Experiences with Cali Orange Bud By White Label seed?

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

but this will not happen ever again it was an teribble mistake but now ive got it back in check and the sister of the destroyed plant is doing well so its not end of things here and i have a rooted and very well looking cut from her so not even the genes from this are gone and there is this slight chance i get the leftover from the smashed plant to reveg this will be nice

so see you farmers update in a week or so

Abek666

Abek666

A lil update

so 20 days to go here the companie says in 10 days she will be ready they say 45-55 days flower the plant is now at here 35th day flower what do you fellow farmers think how long she will need

so here is the update:

OB 59
OB 510
OB 511
OB 512
OB 513
OB 514
Abek666

Abek666

i will say 20-25 more days should be fine the claim that the companie does is'nt true i think when day 55 is there i will show the plant and ask you to judge if shes ready or not so until then i keep updating every few days or so till then...

cu space cowboy...

Abek666

Abek666

argh im dev not happy with this last plant im on day 40 flower but shes dev loocking not so stellar i think i must get my hands on some molasse to blow her up in these last 14 days i hope this will bring something

and then chop chop:harvest:

Abek666

Abek666

on the other hand i've got some new bagseed where the bag was absolute top notch stuff and i germed them right away and one of 3 seeds poped allready so im hoping for the other two to pop the reveg of the destroyed plant was a failure it was to havily damaged so this is out thanks to the cloning i've done earlyer i do have a backup clone of the 2 plants so im not screwed and i have allready 2 new clones in the flower chamber and they do well

Abek666

Abek666

im a little sick of waiting so today i germed 30 uknown bagseed so that i have a full flower room next run they all get 4 weeks veg and then take cuts and flower right away i see what will come out
i hope that atleast the half means 15 plants beeing female so that i will have a good harvest now that i have my cloning tek in check every thing should be fine

flower and veg update will come this weekend

cu fellow farmers

Abek666

Abek666

when i think about it im not pleased with this seeds from white label 1# from 5 seeds where 3 males 2# the two females loocking extreme different and 3# the leftover plant isn't stellar at all.

my conclusion is i will never buy seeds from white label i had so manny better loocking bagseed then this seeds i spend money for its a shame that they charge so much money for a poor genetic...

Abek666

Abek666

im so sorry i have not taken pics bevfor harvest i cut her down today i will scho the not soooo bad loocking buds when dry but i've got a lil more out of her as i thought its a good handfull bud the weight is ok wet about 40 grams without leave and most of the stem will be dry something about 10-15 grams klearly not a heavy yielder but its ok i throw the rest of my clones over so i have 4 nice plants that are ready after some 50ish days i know i pulled her to early but theres so much more comin up in the next month so i have patience and do a monster run in the next month hehe pics will come next week im bissy with work lately so i had not the time to dokument till the verry end im sorry i report everything whats going on here so i will not start a new thread for my grows every thing stays here i report on the clone run from these plants so nextime you will see still orange bud but clones instead of seed plants

so i hope i will not be blamed so havilly for not showing the plant befor harvest again im sorry hope ppl stick to this thread even i had not finished it properly but it will trancent into the next diary/log the next week when the buds are dry (and i have not smoked it allready hehe) i show pics of it and start the clone run diary

till then see you fellow farmers and have a good one

Abek666

Abek666

so last update for this run here is the last bud i'm allready smoked the rest hehe but it was really fluffy and a quality in the middle, light smell like citrus and a good but not long lasting head high i have higher hopes for the next run and the new seeds i poped the next run is made of 3 clones from this plant and in 2 weeks the next batch of plants go in and then every 2 weeks a new batch so here is the pic like i stated befor its not really stellar:

Bud
Top Bottom