Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thatgreenstuff

This is very impressive. Probably the best scrog ive ever seen. My only concern is if you are vegging for so long are the roots going to have enough room. I see that you transplanted once.

Abek666

Abek666

please do the flip!!! hehe no do as it pleases you the toping of the soil seems to be your only option right now it must be realy impossible to give her a new pot she must be a heavy weight hehe though you will have a big amount of nice weed. How long did the veg go? there is a posibility that there are enough room left for the stretch in the pot

have a nice day doc and show us the side project you mentioned earlyer

phenotyper

phenotyper

I am still chugging along waiting to see how this turns out. I hope you yield massively!

D

DrFeelGood

I am seriously debating doing a transplant. At this point a very large Airpot or Smartpot seem to be the best options. Either way this will require a drip tray larger than anything I have seen ever before, most likely a small kiddie pool :evilgrin0040: .

Dr FG

phenotyper

phenotyper

Haha this is getting epic! I vot the kiddie pool for the lulz.

Abek666

Abek666

Yo doc go with the kiddie pool seems to be a cheap option too, devenetly go with the airpot they seem to work great and there seems also to be more rootspace so you can have a even more big stretch and wast amount of roots to support monster buds and with these kind of lights you will dev hit big, I think when you will do it its a pain in the ass to do you will dev not do this alone it seems imposible for one person to do this kind of transplant in the large airpots they plant trees...

you will find the best route to go so have a nice one and keep us updated cu doc

Abek666

Abek666

oh one good idear i came up with you could built a tray made of pond liner or foil im not certain about the right word for it in english so its the foil u put in artifical made ponds u know where goldfishes and such thingis life hehe it could be a good route to go just my 2cent

see ya doc

D

DrFeelGood

Yo doc go with the kiddie pool seems to be a cheap option too, devenetly go with the airpot they seem to work great and there seems also to be more rootspace so you can have a even more big stretch and wast amount of roots to support monster buds and with these kind of lights you will dev hit big, I think when you will do it its a pain in the ass to do you will dev not do this alone it seems imposible for one person to do this kind of transplant in the large airpots they plant trees...

you will find the best route to go so have a nice one and keep us updated cu doc

I am thinking its going to take 6 people to lift the pot, screen and frame in unison. Then the frame will have to be propped up and 2 people will have to hold the plant up while a third works the pot free and slides the kiddie pool and pot where it needs to be. Then everything has to be un propped and lowered. Then I need lots of dirt bags!!!!

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

It appears that the giant tree sized Air Pots are not available here in the states as of yet. I am thinking a super-giant Earthbox made out of two Rubbermaid Stock Tanks is perhaps in order...

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

i hope for you and the monster plant that everything goes well though it seems to be a complicated process so take enough patience and you will do just fine i wish good luck with this transplant

cu doc

D

DrFeelGood

I hope to post a new update soon. I've been busy fighting the damn Spider mites, making the Homemade 27 Gallon XXL No Leak "Earthbox" Style Planters to transplant the plants in the Earthboxes, and planning out the Super-Giant Earthbox made out of 2 stock tanks. I have been debating whether to go with a set of 70 Gallon tanks or a set of 100 gallon tanks. I am kind of leaning towards the 100's because they are approximately the same price.

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

woh 380 litre that is some space for new roots and i wish good luck on killing these little beasts you will get them hehe

so long and loocking forward to your update

cu doc

Abek666

Abek666

ah thats true they are really one of these "wearenotgoingaway" creatures they could resist much but really try to spray them with a soap spraydown the mix is something like 1-9 one is the soap part have good luck fighting them

cu doc

D

DrFeelGood

It has been a little while since my last update. I have been exploring different options for transplanting and dealing with a nightmare situation of Spider Mites. The horizontal screen is almost full, there is 4 inches to go on the closest part of one side and 6 inches to go on the nearest part of the other. some of the vertical branches have filled out the length of the vertical screen as well. The growth rate has definitely slowed due to being root-bound. I have to try to transplant it this week before it gets entirely root-bound.

Dr FG

61211 001
61211 002
61211 003
61211 004
61211 005
61211 006
F

froggy

ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!! What a great screen. you've done a really good job of keeping the height nice and even. Cant wait to see this girl in flower.

:confused0054: INSANE!:confused0054:

D

DrFeelGood

ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!! What a great screen. you've done a really good job of keeping the height nice and even. Cant wait to see this girl in flower.

:confused0054: INSANE!:confused0054:

Thanks! I can't wait for the flip either. I think she'll need a couple of weeks to veg into her new pot and fill some of the root space. If all goes as planned I'll be very happy and so will my patients. I am both a little excited and a little anxious :) .

Dr FG

K

kes5480

how long has this plant been vegging for or in other words how old is it.lol
i like this grow. very intresting im learning alot. thnx, peace

Abek666

Abek666

hola doc whats up the screen is filled nicely i'm felling very sorry for you that you still have the spider mite problem, but you have done the right thing to dicide to transplant her now she will be healthyer and so she can stand a very good chance against the mites i hope for you that you will get rid of these lil beasts forever in the next few weeks i sugest you should not switch to flower untill you could get rid of them completly they can ruin a complete harvest when they are still around in flower espacily when so much work and love is in a project like yours

so long doc i wish you good luck and fun with your wonderfull garden
peace and puffs abek

Latest posts

Top Bottom