Exotic's FPOG and Starfighter Final Cut!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey Exotic won't we just be seeing Lemon Alien Dawg and and Tahoe Alien KUSH leaners??? Seems like a bit of a stretch to say you have a hard Tahoe Tech leaner out of a Tahoe Alien Kush cross. Just sayin'.

D

Brother D,

Normally I would totally agree with you, however, I have NEVER EVER seen frost like I see on the momma Starfighter I kept. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have yet to see a Starfighter pheno with as much frost as my #7. This is not a impossibility by any means, it's actually very possible. With the amount of frost and the awkward structure of the #7 pheno, the only thing I can compare it to is Tahoe, and Alien tech on mommas side. I have fans completely covered in Frost at week 3. Based on what I see when I look at the Origional Tech pheno, and what I see from this Starfighter pheno, I am very confident in what way I believe this pheno is leaning.

Didn't mean to rain on anybody's parade or mis state anything. I can only go on what I know is in the gene pool and what I can visually see, and smell. Going by those two factors, various genetic possibilities, and the rareness of the pheno that was kept, I will definately stick my neck out and say Tahoe Alien Tech leaner for sure!

~Exotic

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
that St@rf!ghter #seven pheno sounds Krazy out of this world bro the art of pheno hunting is just so rewarding good sh!t bro im sub'D !!!

Thanks for Stopping By Al,

Your right in the pheno hunts. I love doing it no matter what the strain is. Is soo rewarding when you find the exceptional gals and studs! Wait, you know all about this, I've seen what you gotta brewing brotha!

Damn u guys posted some sick ass phenos in this thread.. Killer lookin plants

No doubt Goo, appreciate you stopping through bro. Just trying to keep it tight with the best of us! Take it easy broham!

~Exotic

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
What up punk! Lol that's sounds funny

Anyway, the #7 was posted in the Starfighter thread but she was pregnant, lol. I used her in the F2 because there was something different and unique about her that's why she got tossed in with the monster LAD Daddy! Now that I'm growing her minus the pollination, I'm seeing how truly unique she is.

I will keep the pics coming as they unfold, its definately something special which ever way shape or form anyone, including myself, may think she leans lol.

Keep it tight,

~Exotic

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Maybe im just looking in the wrong places, but i cant seem to find a pic of the original Alien Technology anywhere. If anyone can post or shoot me one that'd be sick. Remember though, the Alien Tecnology used in these genetics is the male, not the female sister in Obs' thread. Much appreciated if anyone has it. Sorry for hijacking Exotic, id just like to see it. Peace all! Motiv

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Here we go guys,

Please if anyone knows anything that i dont, feel free to chime in or correct me. There is a very limited supply of info on this whole topic so i can only go off what i have read and seen.

This is allegedly the Alien Tech Pheno of the origional Alien Kush that is suppose to be a splitting image of pop, just in female form.

Alientech

Once again, I am no Alien Expert. However i do strive for excellence and rarities in strains. This is just another path my chron pallet is taking me at the moment, lol. Trying to embrace the cherry resony goodness of the alientechy side of things.

Keep it Tight!

~Exotic

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
So Brother D,

Do you just not see it in its expression, or do you just not think its a possibility?

Just curious!

~Exotic

Well to be honest I don't really see it as being possible man. I don't like to state things as absolutes but it seems highly unlikely that you would find a Tahoe Alien Tech leaner in a cross where a Tahoe Alien Kush was used as the dad. If the male used was Alien Kush alone it would seem possible depending which way the male was leaning. I haven't grown Alien Tech nor do I think you have so I'm just saying I link that your statement is a tad lofty at best. Not hating at all man I just don't think you should call your pheno a "HARD Tahoe Alien Tech leaner". I think it's a bit misleading and it sounds like your findings are purely based on a photo. ALL the strains in Starfighter are super frosty to say the least so to state that it's a Tahoe Tech leaner based on frost seems a bit far fetched as well. Again lets keep in mind that a Tahoe Alien Kush male was used. Just my .02 man!

I'm not sure if other people already asked so this may be redundant, but I'd like to see some photos of your #7 if you don't mind posting 'em up.

Anyone know if the Tahoe Alien Kush used to create Starfighter was Alien Kush or Tahoe leaning??? This is where Alien's input would be nice as I'm unsure. Would be cool to see Obs chime in on this too since he's had more hands on experience with Alien Tech than anyone.

Respect

D

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Well to be honest I don't really see it as being possible man. I don't like to state things as absolutes but it seems highly unlikely that you would find a Tahoe Alien Tech leaner in a cross where a Tahoe Alien Kush was used as the dad. If the male used was Alien Kush alone it would seem possible depending which way the male was leaning. I haven't grown Alien Tech nor do I think you have so I'm just saying I link that your statement is a tad lofty at best. Not hating at all man I just don't think you should call your pheno a "HARD Tahoe Alien Tech leaner". I think it's a bit misleading and it sounds like your findings are purely based on a photo. ALL the strains in Starfighter are super frosty to say the least so to state that it's a Tahoe Tech leaner based on frost seems a bit far fetched as well. Again lets keep in mind that a Tahoe Alien Kush male was used. Just my .02 man!

I'm not sure if other people already asked so this may be redundant, but I'd like to see some photos of your #7 if you don't mind posting 'em up.

Anyone know if the Tahoe Alien Kush used to create Starfighter was Alien Kush or Tahoe leaning??? This is where Alien's input would be nice as I'm unsure. Would be cool to see Obs chime in on this too since he's had more hands on experience with Alien Tech than anyone.

Respect

D

Here it is D,

I do think it is possible.....but I respect your opinion or I wouldnt bother replying to this. I am stating what I am seeing with my own two eyes brother. I definately am basing my description of this pheno as having Tahoe characteristics as well as characteristics from the alien Kush/tech side of things. I truly believe the tech side of things showed up in this pheno. I flowered 8 plus different phenos, not including males, that looked nowhere near what this one looks like. They are polar opposites. And there is way more than just tahoe in this expression, thats for sure. From what I understand, the tech pheno had a very cherry scent with a over resinous, almost mountains of frost look to it. That just about sums my pheno up to a T! I do not have Alien Technology nor will I ever. Please don't misunderstand anything that I am saying. But I do have a female Starfighter Pheno that resembles the characteristics of both above mentioned strains. Pardon me for mentioning the words Alien Tech in the description. I never meant to upset anyone by that statement, just a DESCRIPTION of what this pheno resembles.

Keep it tight,

~Exotic

Aligee

Aligee

Here it is D,

I do think it is possible.....but I respect your opinion or I wouldnt bother replying to this. I am stating what I am seeing with my own two eyes brother. I definately am basing my description of this pheno as having Tahoe characteristics as well as characteristics from the alien Kush/tech side of things. I truly believe the tech side of things showed up in this pheno. I flowered 8 plus different phenos, not including males, that looked nowhere near what this one looks like. They are polar opposites. And there is way more than just tahoe in this expression, thats for sure. From what I understand, the tech pheno had a very cherry scent with a over resinous, almost mountains of frost look to it. That just about sums my pheno up to a T! I do not have Alien Technology nor will I ever. Please don't misunderstand anything that I am saying. But I do have a female Starfighter Pheno that resembles the characteristics of both above mentioned strains. Pardon me for mentioning the words Alien Tech in the description. I never meant to upset anyone by that statement, just a DESCRIPTION of what this pheno resembles.

Keep it tight,

~Exotic
Well said bro !!!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey Exotic won't we just be seeing Lemon Alien Dawg and and Tahoe Alien KUSH leaners??? Seems like a bit of a stretch to say you have a hard Tahoe Tech leaner out of a Tahoe Alien Kush cross. Just sayin'.

D

Hey D,

I'm not saying you are wrong by any means, or that there shouldn't be some LAD and TA leaners. Just like everything that has genetix makeup on this earth, After genes have been passed on however, the possibility for them to show up again is also passed. It's the same theory with humans. I may not look like my dad, but rather my mom, and my son may not look like me but rather my mothers side, but why does my sons, son, look like me? It just Genetix bro. Weird expressions happen all the time. I'm still trying to get a grasp of why this is so shocking to you brotha!

~Exotic

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Well, im off to bed, but it'd be great if you all could have this whole "Genetic Possibilities and Expression" thing hammered out by morning with all of the real answers and just type up a thesis and drop it in my inbox, mmmm k.
Haha, jk fellas. I actually like this discussion as it involves a strain that NONE of us hold, NONE of us will, and so we just have to work out what we think the real possibilities are, together. Keep the peace and i expect my report at 4:20 AM SHARP! Peace my brothers and sisters! Motiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom