Experiences with Cali Orange Bud By White Label seed?

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canolution

you should move to another forum you would get more help. as for clones if you watch my cloning video that how i do it. you dont need the hormones it will work with light flower nuts or just water. trimming back most the leaves helps a lot to. feed the mother a day or more before cutting. but i use a aero cloner. they are cheap and easy to build. in rock wool i have never attempted it with out cloning gel so i am not sure. also i spay my clones with water ever couple days. 100% ever time bro.

C

canolution

here are some cloning videos i made i use just superthive and flower nuts with 100% success.

part one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN4u60FI_MM[/YOUTUBE]
part two
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvLzJ115fY[/YOUTUBE]

Abek666

Abek666

oh thanks canolution really like your vids they are educational and fun to watch btw i dont want a aero cloner (i know they work very well) cause it will make noise and this is something i cant work with.
Im in a stealth situation and have to hide my precious hobby from my goverment obeying naightboors brainwashed zombies but i thank you alot cause you mentioned something i thought about million times
that these rooting hormones is pure money making bs but i know some of them work perfect but on my side of the planet things changing now not to the good i assume even netherland have now a faschist party in charge of there gov., they try to forbid mj in amsterdam i mean its the damn netherlands the holy grail for growing and smoking and in zwitzerland they will force a new law against mj selfmedication cause its not makeing money for the banks, gov., and big ass Companies! Over here it will going to be the worst bs ever i mean 30 years of prohibiting a plant i mean how stupid could polititions kann be? :headbang

i really apreciatede you coming over here and helped with your knowledg
thx it will be cool when you say something abaut my grows this will be even greater

Abek666

Abek666

btw i get it going right now i managed to achive a 60-70% rate of rooting succsess i just had to have patiencehehe i really hate to wait

Abek666

Abek666

So now a lil text update pics come later this week.

after 2 weeks flower i have 3 plants bined because they where males so they have to go now i only have 3 plants in flower right now 2x cali orange bud and unfortunately
1x of these bagseed savilla that is devinetly a damn sativa landrace bs i worked with exactly the same plants bevor and i dont like them they take 100+ days minimum to really get you something thats measures not much crystals and ittibitty tiny little buds and fluffy all the time i think of bining this shit too but i wait some days bevor i dicide one this...
...so long till the pic update in some days

Abek666

Abek666

oh btw @canalution i tryed your tip with the flower nutes and this was the kicker out of the box i have now a 90% rate of succes thanx a lot i never will spend my money on some miraclegrowinghormone gel this helps now with a much bigger progress i hope so working wright now on my next run the cuts just have to be enough to fill up my room properly so now im happy...

Abek666

Abek666

The only thing thats good on these bagseed sativa is that these plants are the best cloners i ever have seen 2-3 days and they have roots but there are so manny points on the downside as mentioned bevor extreme long flowering time very low potency and the problem that they are so damn fluffy only option that crosses my mind from time to time is to cross them with the other strains i have to make something good out off them but this needs time and room

Abek666

Abek666

okok i really have to rethink the dumping the sativa bagseed i show you why:

Savilla 2 4
Savilla 2 3
Savilla 2 5
Abek666

Abek666

and a few days ago i really was shure about the dumping. But now i think it will be eventually worth my while just letting her go thru flower even when its taking forever to meature by now i think shes looking promesing anybody will coment on her feel free

so long fellow farmers...

Abek666

Abek666

damn what happened now i'm a senior farmer when did this happen ha!

B

Bbb3

Lookin' good!

They're looking like the nice little ladies they are ; )

I hope they'll make you a proud father grower heheh

Keep it up man! Cheers!

B

Bbb3

They're looking like the nice little ladies they are ; )

I hope they'll make you a proud father grower hehe

Keep it up man! Cheers!

Abek666

Abek666

yes sometimes im a proud father in the moment im not so proud cause from 5 beans only 2 where female but these are 2 diverent phenotypes and i have enough cuts for the next run then im a proud father and thanks for the cheer up i make an update soon

Abek666

Abek666

at the moment im looking for a humidifier cause my humidity is way to low i spray them 2 times a day and never coming over 30% rh so this is not good and i have to work on the air management again last summer i had more than 30 degree celsius over the whole summer grows the bud was exellent aand the plants had no problems but its a thing whats dev not ok cause they could be happyer with better heat management but there are the limitation that i'm in a attic and theres really no other room to flower so i think i fix this the next weeks

Abek666

Abek666

As i promised an pic update
now at day 18 12/12 its looks promising and i think i already know the keeper hehe:evilgrin0040:

OB 47
OB 55
OB 46
Abek666

Abek666

whats a bit weared is that the smaller plant is actually a day longer in flower but its overallbehavior wasn't so stellar but its a very good cloner so i think of keeping her too its better to have more then just one mother... so please coment on my plants if they loocking ok or bad or anything just say it cheers

Abek666

Abek666

so btw i really have to make some changes to my airsystem asap cause its getting to hot in there and my lights run at night i have plenty of intake but thats just not the problem the exhaust fan is to weak to handle all this hot air and the carbone filter seems to big and thats the problem i just have to work on the fan i can switch it to work harder but i build it in a silencer case i done by myself this thing works like a charm and was not sooo expensive to build i have to open this thing and thats a pain in the ass but this will make the situation a bit better like3-4 degree celsius better and thats all i need with 26-27 degree im happy with and the plants also and in the end it is 25 at day(when the lights are off) and 26-27 at night (when the lights are on)
this will be a very good situation especially when im looking in the way the outside temps will rise in this summer...

Abek666

Abek666

oh yes there was another plant in there but unfortenately it was a hermi again so i had to bin it like i originally intended to do so i was just hopeing it will not turn out like its sister but it does just slightly later so now i just have these 2 orange buds in flower and plenty of cuts in veg just have to veg them properly 3-4 weeks and im ready again to throw these cuts in and then the real deal comes along finaly hehe im loocking forward to this point

Abek666

Abek666

today they received there final LST and now its just watering and waiting i hope i get some dense buds from these ladies i cant say by now how much they will yield because i never grew them before they also get a light pruning just leafes that shaded budsites. stretch semes to be allmost over now maybe 1 or 2 days till its stop totally next week i make an update again so see u soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom