Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oneshot

oneshot

You guys willin to give any info on the Secret OG used in Elusive OG (Secret OG x Green Ribbon BX)?? She similar to any other OG's?? Thx for any help you can give.

I've tried asking Ex what the Secret OG is multiple times now and his only response is 'If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now would it?' Well whatever it is, it is DANK. My friend is using a super stud Secret OG that I got out of my pack of Secret OG seeds and breeding with it. He is also doing a Spirit In The Sky (male) x Peyote Purple cross :)

chuckchill

chuckchill

W
Sorry to everyone else, but you already know.squig, you talk a great game in theory, but as a scientist you know proof is everything.the only thing you have proved to me is you're young, immature, and obviously have "look at me" and" last word"syndrome.I just go away when shit gets negative, but you are on top of your troll game and obviously a legend in your own mind...i hope the years will bring you wisdom, something a lot of young smart people don't have.respect to junior and boogie, I am sure you are a few ysars older than them, but their words are so much WISER than yours,so like I tell my kids after too much candy before bedtime..stay out of grown folks business, ni nite
whos ,squig?lol. is that his screenname?lol.
peace.
c.c

J

jeff1962

Everyone knows exs gear is now at the big seedbank..if im not mistaken thier allmost 140 a pack..they just went on sale thier a couple days ago...

kds710

kds710

Spirit In The Sky sounds out of this world in terms of ,well everything but after growing the Peyote Purple and witnessing the resin content she pushes out...crossing it with the StarFighter has got to result in some monstrously iced out sugar coated frostitutes that really need a spot in my stable. So many strains from Ex on my wish list probably more than any other at the moment

G

GMAN91959

My experience with the Spirit in The Sky was beyond my expectations when it came to resin production.I've be growing indoors for 13 yrs now and have grown at least 75 different strains from seed and have never seen frost that even comes close to what the Spirit in the sky produced.I've got 2-4x8 tables of her growing right now.I also have a couple Crystal Blue and Future going as well.Just started flowering.I guess I should start a new thread to document the grow.Exotic Genetix deserves props for their great work.I love their genetics.

Top Bottom