Exotic's FPOG and Starfighter Final Cut!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Lets hope so brotha..!!!

I gave em a haircut tonight after week 2 in flower. They were getting really bushy so i had to do it. I usually give a defoliation session after week 2 and 4, however, these ladies will only need the first one. I hooked em up pretty good along with everything in my main room as well. Ill throw down some pics after they grow back out for a few days.

Peace....

~Exotic

JAWS

JAWS

hope you dont mind X...

just took this pic this morning and very unsure as to which PHENO this one is, its my #2 and she is at day 17 flower under a single 400MH in a 4x4 tent....and this cut came from the mother i have seeded in the 5x5 tent with STARFIGHTER f2's being made on her..

LMK if you see somethinf on her that tips to what PHENO she might be..
2a

not the best pics i did not know id be showing them today, they were just for my files but im very interested in what YOU think of her..
thank you:)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey Jawzy...

From my experience and the phenos i had of the starfighter, im pretty confident that you are working with one of the LAD Phenos bro. I had two very similar LADs that looked like yours bud. They showed the eagles claw that yours are showing. My best guess is tht it's just a little sensitive to the nutes but handles it fine aside from the slight claw. Id be curious to know if you have any clawing on the any other phenos. Pretty certain you are dealing with an LAD though big dawg. My prediction is that your Gonna get the hard nugged chemmy style colas, rather than the wrapped OG style Nug. Either way it'll be sweet broseph.

Very cool on the f2's brotha. Stoked to see what you come out with my man. Nice to see you working it out. Keep it tight!

~Exotic

JAWS

JAWS

here is a couple shots of her MOTHER she is carring seeds....and then a couple shots of her ANT which i believe they are different..
F2 1
F2 2

now the pics of her ANT, this one im im love with for real very nasty good smell tons of resin and shes going to yield good.

not exactly what day those were taken but were at day 52 today and im shootingfor 68-70 chop-n-drop...

thank you for your thoughts my brother..

respect;)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Momma looks like aliendawg leaner for sure. The auntie in the other hand is like my #2 . They are special my friend. I believe this is the best of both worlds. The mega yield of the LAD plus the crystal content of the alien. I truly believe this is the best progeny of the strain itself. However, the alien tech pheno is unmistakable once it's flowering. Just gnarly brother. Looks nothing like the others.....ill throw up a pic of pregnant momma here in a sec. But none the less, you have a killer pheno for sure. Props on the find broseph....

Once again, kept it tight!

~Exotic

JAWS

JAWS

Momma looks like aliendawg leaner for sure. The auntie in the other hand is like my #2 . They are special my friend. I believe this is the best of both worlds. The mega yield of the LAD plus the crystal content of the alien. I truly believe this is the best progeny of the strain itself. However, the alien tech pheno is unmistakable once it's flowering. Just gnarly brother. Looks nothing like the others.....ill throw up a pic of pregnant momma here in a sec. But none the less, you have a killer pheno for sure. Props on the find broseph....

Once again, kept it tight!

~Exotic

ohh man im jacked for sure now and i have a really nice clone of her aswell so HELL YAAAAAAA........

also would like your opinion on the male i chose, umm i think hes just like the mother but i could be wrong on that..

the male used to make the f2's..
MALE 12
MALE 13
MALE 14

if im clogging your thread im sorry brother but id really like to know what PHENOS i have...
thank you:)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
You are no clog to me brother. The more the merrier!

Daddy looks good. Def the LAD. So you are throwing down the LAD side of the F2. Very cool. I went and am continuing to go Tahoe alien tech route broseph. You are gonna have some very Dom LAD phenos my man. Do that exact cross a few more times with the same phenos and you will be at LAD Starfighter IBL before you know it my man. Good stuff bro. Always a pleasure to have you pop in.

~Exotic

JAWS

JAWS

You are no clog to me brother. The more the merrier!

Daddy looks good. Def the LAD. So you are throwing down the LAD side of the F2. Very cool. I went and am continuing to go Tahoe alien tech route broseph. You are gonna have some very Dom LAD phenos my man. Do that exact cross a few more times with the same phenos and you will be at LAD Starfighter IBL before you know it my man. Good stuff bro. Always a pleasure to have you pop in.

~Exotic

AWESOME you dont know how much your opinons on this matter has helped me out, im now confident{sp} to say i will have STARFIGHTER F2 {LAD PHENO}....and also EVERYTHING i have hit with the POLLEN from that male i now know what PHENO he was so ya DOUBLE BONUS ANSWER for me.....

i got the LAD and you have the TAHOE ALIEN hummmm sooo maybe!!........

sweeeet:)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
AWESOME you dont know how much your opinons on this matter has helped me out, im now confident{sp} to say i will have STARFIGHTER F2 {LAD PHENO}....and also EVERYTHING i have hit with the POLLEN from that male i now know what PHENO he was so ya DOUBLE BONUS ANSWER for me.....

i got the LAD and you have the TAHOE ALIEN hummmm sooo maybe!!........

sweeeet:)

Glad we could clear that one up for you broseph!

That's right about the phenos.... LAD for you, Taboe Alien From me.... The bang Boom!!!! Lol

I like how you think my man!

~Exotic

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Ooooowie, lookin ALL KINDS of SICK up in here. Exotic and JAWS both killin the SF breeding projects, EXCELLENTNESS fellas! I have a strong feeling the both of you are going to do very well for youselves in the seed game. And if you decide not to pursue it, you both will always have top shelf fire for LIFE! Haha, keep it up ya'll. Exotic, thank you again for the gifts brother, good lookin out. Cant wait to get em runnin. Peace, props, Respect! Laters brother! Motiv

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Ooooowie, lookin ALL KINDS of SICK up in here. Exotic and JAWS both killin the SF breeding projects, EXCELLENTNESS fellas! I have a strong feeling the both of you are going to do very well for youselves in the seed game. And if you decide not to pursue it, you both will always have top shelf fire for LIFE! Haha, keep it up ya'll. Exotic, thank you again for the gifts brother, good lookin out. Cant wait to get em runnin. Peace, props, Respect! Laters brother! Motiv

Thanks for dropping through 303. Glad the eagle landed safely.

Jawzy and I are doing what we can to throw down the best we can! I think I can speak for him on that note lol. Hope things are going well for you brother. Pop in anytime bro. Glad to see your avatar around broseph! And remember the most important thing now.....

Keep IT tight!

~Exotic

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I am going to go ahead and just say...... If you want yield LAD cut for sure, but if you want extreme quality, then Tahoe Alien Tech cut for sure....

Already threw this down once, but....

Had to snap this beauty from the main....

Tahoe Alien Tech For The Win!!!!!! Very rarely do i see that much cake soo early.....

AmPm baby... Too Much Good Stuff!!!

JAWS

JAWS

stoked to know i have a TAHOE ALIEN PHENO up-n-going aswell and this time there is no seeding to slow down the growth or the RESIN CONTENT so im hoping to she her shine, will be runing the LAD/TA PHENO next aswell.....

pics looks awesome dude great looking plant so far brother...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

day 23 on her this round..

STARFIGHTER {TAHOE ALIEN LEANER}

cant say id chose this PHENO over the other, at this point last round the LAD/TA was much bigger and had much more trichs showing..cant apeat to the smoke because i have not tried either yet, and the fact that the TAHOE ALIEN LEANER was seeded not sure im going to get her full affect with this batch may need to wait untill this next run is done.....

beautiful plants though..

peace:)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Very cool Brother Jawz!

She is very nice but she packing some of that lad in that trunk of hers lol. You can tell in the way her leaves are tip curling. I truly believe it is a strong trait with the LAD side. The Hard Tahoe Tech leaner wont crink for anything and if the juice is a little hot, she just wont drink it as fast.

She is definately like nothing ive ever grown. Once again, HATS OFF TO ALIEN, for including that one of a kind gem in my pack O wonders!lol.

Keep it tight

~Exotic

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hey Exotic won't we just be seeing Lemon Alien Dawg and and Tahoe Alien KUSH leaners??? Seems like a bit of a stretch to say you have a hard Tahoe Tech leaner out of a Tahoe Alien Kush cross. Just sayin'.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom