Experimental BHO/Honeycomb wax tek

• Thread starter bluesurfboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

This is gross. Why would anyone think it is a good idea to add things to the hash oil? It's giving me a stomachache just thinking about it. Use good quality, flavorful buds and trim and you will get a good quality tasty product out of it. It all depends on strains, some produce a bland oil and others carry through their smells and tastes into the oil, you can totally tell what strain it is when smoking it because it tastes like the bud it was made from. Don't adulterate your hash oil, that is nasty!

Camdawg

Camdawg

I didnt care for the "pure gold" tasted fake.... I wont flame you for asking questions about adding flavor to your BHO but please think about what you might be putting into your concentrate. in the case of pine needles how would you go about sanitizing them? when you start adding things to BHO remember youre stripping everything out of it such as bird shit and bugs from those pine needles. Blast safe guys dont blow up and dont push a product that is harmful.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i heard pure gold is the fuzz or some how related...now they have adds that say discrete delivery to your pad....mmmm nah,,thnx i never cared for the limo taste either...all co2 oil ive tried thus far tastes the same....

Graywolf

Graywolf

I didnt care for the "pure gold" tasted fake.... I wont flame you for asking questions about adding flavor to your BHO but please think about what you might be putting into your concentrate. in the case of pine needles how would you go about sanitizing them? when you start adding things to BHO remember youre stripping everything out of it such as bird shit and bugs from those pine needles. Blast safe guys dont blow up and dont push a product that is harmful.

How do you go about sanitizing the cannabis plant material? How are they any different?

If we want to get rid of bacteria, we filter our oil after winterizing, to below 0.2 microns. That removes all mold material and spores, as well as bacteria.

The hash oil started out with exactly the same terpenes found in a variety of other plants. If we deplete them some during extraction and want to add them back, what is wrong with returning them to their former levels.

Indeed what is wrong with blending the terpenes and cannabinoid diterpenes to taste? The added terpenes are as salubrious as the ones already there.

We normally extract our oils by strain, and the oil we process for vaporization smells and tastes like the material it was extracted from.

That works swell for young material, but some of the older material has already lost some of their aromatics, so being able to add them back seems like a good thing.

Top Bottom