Exotic's FPOG and Starfighter Final Cut!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Whats krackinFolks!

Just thought id slap up a journal of my 3 FPOG females and 2 Starfighter phenos. The FPOG group is from seed, finally got to them after that crazy starfighter run. Oh and the 2 Starfighters are 1 super Tahoe Alien leaner, and 1 Lemon Alien Dawg Leaner. They are both complete opposite ends of the spectrum. I thought it would be cool to make a final cut side by side. I really like the tahoe alien leaner, but the LAD was chosen from 6 other LAD phenos. So its no slouch, lol.

Just flipped to flower! First Pic is Group Shot, followed by 3 FPOG, then the 2 StarFighters

Exotics fpog and starfighter final cut
Exotics fpog and starfighter final cut 2
Exotics fpog and starfighter final cut 3
Exotics fpog and starfighter final cut 4
Exotics fpog and starfighter final cut 5
Exotics fpog and starfighter final cut 6

Unfortunately this one is in normal speed, and not fast forward like the starfighter grow was. Never the less, here we go!!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaawwwwe yeeeah, gettin ready to MURDER it again eh Exotic? Definitely gonna be tuned in. Plants look great so far bro, killer job. You are in for a treat with the FPOG bro (you know this of course), tear it up bro! Peace, respect, and good luck. Later brother! Motiv

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking great Exotic! Thanks for the pic update. Sounds like you've gotten the SF phenos dialed...I'm very excited to see your two best selections run side by side.

The FPOG can easily eat as heavy as the Starfighter, but she tends to like a bit more food to pack on the excess weight...especially between day 21 and 49. She's one of the heaviest feeders I've ever worked with. Enjoy.

Cheers bro!

A

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Looking great Exotic! Thanks for the pic update. Sounds like you've gotten the SF phenos dialed...I'm very excited to see your two best selections run side by side.

The FPOG can easily eat as heavy as the Starfighter, but she tends to like a bit more food to pack on the excess weight...especially between day 21 and 49. She's one of the heaviest feeders I've ever worked with. Enjoy.

Cheers bro!

A

Thanks bro. I have noticed that they do eat already quite a bit. There full regimen wasn't enough brother. They needed call mag during veg and I'm running a mag supliment in bloom now. I usually do, however they were wanting it sooner than anticipated.

The Starfighter final cut is pretty cool bro. I'm already in love with the Tahoe alien momma. I mean resinous! It's all crazy looking and shit like alien tech. You can totally see it all day bro. I mean when I compare the two pics it's kinda scary how similar they are. I must say it was a shy gal to show. Out of all the seeds only 1 was Tahoe alien Dom. The LAD phenos were pretty variant to so there were definately some genetic alterations taking place. It's pretty sweet and exciting working with it.

Let's Go Fruity Pebbles OG!!!!!!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Alright so the weekly Update!

Lots of new growth, 2 distinct phenos in the FPOG. Stoked to see how these develop. Starfighter LAD pheno is definatley Super Out producing the TA pheno as expected with sites. i mean they are evrywhere. Its safe to say that this baby doll packs mega weight! The TA Pheon packs the sweet cherry smell though,... What do ya do lol.

Here we go!

Group Shot!

Photo 13

LAD Pheno!

Photo 15

TA Pheno!

Photo 16

Pic of the TA pheno in the main..... Font left!

Photo 14

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Appreciate the love fellas. Im with you goo, cant wait to see them in a few. Tonight is day 10 and the LAD pheno is stacked hard already! really dig it. Ok so lets hurry up and wait!lol.

Keep it hard my homies!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

You lucky duck. I cant wait to smoke some fpog. . You know the worst part? ? I held a Fat ass nugget of it and didnt steal it.. straight shmucked it.. babies are looking great as always. You got a great eye when it comes to pheno selection .. cant wait to see these at full bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom