Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

link you sent me has not changed.

but i like the split your 4 board lamp into 2 2 boards idea we were talking about. Im thinking maybe 4 100-125 watt 288 boards spread out a bit might be the answer to my low ceilings. Those dont even require heat sinks.
Yeah as long as you drive em about 100w I think maybe a bit more. On my driver they can be cranked up to 165w per board

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@Aqua Man that grow green co is mostly a volume dealer. They buy palletes of stuff and put them up in the site. They only have an actual store opening now. I have never spoke to anyone there. I assume if you see a deal you need to put it in your cart asap. I tried to buy reflectors. They were almost half price. But by the end of the day when i made up my mind they were sold out.

sshz

sshz

I just know they seem to offer cheaper prices than anywhere else..................

I just went to the site and it's showing 61 Gavita's in stock. I then tried to put 1 of them into my cart and it let me. So, I'm not sure what's up.

Madmax

Madmax

see if a relative or farmer Aqua can get it sent to them first then ship to you...gotta b somebody who will help ya..

Are these lights repairable or buy new parts new bars etc?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

see if a relative or farmer Aqua can get it sent to them first then ship to you...gotta b somebody who will help ya..

Are these lights repairable or buy new parts new bars etc?
Yeah I have a buddy who will now I'm having some inner conflict. Will drop that in my thread.

sshz

sshz

The Gavita warranty is far from generous. Although they will repair a defective LED within a 5 year period, 15% of the diodes have to stop working before they will fix those. Other issues they will fix quickly, but dead diodes is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom