Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

First I know I say this shit a lot but thanks fir sharing your experience,

I’m sure I missed it somewhere, but do u use a par or lux meter to adjust light intensity/distance or simply plant reaction -

sshz

sshz

Mosh......pick another number, 107 is already taken.

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

sshz

sshz

"but do u use a par or lux meter to adjust light intensity/distance or simply plant reaction"

No, I don't use any meters to measure light intensity. I looked into them, and will eventually buy one- but they are pricey as the better ones I saw were $350-500. I can generally look and evaluate plant health, but light intensity is a whole different story. For now, I am just keeping a keen eye on them and let my experience guide my motions.

sshz

sshz

Budding has officially begun at day 12 in flowering.........
I have also done a few simple defoliations, just going thru and looking for some obvious leaves blocking below and then pinching them off. Nothing drastic though, not like the Orange Gasm room for sure. And I plan on moving some plants around tonight, just so they all get their space and do a better job filling in the canopy.
IMG 0264

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Moshmen 109
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Contest entries close tonight at midnight. The ability to revise your number will take place in week 7, and I'll give plenty of notice so no one has an advantage.

sshz

sshz

You would have them on a separate switch to turn them off when working on the plants I would hope?

Back on to answer this question............. so as I explained previously, I have been using extension cords to run the LED's and fans, which are scattered to various wall receptors in the basement. The cords are everywhere as you can imagine. In the old grow room, I ran 80 amps from the electrical box, which could easily run two 1000 watt HPS, fans, exhaust, and just about anything else I wanted. That room is now being used as storage, and the outlets weren't being used.

So now I am running all the cords to the old grow room, and the basement looks a lot better and cords aren't everywhere.

Now to answer the question- the new grow room has a single overhead light, which isn't being used. I'm figuring, if the UV's are 60 watts each- I can just plug them into the overhead box and run them from there, switching them on and off as I enter and leave the room. Make sense?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Back on to answer this question............. so as I explained previously, I have been using extension cords to run the LED's and fans, which are scattered to various wall receptors in the basement. The cords are everywhere as you can imagine. In the old grow room, I ran 80 amps from the electrical box, which could easily run two 1000 watt HPS, fans, exhaust, and just about anything else I wanted. That room is now being used as storage, and the outlets weren't being used.

So now I am running all the cords to the old grow room, and the basement looks a lot better and cords aren't everywhere.

Now to answer the question- the new grow room has a single overhead light, which isn't being used. I'm figuring, if the UV's are 60 watts each- I can just plug them into the overhead box and run them from there, switching them on and off as I enter and leave the room. Make sense?
Should work!

Cracken

Cracken

if its a light socket you are using with a screw in outlet, you could always plug in a timer so that you they are only running a couple hours each day, but since you are home maybe you plan to do the switching manually.

sshz

sshz

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
Cracken 100
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Moshmen 109
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

sshz

sshz

Contest is officially closed........... most of you guys have a bit higher expectations than I do this time.

Zombie virus

Above is my Sweet Zombie grow from 2017.......24 plants jammed in there. No defoliation or pinching, but otherwise, pretty similar to most aspects.

sshz

sshz

Check out this "Peyote Pancake" strain I found at SannieShop.com......... I've grown a ton of his stuff and others off the site with great success. He has a store but also a forum, where I used to spend some time (www.opengrow.com). I was there looking for an indica I did some years back that was killer- but can't remember the name yet- I'll find it at some point.

But, saw this and it sure seems interesting. I'll be looking for some grows of it before deciding.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Check out this "Peyote Pancake" strain I found at SannieShop.com......... I've grown a ton of his stuff and others off the site with great success. He has a store but also a forum, where I used to spend some time (www.opengrow.com). I was there looking for an indica I did some years back that was killer- but can't remember the name yet- I'll find it at some point.

But, saw this and it sure seems interesting. I'll be looking for some grows of it before deciding.

I have a Peyote going now, Its quite nice, very sweet smelling , loads of frost and big very dense buds, it will produce nice, not like orange gasm though.

Madmax

Madmax

So uva's going to compress the plant..the cmh fixtures are good at this...im going to run a couple t5ho as supplemental as they have uva to help resin production
Contest is officially closed........... most of you guys have a bit higher expectations than I do this time.

View attachment 1053734

Above is my Sweet Zombie grow from 2017.......24 plants jammed in there. No defoliation or pinching, but otherwise, pretty similar to most aspects.
i think it shouldnt of closed till we see some chunky nugs and out guesses would b closer and made it a little more interesting..damn hard to guess when theres no buds....

Any of those strains mentioned grow more legs sshz..i cant wait for the day you find the one that grows how you want it to..thats going to b the mother lode lol..

sshz

sshz

That's why you'll have the ability to move your number by 10, up or down- that should help zero in some numbers as we get closer....

Regarding strains, Irie's Bebop will definitively be next. Past that, I have some ideas but I'm not going to divulge anything just yet..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom