Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrFeelGood

There is nothing like the smell of fresh mowed grass in the morning... I am expecting to have to thin her out a bit still. It would have been a lot more efficient to use a hedge trimmer LOL- imagine what my neighbors would think hearing that from inside my place!

Dr FG

8411 001
8411 002
8411 003
8411 004
8411 005
8411 006
8411 007
C

casmel

Hello . You should try ladybugs against mites . The other things is getting the ladybugs in masses , i dont know maybe some store sells them , or someone grows them . They are pretty good . Nice grow . Greets .

D

DrFeelGood

Hello . You should try ladybugs against mites . The other things is getting the ladybugs in masses , i dont know maybe some store sells them , or someone grows them . They are pretty good . Nice grow . Greets .

Thanks Casmel,

I have tried various predatory mites and spider mite destroyers (related to lady bug but smaller and solid black) and they all disappear but the spider mites stay. I even waited for 2 weeks after not using any pesticides before trying to use them. Perhaps lingering pesticide killed the good bugs off. I will probably use them later in bloom.

Take Care,

Dr FG

C

casmel

Thanks Casmel,

I have tried various predatory mites and spider mite destroyers (related to lady bug but smaller and solid black) and they all disappear but the spider mites stay. I even waited for 2 weeks after not using any pesticides before trying to use them. Perhaps lingering pesticide killed the good bugs off. I will probably use them later in bloom.

Take Care,

Dr FG

I see. Make shure the good bugs are under your control(mind control , bug jijutsu) , and you have to make them like the plant environment , otherwie yeah they disappear . Try to get ladybugs if you can , maybe their better .. One of my friend had them also and washed them away with tobaco and soap fluid eventually,could ask the correct formula . And you should try some mite traps also . . Anyway gl . Ill be watching and germinating some seeds here also . Greets

D

DrFeelGood

I see. Make shure the good bugs are under your control(mind control , bug jijutsu) , and you have to make them like the plant environment , otherwie yeah they disappear . Try to get ladybugs if you can , maybe their better .. One of my friend had them also and washed them away with tobaco and soap fluid eventually,could ask the correct formula . And you should try some mite traps also . . Anyway gl . Ill be watching and germinating some seeds here also . Greets

My grandma used to make a Tobacco and soap spray to keep the bugs off her plants but she doesn't hear well enough to talk over the phone any more :-(. If you can find the mixture that would be worth a try.

Thanks,

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

i suggest not to do the tobaco stuff this is a real poison to plants but here is some useful thing to lookup: credit goes to a guy from another thread here its worth a try he seems to know his shit =
Udyana Peace
Senior Farmer

Originally Posted by Shredder View Post

Could you post a recipe?
Sure - why not?

To make 4 gallons of a mixture that you would want to use 1/4 cup (2 oz) to 1 gallon of water. That's an important number as things progress.

1 lb. of organic rosemary branches and remove the individual leaves from the branches. This is an important step.

Take the rosemary leaves and put into a food processor with an equal amount of pure water and puree this mess. Add 2 each habanero chilis, 10 cloves of garlic (leave the skin on) and an equal amount of fresh ginger (very important component)

Once you have this mess pureed place into a 5-gallon paint bucket and fill with 4 gallons of water. Add pureed mint (however you get there) and try to get at least 3 cups of mint puree - go with diversity, IMHO

Add 1 tablespoon of live yogurt (read the label) and any/all of the following at 1/2 teaspoon:

Miso - organic
Vinegar - organic
Mesu - organic
Beer - organic
Kefir - organic

You'll also want to add a carbohydrate source - I prefer and use palm sugar as it's minimally processed. Easily sourced at Southeast Asian markets - especially Vietnamese and Thai markets.

You MUST use organic sources because conventional/transitional forms will always contain preservatives which will arrest this process.

Let this mess/mixture ferment down to < 3.5 pH - lower is even better. Once you hit your acidic numbers strain the plant material from the liquid and toss into your worm bin or compost pile.

With the liquid apply as a foliar spray using 2 oz. (i.e. 1/4 cup) to 1 gallon of water and hit it every 3 days until you have the mites arrested and killed. Follow up with weekly applications of either neem or karanja oil at the prescribed rates.

Result? End of mites, powdery mildew, aphids, white flies, gnats, et al.

UP
Add to Udyana Peace's Reputation

D

DrFeelGood

and here is the thread when you wanna see the whole thing:

That is a very informative thread Abek666 thank you! I like this recipe it really reminds me of what is in Greenway University's "No Spider Mites" which costs about $100 per gallon I have been told. I know their recipe has Rosemary and Garlic in it, as well as Mint and Peppers. This may be a real deal recipe, I hope it is! The "No Spider Mite" product really seems to work and they claim it even kills eggs after only 2 applications. I have been unable to entirely shake these annoying persistent bugs for 6 months using everything I can get my hands on to try to exterminate them while only gaining moderate control... Much thanks to Udayana Peace for dropping knowledge of something to kill the little bastards on this site :animal0012: !

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

after some days apllication on roses crawling full of these biests the rosses are looking much better the granny i gave this recipe tryed it now for a week and seems to be real happy she nearly wiped them out in her full flower garden but here and there are still some lil colonies but nothing like before nearly every plant had it and now its the opposite nice outcome real working stuff against them wohoo

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

ahha, hedge trimmers, only seeen one grower do it so far, hope you dont mind me embeding the vid..
[youtube]Q3mxCmlPqU0[/youtube]

D

DrFeelGood

ahha, hedge trimmers, only seeen one grower do it so far, hope you dont mind me embeding the vid..
[youtube]Q3mxCmlPqU0[/youtube]

Nah I don't mind, it is hilarious that you posted this because I had a dream the night before last that I went out and bought some electric hedge trimmers just like those to save time trimming these girls back LOL.

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

I am planning on posting up new pics in a week or so when she is showing bloom a little bit more. She has not grown much at all over the past two weeks even though she consumed a ton of nutes without any signs of curl or burn. I am not sure why that is but I am hoping that she stretches at least a little into the end screens which are almost entirely empty as of now. I wonder if she got root-bound in the giant pot already? The top layer of Coco is rather difficult to stick a finger into so perhaps it has happened...

Dr FG

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

Wow, Dr. I guess that's the rooting power of a TREE. :O Either way, the results should be stupendous.

D

DrFeelGood

Wow, Dr. I guess that's the rooting power of a TREE. :O Either way, the results should be stupendous.

Much thanks! If indeed she is root-bound in a hundred gallons of ridiculousness :banana1sv6:- let her rip!

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

hmmm maybe i say just maybe another transplant is needed just maybe cause i know what a pain in the ass it must have been to transplant it the first time and now seems really to be an imposibble job to do. thank alot you looked up my thread it was nice to hear some cheer up and good advise from someone i really respect for his ambition to experiment and skills

have a real nice day doc
p.s.:so you used the recipe i posted against this mites?

D

DrFeelGood

hmmm maybe i say just maybe another transplant is needed just maybe cause i know what a pain in the ass it must have been to transplant it the first time and now seems really to be an imposibble job to do. thank alot you looked up my thread it was nice to hear some cheer up and good advise from someone i really respect for his ambition to experiment and skills

have a real nice day doc
p.s.:so you used the recipe i posted against this mites?

I haven't used it yet because I am putting a bunch of predator mites in there tomorrow, I hope they do my dirty work for a while... I know a bug who knows a bug that takes care of problems like this:ninja! I am definitely not going to attempt to transplant again it would be so difficult to do...

Dr FG

A

Alien

Supporter
Lookin' great, Doc. Best wishes on getting rid of the mites. Looking forward to seeing this project of yours finish strong!

Cheers,
Alien

D

DrFeelGood

Lookin' great, Doc. Best wishes on getting rid of the mites. Looking forward to seeing this project of yours finish strong!

Cheers,
Alien

Thank you, she is getting into bloom mode right now as we speak... or write or what have you lol.

Dr FG

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

PICTURES PLEASE! I cant wait to see this girl, field of nuggets! And one of my favorite strains no less!

Nice work bro, lookin good!

Abek666

Abek666

oh yes there are good but japanese ladybugs are the shit you can order them they are the hungryest mite and bug killers ever

good day doc and i look forward to your pics see ya

Latest posts

Top Bottom