Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Here's a pano of the entire room, with the fan and dehumidifier in the center.........notice on the left, the 1st plant which is the Turkish Cookies, 2 weeks behind or so.

IMG 0261

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Today (Tues.) is 1 week finished thru flowering.......... I'll post some thoughts tonight, and do pic's in the morning when lights come on. So I checked back to the last grow of this, and it seems I was at 1200 ppm about now with the fertilizer under the HPS, 30% less (while under the LED's) would take it to about 840 ppm. I'm running at 1000 ppm, as I feel I need to continue to give them a bit extra to catch up. The 1st two weeks in flowering (and plant elongation), I stick with veg fertilizer, and will switch to a 50/50 mix of veg/bloom thru week 6 at week 3. As I've said before, I like to keep them green deep into flowering, and if you cut back too soon, they will start to yellow too early.

I plan on going thru the room again today, and defoliate a bit more. Instead of pulling each plant out, I'll just raise the lights way up so I can walk under them with no problem. I see some leaves blocking some bud sites underneath, so I'll also take a before and after pic of 1 plant for everyone to get a visual of what I'm seeing and about to do.

In my last room, that's not being used anymore- I actually ran 80 amps of electricity to the room so I could handle the power self contained with no extension chords, etc. The room I'm using now has no electricity in it, other than a small light fixture in the ceiling. Everything is being run on extension chords out into the basement living area to draw from- so I have extension chords running all over. I'm going to look into running all the power back to the old room, with longer extension chords- to make everything look a bit tidier (and at 20 amp circuits, safer).

Below is a pic of the Orange Gasm at day 8 in flowering for a comparison to day 7 of the Sweet Zombie in the morning pic.

View attachment 1051474
So beautiful in there 😍😍😍

sshz

sshz

Can you make it 20 leeway. OMG other side look even bigger..LOL..😉.

Actually, the other side does look different. The plants aren’t as tall, but filled out better to cover the bare spots. There is some difference in phenos, which I’ll highlight next time I take some pictures.

Stinky too, the wife already said Xmas will be at my daughters because friends/neighbors would want to come by and for obvious reasons, the wife would have to say no. So it’s easier just to leave......

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Below is a link to a picture of some well done Sweet Zombie I wanted to show............ most people don't take this strain long enough, since the breeder states it only takes 7-8 weeks. But taken to 9-10 weeks, you'll end up with something like this:

Click on the pic for a closeup!
I'm going for 63 days minimum. Man that looks pretty.

sshz

sshz

They are heavy feeders...... if you'd been following along, you would have known that already. I'm up around 1000 ppm right now under the LED's, although tonight's feeding I dropped to 850 ppm. Last time I grew it under HPS, I was up around 1200 ppm for most of the grow. They like a lot of Cal/Mag too, as I'm up around 8ml per gallon on average these days.

While thinking about this, I think the lighter coloring on the plants is caused by all the white light from the LED's. I've really tried to green them up some more, and they were slow to budge. Now, when I go in with a regular flashlight, most of the plants are nicely green (not light green).

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i knew what you are up to i should of mentioned i was talking about the pic of the buds you put up.. like it was lightly fed or its show traits genetics? from other strains during the breeding that were light in coloration..then again it could just b a different phenotype..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom