Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
On we go...........

Spring-time Lineup from the Exotic........

After Life OG
(Ghostrider OG x Starfighter F2 TA)
IMG 0641
Mother: Ghostrider OG​
Father: Starfighter F2 TA​
Family: 70/30 Indica Dominant​
Sex: Reg​
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Robust Bush​
Height: Medium/Tall​
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-56 Days​
Yield: Medium Producer
Finally the Exotic stable has its very own OG!!! The After Life project took over a year to accomplish. Since day one our Ghostrider Dime needed to be finely paired with a worthy steed to enhance only what little she lacked in order to take her to the next level. Along came Starfighter F2 and the frosty male. Exactly what was needed to get the job done. Now not only is the powerful Ghostrider Og showcased, but enhanced with a second layer of frost and Dankness from Dad! Expect a solid yielding OG, and a pungent aromatic funk Phenomena for the nostrils!!!

Test Results:

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Fighter
(Starfighter IX)
IMG 0610
Mother: Starfighter F1 TA​
Family: 80/20 Indica Dominant​
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped/Single Cola​
Height: Medium​
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days​
Yield: Heavy Producer​
The Idea of the so very unique Starfighter Pheno in a very favorable Seed form. This gal will fill your room with sturdy stout Colas covered in what we like to call frost on frost. Big sea salt style accumulations of crystals surround this lady. A trait derived from the ever so frosty Starfighter F2 TA stud male. Smells stay fairly consistent throughout with a cherry Lemon cream funk. Don’t be surprised when running into Purple phenos here and there. Sorting through these beans I found quite a few of these dark gems. Overall… She’s a very nice representation of the Starfighter pheno I was blessed to find…. Only now in seed form.

Test results :

Test results:

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Kimbo Kush
(Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)
Photo 2
Mother: Blackberry Kush​
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Shrub​
Yield: Medium-Heavy Producer​
With Kimbo the idea was to take the beautiful and potent Platinum Blackberry Kush and combine it with the Frost on frost of the F2 stud. Mission accomplished…..The results range from dark and frosty to darker and frostier! She will grow nice sturdy colorful nugs, improving on the spaghetti like structure of the original mother, and adding an additional element of frost appeal. Mostly hearty berry flovors and smells, while keeping the power of stone in tact with this gal.​

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Tahoe Fighter
(Starfighter F3 TA)
IMG 0651
Mother: Starfighter F2 TA​
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Robust Bush​
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days​
Yield: Medium-Heavy Producer​

The Next chapter of Starfighter….the result of three filial generations worth of working toward the sturdy structured frosted Out Tahoe leaner. Isolated for the Frost, Potency, and structure…this version is very worthy of carrying on the Legacy of A’s Origional Masterpiece. Very Tahoe when it comes to scent…hearty musty raunchy funk! Best grown as a multi topped bush to allow penetration to the long towering funked out colas. Best harvested around 60 days for a great mix of both sedative and stimulating effects.​

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Kimbo I'm gonna say is the biggest producer if I had to select one. However Exotic fighter is right there with it. After Life OG is the most potent....just tested in at 22%. It's gonna be hard to go wrong with any of these especially with the sister packs :)

Good vibes~~~

~Ex

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I hear ya on that hoping to get a few, what is the price going to be ?

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Haha, I grilled that dude over the FPOG BX as well, shit was funny. Predator Pink was a hit with many people this weekend fellas, lots of "Oooh's & Aaaaah's". Nice work my bros. The cup entries were both (flowers) very dank as well, the wax has not been sampled yet, but im sure its fire too.Glad we got to connect Ex & T (and company), was good times fo sho. Much love fellas! M
Boo! Wish I had texted you. I was in and out in an hour and a half. Too many people!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Pink 2.0
(Predator Pink x Starfighter F2)
Photo 24
Mother: Predator Pink​
Father: Starfighter F2​
Family: 60/40 Indica Dominant​
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Shrub​
Height: Medium-Tall​
Due to the popular demand of Predator Pink....it was only right that we bring something similar back to the table for everyone to enjoy. In order to try and keep her as original as possible, we used the best Pink pheno from the F1 stock and took it not only back to starfighter...but to the Starfighter F2 Stud that enhances just about everything it touches. Even though we were going for a recreation of a cherished hybrid from our stable....with the 2.0 we are dealing with somewhat of a line breed, with doubled the amount of starfighter as the first, the result puts a little more emphasis on on the fighter involved. Yes you will get those sought after pink phenos, but also ultra frostmonster mega yielders without the pink color too. Yes there will be variety, not everything will be pink, but the green phenos will most definitely not disappoint. My personal favorite pheno was a colorful, stout, heavy weight gal with a stench of sour skittles covered in a flavor of cotton candy that coats the pallet nicely. Her effects travel from the eyes throughout the body in rapid succession. Don't let the color fool you on the pinkies..some of the most colorful of the bunch tested in at as high as 21% THC. An all around great version with even more hidden gems than the first!​

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien
(Tigers Milk x Starfighter F2)
IMG 9379
Mother: Tigers Milk​
Father: Starfighter F2​
Family: 80/20 Indica Dominant​
Growing Conditions: Single Untopped Christmas Tree​
Can somebody say INDICA!!!! This bad mama is not only a frosty beast, but just a Christmas tree of a shrub. No need to top this lady. She blesses you with a nice medium sized structure with mammoth colas that are dripping wet with resin. A great mix of one of Bodhi's epic affie indica's with the added frost of fighter to the mix. The scent and flavor profile carry that of spice and pine. Don't plan on doin much after a bowl or two...couch lock.... do nothing to the max! Perfect for sea of green or gardens with a bit of a height restriction to em.​

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Superstar

(Supernatural x Starfighter F2)

Photo 21

Mother: Supernatural
Father: Starfighter F2
Family: 70/30 Sativa Dominant
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Bush
Height: Medium-Tall
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-60 Days
Yield: Heavy Producer

Long live the sativa!! Our favorite heady lady hit to the Starfighter stud for added potency and frost. We couldn't be happier with what was low and behold. Gigantic buds that reaked of sour pungent Stank! Very uniform and beautiful sativa structured plant that can finish as early as the 8th week of flower. This girl isn't going to make you hit the bed either, rather, get you motivated an excited for whatever your day may have in store. A get done type of stone so to speak. Plan on topping and giving her multiple branches for an outstanding yield and end result!​

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Headcase

(Starfighter x Flight)

Photo 3

Mother: Starfighter F1
Father: Flight
Family: 50/50 Hybrid
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Robust Bush
Height: Medium-Tall
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-56 Days
Yield: Medium-Heavy Producer

This quirky girl is something else. Going right into her most unique trait right off the bat...her funk!!! Somewhat of a Rotten Cherry OG fuelly Skank would best describe the aroma that she throws off in the garden. Get your scrubbers ready when shes around Folks. A beautiful Blend of my Legendary keeper pheno of Alien's Masterpiece slapped to the Sour Cherry reaking flight stud. Nothing but gnarlyness! Usually grows medium with an occasional lenkster in the mix. Small leaved unique hybrid with a kick that goes right between the eyes. This girl will get you out of your chair i promise. You dont know whether to walk, run, or sit lol. Definitely not for the anxious or weary. Those who grow her will experience solid yields and great quality. Most certainly a mix you don't come across on a regular basis!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Pink 2.0 is quite the girl Lovely

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I meant from the last drop :( ....sorryif I mislead ya darlin :)

Top Bottom