expected dry weight off a plant

• Thread starter AngelBunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower1974

Grower1974

So, what I just said lol. You realize that's the same mathematically, right?
I don’t believe it is.

If you hang a pound of cannibis to dry, you get around 2.8-3.2 ounces final product. YMMV.

4X less than 16oz would be 4oz.

So it’s not really a comparable conversion.

Sunasun

Sunasun

I don’t believe it is.

If you hang a pound of cannibis to dry, you get around 2.8-3.2 ounces final product. YMMV.

4X less than 16oz would be 4oz.

So it’s not really a comparable conversion.
Tell me you don't understand reciprocals without explicitly doing so. You are funny man.

Grower1974

Grower1974

Tell me you don't understand reciprocals without explicitly doing so. You are funny man.
Tell me you still don’t understand advanced mathematics…..

4X more likely means failure only 1 out of 20 times, so the new probability would be 95%. Basically. 95% reduction.

4X is 400%…….

Sunasun

Sunasun

Tell me you still don’t understand advanced mathematics…..

4X more likely means failure only 1 out of 20 times, so the new probability would be 95%. Basically. 95% reduction.

4X is 400%…….
So 1/4 is not the reciprocal of 4/1?
We were talking wet to dry ratios. Now you're rambling about failure probability.

Grower1974

Grower1974

So 1/4 is not the reciprocal of 4/1?
We were talking wet to dry ratios. Now you're rambling about failure probability.
A multiplayer isn’t the same as %. Period. It’s exponential

Sunasun

Sunasun

A multiplayer isn’t the same as %. Period. It’s exponential
I didn't say that, they are reciprocal inverses of each other. I wasn't talking about multiplayer. What ever orifice you just excavated that from, kindly shove it back up in there.
Bless your heart.

CannaPics

CannaPics

The only time I grew autos I averaged 3.43 oz per plant. I ran 3 gallon fabric pots with coco. 600 watts

Feel I could have hit over 4ozs for sure because I actually was running my current regiment for the first time. Had a few days that I wasn't dialed in at all. I prefer photos but I am sure there will be other times I run autos.

Top Bottom