Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcalchris

Norcalchris

What up sshz! Sorry I showed up late. Even though the contest is closed I'm still thinking 117. Grow looks phenomenal as well/usual. The plants look so damn happy.
I was looking at switching over to your style light but am going the knockoff route:
Still 660w though. Bumping up from my Sf4000 which is only around 425w. You still happy with overall performance?

sshz

sshz

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

I like this guy so I'm letting him but NO MORE, whether I like you or not!

sshz

sshz

No worries, 117 is outrageously high.......... to think this room is going to yield better than the Orange Gasm is laughable. To think it's going to yield 11 oz better is ridiculous.

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

Decided to sample expert seeds’ wares a bit yesterday with my grow-pal. Just 7 seeds total. 3 of their kosher kush from the “Cali line” for my pal to try next run, and 1 each for me of their GSC, their gorilla banana....and 1 sweet zombie 😅 I have to see for myself what you love about this strain, sshz, and I guess I’ll just have to hope that it pops LOL

sshz

sshz

MISTAKE!!!!! I have grown numerous things from them and the only stable strain is the Zombie. Did you search out others' grows on them? I threw out ALL the seeds I had of theirs into the trash, they all put off hermies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things may have gotten better though with them, my reference is back in 2017.

sshz

sshz

Today is the end of week two. My main concern so far was the lack of buds sites (branches) on the plants. I was wondering how I was going to yield well with what was in there. Today though, I'm feeling a little better. LOL

IMG 0266

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Decided to sample expert seeds’ wares a bit yesterday with my grow-pal. Just 7 seeds total. 3 of their kosher kush from the “Cali line” for my pal to try next run, and 1 each for me of their GSC, their gorilla banana....and 1 sweet zombie 😅 I have to see for myself what you love about this strain, sshz, and I guess I’ll just have to hope that it pops LOL
I was one for one on sweet zombie and i love kosher kush so let's see!

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

MISTAKE!!!!! I have grown numerous things from them and the only stable strain is the Zombie. Did you search out others' grows onj them? I threw out ALL the seeds I had of theirs into the trash, they all put off hermies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to find as many grown out plants online as I could! Plenty looked ok, though I did read their GG4 is ridiculously unstable. Oh well, not much cash sunk into them, I’ll have to see what I end up with regardless. I don’t know why I got more seeds anyways, I have 2 packs of bodhi I’m itching to start 😂

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

I was one for one on sweet zombie and i love kosher kush so let's see!

Alright one vote for mistake and one vote for redeemable! I’ll maybe do one at a time of these girls moving forward, so if they do turn out unstable, I won’t be watching 4 plants at once for sudden dicks

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Alright one vote for mistake and one vote for redeemable! I’ll maybe do one at a time of these girls moving forward, so if they do turn out unstable, I won’t be watching 4 plants at once for sudden dicks
Don't get me wrong, if @sshz says they have higher than normal odds of being unstable then I'd be watching very carefully....i like your idea of doing the non-SZ strains one at a time.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Today is the end of week two. My main concern so far was the lack of buds sites (branches) on the plants. I was wondering how I was going to yield well with what was in there. Today though, I'm feeling a little better. LOL

View attachment 1054180
For a heavily indica dominant hybrid to have that much branching....pretty rare, right?

Madmax

Madmax

I put it down to the grower milson mostly.. soil makeup.nutrients used.method of growing etc.i can grow same indica in 2 different locations and plant are complete opposite of each other.but in my backyard in controlled enviroment all mine grow short stocky with heaps of lateral branching...uno ive only ever grown indica dominant plants lol..sativas take too long to grow here..

sshz

sshz

Surely not like sativa’s......... zombie can be pretty branchy, if you read my first grow of it. The LED’s change everything of course.

sshz

sshz

I think Indica branching is far more dependent on length of veg, as opposed to sativas that normally grow bigger anyway. Short veg period, say 30 days, and many indices are not going to put off a whole lot of branches. Topping and pruning will only set them back further with a limited veg period. If you want a lot of branches, expect a longer veg time.

Anthem

Anthem

I think Indica branching is far more dependent on length of veg, as opposed to sativas that normally grow bigger anyway. Short veg period, say 30 days, and many indices are not going to put off a whole lot of branches. Topping and pruning will only set them back further with a limited veg period. If you want a lot of branches, expect a longer veg time.
Shzz I have been following this grow while tending to my stuff. I was comparing the Sweet Zombie to a strain I have growing. Ice Cream Cakes. So Sweet Zombie from what I am seeing it is 95 percent Indica and this Ice Cream Cakes it 75 percent indica. What I really noticed to be different was not so much the veg stage, but in flower the extra 20 percent of Sativa is really kicking in. I am about a week behind you. Good luck with the grow.

sshz

sshz

It definitely makes a difference.......what's the parentage of those???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom