Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrFeelGood

how long has this plant been vegging for or in other words how old is it.lol
i like this grow. very intresting im learning alot. thnx, peace

It has been Vegging for probably 7 months but she was a mother for a while, I think I could have gotten her to where she is now quicker if she hadn't been needed as a mother.

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

I purchased the two 100 gallon Stock Tanks today and I'm one step closer to making it happen:-)

Dr FG

B

budseyeveiw

absolutely amazing when you first cut it well it was harsh it looked quite bare but it looks much better. cant wait to see it flowering..
good luck with those fucking mites..

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im not sure if you ever came up with a name for her or not but i cant help but to think of ewok village..lol But seriously this grow is amazing..great work.

Abek666

Abek666

yo whats up doc? hehe how's about an update? have you managed to get rid of these pests? and anyway i want to see your monster scrog again hehe have fun with your garden.

see you

D

DrFeelGood

Sorry guys I have been working on the transplants. I got the smaller ones into the 27 gallon Earthboxes this week and I am currently building the 100 gallon Earthbox as we speak. I am trying to get a team of people together to safely transplant her and it should hopefully happen tomorrow. I am still fighting the Spider Bitches unfortunately... I am successfully fending them off but they are not entirely gone by any means. The plant looks pretty much the same due to to being very root bound but I will post up new shots after the transplant is complete.

Thanks for your patience,

Dr FG

phenotyper

phenotyper

What about using No Pest Strips? They got the mites out of my room in no time. If you have good ventilation, and don't plan on staying in the room, these are the way to go. I know they are not organic, but they really do the trick in a pinch.

D

DrFeelGood

What about using No Pest Strips? They got the mites out of my room in no time. If you have good ventilation, and don't plan on staying in the room, these are the way to go. I know they are not organic, but they really do the trick in a pinch.

I had them work once but after that they have never worked. I think I have the Mendocino Super Mites, they just don't want to go away. I just hit them with a strong spray mix of Pyrethrium. Next will be Organicide, then Azamax, then something else ... until eternity or their disappearance whichever comes first.

Dr FG :animal0012:

D

DrFeelGood

Here is a link to the DIY of the new Homemade 100 Gallon XXXL No Leak "Earthbox" Style Planter that I am just about to finish building .

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

omg i'm breaking apart from loughing my ass of hehe the monster planter seems to be very nice and suiteble i feel sorry for you that you still fighting these super mites i read an artikle about them they com to this *weareinvinceblesuperheromites* state through decades of anty pest shit and seem to have evolved into this kind of mite that can resist everything you send them the gardens from the grannys surounding me are full of these bastards and i try to get rid of them for the grans and there roses i'm just a plant lover and young gardener how try to help but i recently not found anything working against these new kind of mites last year they where dead after spraying them with the soap shit but now they seem to stay forever

have very good luck killin them and keep me updated when and with what you have get rid of them peace and puff's to ya doc

D

DrFeelGood

omg i'm breaking apart from loughing my ass of hehe the monster planter seems to be very nice and suiteble i feel sorry for you that you still fighting these super mites i read an artikle about them they com to this *weareinvinceblesuperheromites* state through decades of anty pest shit and seem to have evolved into this kind of mite that can resist everything you send them the gardens from the grannys surounding me are full of these bastards and i try to get rid of them for the grans and there roses i'm just a plant lover and young gardener how try to help but i recently not found anything working against these new kind of mites last year they where dead after spraying them with the soap shit but now they seem to stay forever

have very good luck killin them and keep me updated when and with what you have get rid of them peace and puff's to ya doc

Thanks Abek666. If the roses are outside the easiest thing may be to just hose them off of the plants on a regular basis. Pretty much all of the chemical stuff doesn't work anymore unfortunately.

Hopefully the transplant goes well today and I will be able to post a new update with her new pictures in her new home tonight.

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

Here she is in her new home with a fresh hair cut :cool0041:! As you guys can see she hasn't grown much since the last photo update. I am so happy to have this transplant completed for her, I have had it on my mind for close to a month it seems. Limited root space should no longer be an issue :movie .

Dr FG

62711 001
62711 002
62711 003
62711 004
62711 005
S

Shredder

Holy moly, that is quite the set up! love that big ass pot......shredder

Abek666

Abek666

nicely done doc she will be one hell of a monster when it come's to the flip and now have perfect room for the root explotion in the first weeks of flower you must be very proud of what you have acomplished with this transplant mad probs to you and the transplanting team i whish you the best and have fun with this experiment i will be there untill the harvest i will see what will come out of this never seen something like that befor so it will be even more interresting

oh and i see there are more of these things could you please show me the rest of the room it will be nice to see your other babes hehe?

i whish a good day doc see you

D

DrFeelGood

nicely done doc she will be one hell of a monster when it come's to the flip and now have perfect room for the root explotion in the first weeks of flower you must be very proud of what you have acomplished with this transplant mad probs to you and the transplanting team i whish you the best and have fun with this experiment i will be there untill the harvest i will see what will come out of this never seen something like that befor so it will be even more interresting

oh and i see there are more of these things could you please show me the rest of the room it will be nice to see your other babes hehe?

i whish a good day doc see you

It took coordinating a team of seven people to make it happen. The main stump was at one end of the 27 gallon container so when we went to lift it out the roots at the other end wanted to sag down due to the effects of gravity and it was locking the container in place mechanically. I had to take my garden trow and dig out about 4" of the roots from the opposite end all the way down to the bottom in order to get her out of the old container. Ironically hilarious isn't it? I had to cut off a bunch of roots in order to get her out so she could grow some more roots! I am thinking hopefully I can flip in 2-3 weeks. There are some smaller ones in the room that are in Pentascrogs, and some that are in Scrogs that will be in Pentascrogs very soon. Maybe one set of pictures of the other strains before the flip and then one set of them as they finish. I want to focus on the main experiment the others could have been a different thread but but they will be a small subsection of this one instead at this point.

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

thx a lot i'm planing of doing something the opposite to yours but not the opposite just a flat vesion of it with a cut of the cali o i have she is just perfect for this with a good amount of stretch i know how it will work out for me this thing the penta srog seems to be a really helpfull thingie for us to maximise grow space hehe
but unfortunally i have to wait until the run after the next run that the plant will be big enough to making something like you but i'm dead searious i will never reache up to your skills!

have a very nice day doc and you get some dancing rabits:icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26:

D

DrFeelGood

In case anyone is wondering what the capacity of the reservoir on the XXXL Earthbox is- it is slightly over 16 gallons when the water level reaches the 5" mark on the meter.

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

How often do you have to water?

This is my first time bottom watering. I expect it will be once a week until the roots really start coming out and sucking it up. Time to let the Roots Excellerator do its job :-)

Dr FG

Top Bottom