Experiences with Cali Orange Bud By White Label seed?

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Hey there Abek666, looking nice. I think you will really benefit from the Orange Bud. My avatar picture is a Pre-98 Bubba Kush clone 12" tall under less than 400 watts total in a 2'x4' box only 2' tall (sorry not in metrics). I did 40 in 4"x4"x3" (tiny) pots set up on a perpetual cycle, average was 4.5 gms. Harvested 3 plants a week roughly depending on 55-60 day finish. I had a 4'x4'x3' mother/clone chamber that worked real nice. I will find some pics for you.

Abek666

Abek666

thanks hearing that from you. it will be nice seeing some more subjects coming from you yeah i love those lst bushes and even sometimes just the maintance is pur meditation for me hehe its a rewarding hobby for sure and i really would like to see those pic's thanks in advance and its cool u stoping by thats made my day and im sure i will learn new things again and eventually i find some nice thing that will increase my succes further show me these pics i really like to see the work and idears of other ppl... and learn from them hehe:evilgrin0040:

Abek666

Abek666

i really came to the conclusion very light flower nutes, right temps and humidity are much better then these crap rooting stuff i can get here for just tooooooooooooo much money (btw its 22 euros thats equals 31 usd for mearly 50ml) and this stuff is not even working this is one of 2 products available in my country that are not working! thanks @ TreFarmer and @ Canolution you two bring my clones to life hehe

T

TreFarmer

i really came to the conclusion very light flower nutes, right temps and humidity are much better then these crap rooting stuff i can get here for just tooooooooooooo much money (btw its 22 euros thats equals 31 usd for mearly 50ml) and this stuff is not even working this is one of 2 products available in my country that are not working! thanks @ TreFarmer and @ Canolution you two bring my clones to life hehe

Roottone Powder:) 99% may take a bit longer but reliable and cheap. Used it for years...
DSCN13382.JPG
DSCN13373.JPG

These were flowered in a space about like yours.:)
Under 150W CFL & 150W Sodium
Grown in in small pots 4x4 inch by 4" deep, in Black Magic soil with Alaskan Fish Emulsion for nutes
Box 2' deep x4' wide x 2' tall 150W CFL (mail order) & 150W sodium (Home Depot)
Dual 4" carbon cans
With good nutes they would have been twice, in every way.
Clone, go straight to 4x4 pot, 8 days or 5" tall under sodium side. As they mature, they move across to the CFL side which mimics the sun in autumn. As 10 come out , 10 go in and the newer stuff "pushes" the mature stuff over and the ripe stuff out. (perpetual harvest) 40 plants 10 plants every two weeks @ 4.5 g average= 45 grams every 2 weeks. Give or take... the Pre-98 I had didn't flower fast enough to do a real perpetual. Things were always waiting on the finishers. You need a 55-59 day to make it easy. Been a few years, this should be pretty close, without checking notes. Good luck!!:harvest:

C

canolution

your welcome that tech i used is actually something i got from like a 10 year old grow video. before cloning gels were readily available i guess. it does work surprisingly well tho. superthive i think def speeds the whole process up.

Abek666

Abek666

the superthive stuff i can get my hands on hehe there is a hydro store here that have this stuff murharhar thanks on reminding me. Its the second point on shoping list first is new ac

have a good day update tomorow or this evening

Abek666

Abek666

oh do you have a link to this old vid i really will love to see this?

C

canolution

i should add though that when cloning into a medium. like rockwool i use to always use some sort of root toner. i have always liked the gels. but i would also drench the medium with something like clone x or olivias. so i have never tried the method i used in the video in anything other than the areo cloner and to be honest they will work on nuttin but PHed water. i think that the weak flower formula with the super thrive would work fine for a medium drench and probably produce roots on its own. i have just never done it before.

C

canolution

oh do you have a link to this old vid i really will love to see this?
i will have to look through my video's i want to say that it was the "sea of green VOL 1. warning though that guy will put you to sleep just the way he talks lol . he sounds like ben stien

Abek666

Abek666

sooo felow farmers a lil text update:

i got the temps in check and rh is at a normal level by now gals love it air movement is at a real better way now too.
I've got 2 real different phenos here one seems to be a real fast finisher and is loocking like a indi dom pheno the other is devenetly more sativa prone and taking longer to mature but its the way better cloner got real nice clones now and make mothers out of them for the next runs i throw in a copple of runt clones anyway so i will have a little prepedual thing right now it seems to be like i could harvest the first ones in 3-4 weeks and in 7 weeks the next bunch of things about that time i have new clones that can go in when the others are in the half time of there flower so every 3-4 weeks a nice lil harvest is ok by now, but i work on a higher plant count this will make things look better and i dont have to wait too long for new bud

Pic update in some days im just to lazy by now hehe
have nice day felow farmers

T

TreFarmer

sooo felow farmers a lil text update:

i got the temps in check and rh is at a normal level by now gals love it air movement is at a real better way now too.
I've got 2 real different phenos here one seems to be a real fast finisher and is loocking like a indi dom pheno the other is devenetly more sativa prone and taking longer to mature but its the way better cloner got real nice clones now and make mothers out of them for the next runs i throw in a copple of runt clones anyway so i will have a little prepedual thing right now it seems to be like i could harvest the first ones in 3-4 weeks and in 7 weeks the next bunch of things about that time i have new clones that can go in when the others are in the half time of there flower so every 3-4 weeks a nice lil harvest is ok by now, but i work on a higher plant count this will make things look better and i dont have to wait too long for new bud

Pic update in some days im just to lazy by now hehe
have nice day felow farmers

In my opinion grow as many as possible, up to severe penalties. I did 40 flower + mommas, clones and week olds totaling about 95. Here it is alot bigger crime over 99. If you are in US, the magic number is 99, if in another country it could be 10 or even 1, look it up. I would grow as many as possible while still keeping a "legit" look to it. While it is not legal in most places, a small 2x2x4 closet is way easier to hide, and is way easier to explain to Mom, Dad, Landlord, or LEO, even with 60 12' plants. 4 foot bushes look way worse than, 20 tiny things stuffed in a small area. I believe it looks more medicinal, and therefore more respectable. (Plus you can get a better yield off SOG) Just my 2 cents.

Abek666

Abek666

hola trefarmer over here none is alowed so every grower here is a stealth grower we even have no contact to each other and do to the hard prohibition laws we all feel as criminals when we do gardening this is clearly a crime against reasoneable minds so i do so much i can for my personal stash in the moment im working on my moms so i wait that they mature and give me clones to fill up my space the runts died on me it was clearly to early thoug i really have overseen that the mix i put them in was to hot so they died my failure so i made a new mix for the new cuts and every thing loocks good by now hehe they are happy and growing well

cu in a few days
and have a good one

Abek666

Abek666

i had to work the last days so i havent had the time to update properly this will change tomorow

Abek666

Abek666

woh i think i hit the 2000 views soon when did this happen ha i make an update this evening or night im not certain

Abek666

Abek666

one plant is gone do to a disaster that happend yesterday night my ac fall down on one plant and killed it emediatley i just noticed the exident this morning she was so beutiful and in full flower and now i just have one plant left thankfully the bud on the dead plant is a lil smokable but nothing like 31 days old it was klearly not ready but thats life i try to reveg the left over but my hopes are not very high so in the update will be just one plant i reinstaled the ac and have to wait that the other girl will yield good but what a shame this disaster is damn i have to check more frequently in the end its all my fault again why i dont dobble checkt the damn ac hanging but i still have clones from her the genes are not gone but a good 30-40% of the harvest is dead...

see you farmers wish me luck that something like this will never happen again

Abek666

Abek666

Update after ac desaster 20.5.2011

Theres just one plant left i hope she will yield something...
...so on with the update she got 3 more weeks to go

OB 56
OB 57
OB 58
C

canolution

In my opinion grow as many as possible, up to severe penalties. I did 40 flower + mommas, clones and week olds totaling about 95. Here it is alot bigger crime over 99. If you are in US, the magic number is 99, if in another country it could be 10 or even 1, look it up. I would grow as many as possible while still keeping a "legit" look to it. While it is not legal in most places, a small 2x2x4 closet is way easier to hide, and is way easier to explain to Mom, Dad, Landlord, or LEO, even with 60 12' plants. 4 foot bushes look way worse than, 20 tiny things stuffed in a small area. I believe it looks more medicinal, and therefore more respectable. (Plus you can get a better yield off SOG) Just my 2 cents.
no offense trefarmer i think your cool but there is no magic number in the us. and i don't want some one to take that 99 number run with it and spend the rest of his life in prison. so no jabs at you just want the correct info out there to protect one and other. ever state is different minimums and mandatorys are in place in some states that will land you in jail for a gram of pot or one plant. to find out what the laws are in you state go to www.norml.com.

C

canolution

one plant is gone do to a disaster that happend yesterday night my ac fall down on one plant and killed it emediatley i just noticed the exident this morning she was so beutiful and in full flower and now i just have one plant left thankfully the bud on the dead plant is a lil smokable but nothing like 31 days old it was klearly not ready but thats life i try to reveg the left over but my hopes are not very high so in the update will be just one plant i reinstaled the ac and have to wait that the other girl will yield good but what a shame this disaster is damn i have to check more frequently in the end its all my fault again why i dont dobble checkt the damn ac hanging but i still have clones from her the genes are not gone but a good 30-40% of the harvest is dead...

see you farmers wish me luck that something like this will never happen again
screw that fucker right to the wall lol the ac that is

Abek666

Abek666

this would be cool but unfortunatly the walls are somehow thin and vibrate the sound from the ac to the naighbors an then they start complaining and wondering thou this wasnt an option becaus in the first setup here i mounted the ac to th wall and what happend they are comming at night and complaining over the sound so i had to rethink everything

Top Bottom