Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Not perfectly even like the Orange Gasm but I still need to move some stuff around tonight when I water............ you can see a little light burn here and there so I've raised the lights up to about 18-20 inches on most of them. No need to push them just yet.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not perfectly even like the Orange Gasm but I still need to move some stuff around tonight when I water............ you can see a little light burn here and there so I've raised the lights up to about 18-20 inches on most of them. No need to push them just yet.
Just depends how far down they thicken up from here re vs Orangegasm. Orangegasm had those skunk colas...

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

So beautiful it inspires tumescence!

Madmax

Madmax

They look goood sshz.can see a couple different phenos in there.how bigs that leaf on bottom right.

sshz

sshz

I removed the biggest of the leaves in the first defoliation......... so although some are nice size, none of the are what i'd call big. If left alone, this strain does put off gigantic leaves, from the Black Domina genetics.

Look at this pic from my earlier grow of it, this is a better indication.

Image1
Madmax

Madmax

I removed the biggest of the leaves in the first defoliation......... so although some are nice size, none of the are what i'd call big. If left alone, this strain does put off gigantic leaves, from the Black Domina genetics.

Look at this pic from my earlier grow of it, this is a better indication.
Those are ginormous lol..huge solar panels..can see why they grow those donkey doodles..

Madmax

Madmax

Does Sweet Zombie take more cal mag than usual sshz.or anthing else you could mention or add ..

sshz

sshz

I've mentioned before she is a Cal/Mag whore.......... and I generally run her at a higher ppm level than most. Otherwise, she's pretty easy to grow. Also be prepared for the stink, which comes on early.

sshz

sshz

For those thinking about trying Sweet Zombie or other strains from Expert Seeds, they currently have a buy one, get one sale WITH an additional 20% off....... a really good deal. Good thru Dec. 5th.

Even though they are located in Ireland, the seeds are shipped from a U.S. location for those living in the states.

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

Even though they are located in Ireland, the seeds are shipped from a U.S. location for those living in the states.

I love to hear that! I was just wondering how long it’ll take these to get here from Ireland when I opened this thread. Missed out on the good deals but I still got a new customer discount at least. Oh well

sshz

sshz

I received the final quote for 2 of the HLG 60's..........with the Black Friday discount, including delivery- it would be about $320.

Anthem got me thinking though.........am I just keeping the lights too close and all that white light is just curtailing all the plants stretch. Anthem starts veg with them at 8 ft above the plants, a big difference than what I do. So I called my growing buddy in Denver, the one who suggested the Gavita 1700e's in the first place. They use them in a few of their rooms, and do keep them higher than I do in veg too......... he's checking on the exact height for me and will let me know.

So, I'm not at all concerned about the money but am concerned about adding more heat to the room. At only 60 watts each, it's not much but I'm unsure how efficient the lights are and how much additional heat will be generated.

Any thoughts???

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I received the final quote for 2 of the HLG 60's..........with the Black Friday discount, including delivery- it would be about $320.

Anthem got me thinking though.........am I just keeping the lights too close and all that white light is just curtailing all the plants stretch. Anthem starts veg with them at 8 ft above the plants, a big difference than what I do. So I called my growing buddy in Denver, the one who suggested the Gavita 1700e's in the first place. They use them in a few of their rooms, and do keep them higher than I do in veg too......... he's checking on the exact height for me and will let me know.

So, I'm not at all concerned about the money but am concerned about adding more heat to the room. At only 60 watts each, it's not much but I'm unsure how efficient the lights are and how much additional heat will be generated.

Any thoughts???
If the heat is being dissipated to the heat sink (up) and not toward the plants, i think you can whisk it away no problem....

And i really think the added weight on either side of the spectrum wouldn't hurt.....so I guess I see limited downside, but significant upside potential, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom