Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eastcoastgro

thanks for the chance at amazing genetics from a talented breeder that truly cares about others by putting out straight gas(bomb ass genetics) cant wait to pop my kimbo and hulk and thanks logic for a speedy shipment i was skeptical but it came in a week stoked forever costumer over here!

One Flip

One Flip

Ex, not sure where i should have posted these.. but don't forget about adding some more packs of Detour to your next drop! out of the 7 females i had 5 were some serious frost monsters :) i wish i would have done a proper journal because i definitely got some good keepers.. i also have a couple I kept from the Afterlife OG pack.. they got a little used and abused along the way so this next round i'm going to pay extra attention to them.. still turned out pretty good for being kicked around the room;)

Detour

IMG 1623

IMG 1668
IMG 1660

IMG 1600

Afterlife OG

IMG 1694
IMG 1700

Thanks for all your hard work E.. your packs are always a pleasure to crack!

i have the Starfighter f2's a coming.. and I think its about time to crack those Kimbo's.. Ill try and do a little better on some photo's along the way..

much respect :)

~flip

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Much love and respect @One Flip !!! Thank you for giving the detours as well as the afterlife a go in your garden brother. It looks like from my view that ya killed it ;) hope you and the fam are well!

Good vibes~~

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey Ex have you ever thought about doing a Fire Alien Black by Kimbo Kush cross?
I have just been thinking I would really like to see what would happen with the two of them together.

@aksquid

I almost made this ... Amongst many others happen last year ... However, I popped 40 beans looking for an appropriate stud for the entire project as a whole , and got so many dang females that my male population just wasn't big enough for me to make a proper selective male choice for what I was lookin for. So I scrapped the whole project lol... Just grew out the gals ;)

Ill be trying again soon... Just got cought up with a super flame stud I couldn't pass up from my boy @thunderfudge ...... Sssshhhhh ;)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Cookies & Cream

(Mystery Cookies x Starfighter F2)

Cookies N Cream

Mother: Mystery Cookies
Father: Starfighter F2
Family: 50/50 Hybrid
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped and Lollipopped
Height: Medium-Tall
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days
Yield: Medium/AverageProducer

Frost...plus frost...plus even more frost. Finally both resin monsters collide...Starfighter F2 and the famed Cookies! Clocking in at over 26 % THC... phenos range from medium producing ice statues...to wonderful yielding snow covered monoliths! The aromas put off are the best of both worlds...reminds me as if you placed a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of a chocolate chip cookie, then rubbed it in OG. Multi top this gal into a robust bush then hit the flower button. This lady is definitely not for the beginner grower and should be lollipopped, de-larfed, and looked over with care within the first few weeks of flower. However, the rewards greatly outweigh any risk involved with growing her. Usually finished in 8-9 weeks... you will be amazed at what you find!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Snowmonster

(The White x Starfighter F2)

Snowmonster

Mother: The White (Krome's Cut)
Family: 70/30 Indica
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Bush
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-60 Days
Yield: Medium/Heavy

Hootydootydoo!!! The one that I've been waiting for, Krome's georgous cut of the white thrown in the mix with the Starfighter F2 stud. Oooowweee! What else can i say to show my excitement besides sour, pungeant, creamy, gnarly, OG, gas!!! Just when you think you've hit the nail on the head by growing either of these frost monsters alone.... here comes an offspring off both together. Game day bucket go boom!!! The heavy indica lineage of both parents will leave you with a well stacking powerful plant that is no slouch in the yield department. Get your carbon filters ready and expect heavy skanky yields from this lady along with smell and potency that is ever so lingering. Tending to finish around the 8 week mark makes this not only a cash croppers dream but a connoisseurs delight! Get your pillow ready before you blaze.... it'll all be over soon!

Last edited:
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Starfighter IX2

(Starfighter F1 x Exotic Fighter)

Starfighter IX2 Boom

Mother: Starfighter F1
Father: Exotic Fighter (Starfighter IX)
Family: 60/40 Indica Dom
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped
Height: Medium- Stout
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-60 Days

The Legacy lives on.....our favorite and unique pheno of Alien's original Starfighter now in seed form. This crazy lady is a stout mountain of ice that reaks of creamy lemon root beer with a twist of gas! Insane amounts of tricomes clutter up the surface of just about everything on this plant. Medium in growth, she does not get out of control and is easy to maintain in both veg and flower. Multi topping her will only induce an epidemic of frost galore, do so at your own risk. This very special plant is and will forever continue to be a major player and favorite in the Exotic stable for years to come. Hats off to you A!

Last edited:
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Optimus Prime

(Nor Cal Purple Diesel x Starfighter F2)

Optimus Prime

Mother: Nor Cal Purple Diesel
Family: 60/40 Sativa Dom
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Bush
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days

First you take tha purple...then you take tha diesel...then tha starfighter comes along and smacks it head on in a collision of colorful crystally madness!!! A sight for sore eyes to say the least. The smells and colors from this creation will sure to please both the veteran and hobbyist grower alike. The diesel lineage is complimented very well with the added potency of the starfighter by its side. Prepare for a variety of floral undertones with a smooth wiff of fuel as these ladies start to ripen in the garden. Most phenos can be take at 8-9 weeks with an occasional early finisher.

Last edited:
Top Bottom