Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Well, I'm pooped after just 9 plants. That's 3 1/2 rows of hanging stuff (there's 2 rows up top)........I'll need to call in an auditor because I'm thinking this yield is going to blow the Orange Gasm yield OUT OF THE WATER. Unfortunately, I need to water what's still in the room as I haven't for 3 days now and they need it bad. Back later on or tomorrow.......

View attachment 1075920
Keep going man..have a gummie ..you'll wake up and think little elves have come in overnite and done the rest hahaha..

sshz

sshz

I smoked a few times today, but not much overall- just maybe 4 hits of hash. I still feel it in the head so it’s like 6-7 hours later. My throat is a bit raw but otherwise, a long lasting high. I’ll reserve my final opinion and potency rating when it’s all properly dried and smoked a bit more.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I smoked a few times today, but not much overall- just maybe 4 hits of hash. I still feel it in the head so it’s like 6-7 hours later. My throat is a bit raw but otherwise, a long lasting high. I’ll reserve my final opinion and potency rating when it’s all properly dried and smoked a bit more.
What is the smell like?

sshz

sshz

Very strong odor, 9.5/10 on the smell meter. To be honest, it's not like anything I can relate it to. Remember, I'm the one who said I didn't smell anything orange or tangerine with the Orange Gasm, opposed to every single person who said they did. I'm nasaly challenged, as they say. But there's a "sweetness" to it. Expert Seeds describes it as blackberries or prunes, but let's just say "nauseating sweet"- strong and not so pleasant.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Very strong odor, 9.5/10 on the smell meter. To be honest, it's not like anything I can relate it to. Remember, I'm the one who said I didn't smell anything orange or tangerine with the Orange Gasm, opposed to every single person who said they did. I'm nasaly challenged, as they say. But there's a "sweetness" to it. Expert Seeds describes it as blackberries or prunes, but let's just say "nauseating sweet"- strong and not so pleasant.
Prunes is interesting........i can see it. with some definite earthiness.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
OK, so I'm not crazy.......... the closest thing I can relate it to is Green Poison by Sweet Seeds, which is also very sweet with a hint of skunk in it.
Not at all. It is crazy sweet but also has a little musk or something idk. But yeah like there is no question why it's "sweet" zombie imo.

sshz

sshz

Contest guesses....... the highest guess at 120 oz would equal 5 oz per plant- I doubt it will reach there. But I think I'm substantially ahead of the Gasm with only 9 plants harvested.

SSHZ 78
Dr.Green55 82
MandoVol 90
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
BurnYzbudZz 97
Cracken 98
Tomatoes 99
AAyerRon 100
TheShortAnswer 101
Bellumroman 103
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Madmax

Madmax

And just imagine if they didnt slow from the defol too.i reckon you could get 5 5 1/2 a plant under that light but i reckon your rooms need stretching abit.man they must b a pain to water.i get cheesed off doing mine lol..room needs to be bigger so i have more mobility...yours must take a little time to water....after today you will have those plants on your brain lol when you go to sleep..instead of counting sheep you will b counting buds 😂😂😂😂

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Just made a bunch of coconut infused oil, how hot should I cook the brownies? I already decarboxylated, but I don't want to over cook, normally it's 325 f, could I go like 275?

Is 325 too much?

Looks like I'll get probably 2-2 1/4 cups back from 2 1/2 cups of oil, and a pan of brownies is 1/4 cup of oil. Used about 3-4 ounces of ground up buds (solid buds) for the oil.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
325 F is fine. The brownie batter itself won’t get over 210 F.
that's what I thought, once the oil is sealed in the brownies, it shouldn't evaporate the terpenes as much, right, still will have good taste?

I bumped it up to 320, actually. It's a glass dish.

damn, I'll have enough for almost 8 more sheets of brownies.
I made a pic, but having problem uploading. This is what I used, plus a bunch of walnuts.

Capture
amekins

amekins

that's what I thought, once the oil is sealed in the brownies, it shouldn't evaporate the terpenes as much, right, still will have good taste?

I bumped it up to 320, actually. It's a glass dish.

damn, I'll have enough for almost 8 more sheets of brownies.
I made a pic, but having problem uploading. This is what I used, plus a bunch of walnuts.
The only mix for a brownie I will ever buy.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The farm was fairly quiet and sshz was hopefully asleep after a long day of cutting what appears to be a surprising bumper harvest.

Suddenly, Frankster stumbled into sshz's thread and asked a question in quick spasms of notes and figures.

Magical 🧚‍♀️ amekins (only like forty percent hair, which is less than half) appeared from the ether and answered Frankster's question with alacrity and efficiency.

Frankster thanked her and left, excited about his new venture.

Jesus Christ Milson was stoned.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
The only mix for a brownie I will every buy.
Yea, me too, although I have used an occasional dollar store duncan hines, I much prefer this one, or one of the three varieties they make, triple choc, or fudge. We rotate all three kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom