over 20 strains in various gardens here in central Oregon this last year, Kimbo is always a top producer, top notch bag appeal, and quality of high and potency are top shelf....

Limonene

Limonene

Ive been involved with over 20 strains in various gardens here in central Oregon this last year, Kimbo is always a top producer, top notch bag appeal, and quality of high and potency are top shelf....
Good yields too? Might take a few more cuts just in case i get the urge to mono crop only next run.

mancdank

mancdank

I will update my grow log at some point but I've take my camera to a place with PM and am very wary of cross contamination.
How did u get on with that lamp did it do the job for u pm can be a real bitch and them lamps have been the only thing I've ever found that kills it most just keep it at bay

Limonene

Limonene

How did u get on with that lamp did it do the job for u pm can be a real bitch and them lamps have been the only thing I've ever found that kills it most just keep it at bay
its definitely helped. i also used dr schimmels at flip and now that flowers are formed I've used milk too. and I've kept the temps really high too. Should pull the crop off, its going better than i thought it would. I use the light every couple of days. but i have to shower after every visit and change clothes before i go to my main spot. So my main spot hasn't been getting the attention it needs, thats why I've killed all the males, got enough on my hands.

mancdank

mancdank

its definitely helped. i also used dr schimmels at flip and now that flowers are formed I've used milk too. and I've kept the temps really high too. Should pull the crop off, its going better than i thought it would. I use the light every couple of days. but i have to shower after every visit and change clothes before i go to my main spot. So my main spot hasn't been getting the attention it needs, thats why I've killed all the males, got enough on my hands.
Maybe give your camera a blast with the light and when we used it we never needed it again I told the guy to get it the week after and do it again anyway but tbh he probably didn't he was a lazy cunt but anyways it was gone never to be seen again

Limonene

Limonene

Maybe give your camera a blast with the light and when we used it we never needed it again I told the guy to get it the week after and do it again anyway but tbh he probably didn't he was a lazy cunt but anyways it was gone never to be seen again
was that indoors or outdoors? No one gets rid of it indoors without an industrial level clean down. Im gonna use ozone, bleach, UVC and sulphur> and next crop there will be slh and amnesia as they seem to have a natural resistance.

mancdank

mancdank

was that indoors or outdoors? No one gets rid of it indoors without an industrial level clean down. Im gonna use ozone, bleach, UVC and sulphur> and next crop there will be slh and amnesia as they seem to have a natural resistance.
Both I will ring the shop in marbella where we hired this 1 from and find out what brand it was if u call going over all the plants and the inside of the tents and shit like that a industrial clean then I guess that's what happend but if not it wasn't needed pm is rife in spain the guy at the shop was saying and this has worked everytime it's been used how much of that is true I can't really say but it defo done the trick for us there was over 100 plants total in doors and out and the full mission was done in a few hours

Limonene

Limonene

Both I will ring the shop in marbella where we hired this 1 from and find out what brand it was if u call going over all the plants and the inside of the tents and shit like that a industrial clean then I guess that's what happend but if not it wasn't needed pm is rife in spain the guy at the shop was saying and this has worked everytime it's been used how much of that is true I can't really say but it defo done the trick for us there was over 100 plants total in doors and out and the full mission was done in a few hours
once its in the plant its in the plant. Like herpes. Anyway this is the exotic thread, enough derailing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom